You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8082.JPG
IMG_8073.JPG
IMG_8056.jpg
#1 10 years ago

My Paragon PF was restored & cleared by Ron Kruzman in June, 2013.

Looking for an Embryon PF of similar quality.

IMG_8056.jpgIMG_8056.jpg
IMG_8073.JPGIMG_8073.JPG
IMG_8082.JPGIMG_8082.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Gorgeous! I'm curious to see if a NOS Embryon field pops up!

#3 10 years ago

Awe man... I still have to send my NoS pf to Ron for this treatment. I would love to shortcut the engagement by just taking yours off your hands ... but seeing as I don't have an Embryon pf ....

#4 10 years ago

Ooooh a true gem! Hope you score the Embryon, can't wait to see her. Good luck

#5 10 years ago

CPR Centaur playfield?

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

CPR Centaur playfield?

Already have one installed in my Centaur restoration...

#7 10 years ago

Awe man, is that playfield dimpled? I have an NOS Paragon playfield that was cleared and looks equally gorgeous, but it is not dimpled. I've had issues when drilling some old NOS playfields with aftermarket clear. Even with the "proper" drill bit I've had cases of the clear chiping around the drill bit. I didn't know they dimpled any Paragons.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Awe man, is that playfield dimpled? I have an NOS Paragon playfield that was cleared and looks equally gorgeous, but it is not dimpled. I've had issues when drilling some old NOS playfields with aftermarket clear. Even with the "proper" drill bit I've had cases of the clear chiping around the drill bit. I didn't know they dimpled any Paragons.

You need to use a nice, new, sharp drill bit to start. Second, run the drill in reverse when drilling into clear to ensure that you do not chip the clear.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

It's dimpled...

#10 10 years ago

Had brand new bits, but didn't run in reverse. Thanks for the tip. I have about 5 playfield swaps coming up.

#11 10 years ago

You're very lucky if you can find an Embryon NOS playfield, it is one of the hardest to find from this Bally era.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

You're very lucky if you can find an Embryon NOS playfield, it is one of the hardest to find from this Bally era.

I picked up an Embryon playfield at the swap meet at the Texas pinball festival that is a beautiful example I plan to restore and put in my game. We will see where this goes but it was amazing at the swap meet this year. Nice examples of many different titles and Chris Munro unloaded a 30 foot warehouse find right into the parking lot. I was having so much fun. 20 some games and piles of parts and 30 or so playfields. I also picked up a pretty nice Rolling Stones. There was playfields for everyone at great prices Even some of the dirty ones were really nice once cleaned.

Fantastic swap meet.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nos-paragon-pf-for-nos-embryon-pf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.