Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

America.JPG
image.jpg
NF_DMD2.jpg
NF_Playfield.JPG
NF_Machine.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I played a Judge Dredd this past weekend and now I would like to have one. I'm looking to trade my No Fear for Judge Dredd... Monopoly... Or possibly No Fear + cash for DE Star Wars.

Also, would trade for Big Hurt plus your cash.

No Fear
Works 100%
Clearcoat (Varathane)
Mostly LEDs in playfield
Good DMD & Translite

Some wear on the ramp by the magnet accelerators
Faded sides = yellow not red = I think they are all like that

Here are more pictures:
http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/sellingstuff2011/library/No%20Fear%20Pinball?sort=3&page=1

NF_Machine.JPGNF_Machine.JPG NF_Playfield.JPGNF_Playfield.JPG NF_DMD2.jpgNF_DMD2.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I am willing to autograph the translite if that helps sweeten the deal.

#3 10 years ago

GLWT!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Good luck with the trade !! I played this game about 2 weeks ago looks and plays great!!!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Good luck with the trade !! I played this game about 2 weeks ago looks and plays great!!!

Thanks... You still have the grand champ score and my ex girlfriend has the next highest score. I never really got that good at this one.

#6 10 years ago

I played this pin a few months ago and it is FAST. Great condition as well, and the LEDs are pretty well done in this pin!

Best of luck with the trade

#7 10 years ago

Thanks Compy. I already alerted Matt. If a trade doesn't happen, I'm perfectly content with keeping it. I think it has every slogan that was popular during my high school days. I find that funny still.

#8 10 years ago

Nite bump.

#9 10 years ago

Morning bump

#10 10 years ago

Any interest? I should probably try a more regional site.

#11 10 years ago

wow nothing offered for a trade yet?? this is a really nice pin that would look great in anyone's line-up. GLWT

#12 10 years ago

Wow, thought it would be gone by now.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Wow, thought it would be gone by now.

It's a tough game to sell/trade, the theme keeps people away but it's an underrated game...lot's of fun.
Grand Lizard.

#14 10 years ago

I might consider a trade. The last time I played a JD is was on a route when it first came out. Fast foward to now. I just got one, and I'm not sure if I want to keep it. I remember enjoying it more back then. I'm not sure if getting rid of it so soon would be a mistake. I will do some research on NF. The funny thing is that I had one, did not play it much because it was never working properly, and do not remember the gameplay. I will keep an eye out on this thread.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I might consider a trade.

Thanks. I do appreciate it, but the analyst in me says that roughly $400 each for shipping (maybe $500) is too much for two collectors to swap games that are roughly $2,000 each.

I figure what I'm asking for is probably too specific = someone within 300 miles with a good condition JD that wants to trade it for a NF. No Rush.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Thanks. I do appreciate it, but the analyst in me says that roughly $400 each for shipping (maybe $500) is too much for two collectors to swap games that are roughly $2,000 each.
I figure what I'm asking for is probably too specific = someone within 300 miles with a good condition JD that wants to trade it for a NF. No Rush.

Makes perfect sense.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I am willing to autograph the translite if that helps sweeten the deal.

This is an interesting statement. Would I be rude to ask who you are?

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

This is an interesting statement. Would I be rude to ask who you are?

No one of consequence... just your average adult male with no fear... but we all know how autographed translites increase value.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/signed-de-star-wars-estimated-value

#19 10 years ago

I just sent this to a local email group... maybe that will drum something up.

1 week later
#20 10 years ago

Now for sale at $2,000.

#21 10 years ago

No Fear is a really fun Pin. Still in the family and can play it anytime. One of the better bang for the buck Pins.

GL

#22 10 years ago

Thanks. It was the only game my ex girlfriend was any good at. That's part of the reason it's for sale - but mainly I want money and space for the next time a judge Dredd gets listed.

#23 10 years ago

Wish you lived closer.HA.. I would just rotate my JD for your No Fear for awhile..

#24 10 years ago

Doh! The whole "wish I was closer" has struck!!

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Doh! The whole "wish I was closer" has struck!!

Sometimes you just got to travel to get or sell a Pin. I've done it plenty of times...

#27 10 years ago

Not driving to Iowa. Thanks.

I drove about 950 round trip when I bought Spider-Man. Don't plan on that again either.

#28 10 years ago

Sold my NF about a month ago. It is an underrated game. Very fast and enjoyable with that wide open playfield. LED's make it a great light show. I wasn't that interested in it when I first got it, but it stayed in my collection for 4+ years and I really came to love it. Best of luck on your sale...

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Not driving to Iowa. Thanks.
I drove about 950 round trip when I bought Spider-Man. Don't plan on that again either.

Hey...I was saying I wish I "LIVED" closer to you... Not bring the game to Iowa. YIKES>..

Then we could just rotate my JD for awhile for your NF>.. I love the JD .Our first pinball purchase.

All good though..

GLWS>

#30 10 years ago

I think he was responding to vcloverjr about road trips, not to you.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I think he was responding to vcloverjr about road trips, not to you.

Correct!

#32 10 years ago

Bump

#33 10 years ago

Now $1,900.

#34 10 years ago

No love for No Fear?

On a side note... pinside gets way more posts than it used to! I think 24 hours moved this one to page 4.

#35 10 years ago

Shameless bump for the Holiday Traffic.

America.JPGAmerica.JPG

#36 10 years ago

still available...

#37 10 years ago

This thread was more fun when I wasn't the only one in it. Apparently, there are four of these for sale right now. Shameless plug = mine is the cheapest! And I believe it is the only one with a clear-coated playfield.

Counterpoint = mine also has cabinet fade. Just put it between two other games and you won't notice.

#38 10 years ago

GLWS...Very fair price..Tough time of year for selling...Mine is in many pieces right now & can't wait to play it..

#39 10 years ago

Thanks... I had or have a couple of possibilities but games are hard to move if they are not "A-listers" or "flip-for-profit" cheap. I don't blame anyone or anything... I just figure I should keep listing it or relisting it until something pans out or until a concrete deal comes along.

Interested in - cash, Judge Dredd, Monopoly, Big Hurt (plus your cash), DE Star Wars (plus my cash).

#40 10 years ago

It's mentioned quite a bit in the "What's the fastest pinball thread". Maybe it's B+ now on the way to A..

#41 10 years ago

I can only imagine that it has not sold yet, because no one wants to see you stuck with the Star Wars

No offence intended, No Fear is extremely underrated in my opinion.

#42 10 years ago

I have my No Fear set up on like 8 degrees... FAST and hard!

GLWTS. Fun game.

#43 10 years ago

Not true.

Quoted from Stack15:

I had or have a couple of possibilities but games are hard to move if they are not "A-listers" or "flip-for-profit" cheap.

#44 10 years ago

Pending.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, TX
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-no-fear-in-georgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.