View topic image gallery

thread_bump_2.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Would like to get a decent used Xmen Pro or Avengers Pro for my son.

Offer would include my R&B + $$$ to even things out.

Only interested in offers/options in the Chicagoland/S. Wisconsin area that can do swap at my house.

Just had some of my other pins serviced, and the tech was impressed with the condition of my R&B. All aspects of the pin function as they should. Back glass has rub mark on nose.

Feel free to PM me with thoughts, offers, etc.

Edit: If you're interested in the R&B but don't have an AV or XM, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

GLWT.

#3 10 years ago

GLWS/T!

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

*bump* Because I've never bumped a thread before, especially shamelessly for myself.

#5 10 years ago

Nobody wants a R&B...or nobody wants to give up their Xmen or AV Pro.

Again...willing to sell the R&B outright to someone willing to pick it up.

#6 10 years ago

You would have to add 3k cash plus the r&b for an x-men or AV.

#7 10 years ago

Edited the title to show I'm open to any recent Stern NIB Pro (other than Met or ACDC getting them next week):

Xmen
Transformers
Avengers

Would include Tron but don't want a $6k Pro.

I'm willing to put up $2k-ish plus in $$$ but not $3k, since I can get these NIB from Trent for the low $4k's.

Open to discussions.

#8 10 years ago

Changing this to a regular FS thread.

Just want to get a quick $2000 out of it to add an Xmen to the list of pins I'm getting from Stern next week.

It's listed on the Chicago CL for a bit higher, because I figured I'd be dealing with people low-balling me and wanted to give a higher ceiling to come down from.

The down side is it's in my basement. I had surgery last week and can't lift stuff for a while (hence why the pin wasn't pulled out for pics of the other side).

Did just put new glass on it a couple weeks ago. I know, right...that's huge.

#9 10 years ago

Tuesday morning bump.

thread_bump_2.pngthread_bump_2.png

#10 10 years ago

*Tuesday evening bump*

#11 10 years ago

bit high for a R&B, it is unpopular........glws

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

bit high for a R&B, it is unpopular........glws

Thanks, Mato. Yeah, that's what I'm finding out, which means I paid too much for it from a local guy.

Paid $2400 for it and am willing to take a bit of a loss (but was hoping not too great a loss).

#13 10 years ago

you could keep it at that price and see if you get lucky I think you might have to use it as trade bait and give a little more........glws mate hope it works out.

#14 10 years ago

You might have better luck selling it on Ebay. I tried to sell my DE Simpsons here for about a month without any interest and my price was low.

Put it on Ebay at a higher price or Best Offer and sold it within 2 days. Had 2 offers within 24 hours and I accepted the 2nd one. The buyer picked it up and paid cash. My Ebay fees were $75 total.

I think that Ebay is generally a better place to sell less desirable pins. The buyers here are better educated (pinwise) and seem to be looking for higher grade machines. (A or B titles over C titles.)

I am guessing that you could get $2000 on Ebay but only about $1400 or less here.

OTOH I had no trouble selling my HUO LOTR on Pinside.

#15 10 years ago

I posted my buddies R&B a month back for 1600 and didn't really get any bites either so I ended up buying it for myself

Sounds like you need better money on it than pinside will provide, time for Craigslist/eBay

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I posted my buddies R&B a month back for 1600 and didn't really get any bites either so I ended up buying it for myself
Sounds like you need better money on it than pinside will provide, time for Craigslist/eBay

Thanks guys. I have it on CL and have a fairly decent offer that I hope pans out.

I wish it would have worked out with a fellow pinsider, if nothing else to start generating some history as a decent seller/trader on here, but I'm sure as I expand my collection, I'll have more chances for that.

Again, thanks for all the feedback, honest opinions on price, etc.

Now the catch is I need to find out why some of the spin and win lights I thought were just bulbs out aren't working. Otherwise I would have included that in my info on the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-rb-for-avengers-pro-or-xmen-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.