(Topic ID: 69616)

FT: NICE WOZ with Cliffys, Pretty much Perfect.

By Benepinballs

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by starbase
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Throw me out some interesting trades, that are shopped out ready to put in my Arcade. Somebody come get this thing.

#2 6 years ago

Selling already? what happened to the take? Operating ok?

#3 6 years ago

Operates very well still, Got most of my money back time for it to leave now.

#4 6 years ago

hmmmmm, wonder why?

#5 6 years ago

Wish I had something interesting to trade I really enjoyed woz the few times I've played it.

#6 6 years ago

Ill take any interesting combo of two shopped out pins that are close to the value of Woz.

#7 6 years ago

Woz for a Grand Liz Straight up?!?

#8 6 years ago

Still have that Simpsons Pinball Party?

#9 6 years ago

I do like Grand Liz and yep simpsons is in the arcade, earning still.

#10 6 years ago

So you'll make the trade then? LOL!

#11 6 years ago

If you got most of your money back in such a short time, why wouldn't you keep it and start making money from it. It sounds like the best earning game in the past 20 years.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

Throw me out some interesting trades, that are shopped out ready to put in my Arcade. Somebody come get this thing.

Any interest in an Avengers LE?

#13 6 years ago

Why sell it if the game is earning?

#14 6 years ago

Many reasons

#15 6 years ago

That's too bad. I still plunk quite a few coins in there whenever I come in. Hate to see the only one on location around here go.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from TheShameGovernor:

That's too bad. I still plunk quite a few coins in there whenever I come in. Hate to see the only one on location around here go.

Maybe he is planning to get another one after he sells or trades this one?

#17 6 years ago

OK lets have a top ten list then.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

OK lets have a top ten list then.

Why should he explain why he's selling the game? That's his business, not ours.

This place is getting ridiculous when it comes to FS posts and/or anything relating to WOZ, MM, ACDC LEs, etc.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

This place is getting ridiculous when it comes to FS posts and/or anything relating to WOZ, MM, ACDC LEs, etc.

Then he shoulda said " Nun ya bidnes beeaahtches"

Might as well dangle a catnip mouse in front of a cat and expect it 'not' to go nutz for it.

1 week later
#20 5 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Why should he explain why he's selling the game?

News flash... this is a forum... people post their thoughts, questions and opinions.

#21 5 years ago

Can't wait to see your next WOZ post 5 seconds after you sell this thing...

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I nominate you police of the price police. Hear is a tip for you, if he wants no comments good or bad he posts in marketplace. Posting here and we are free to make comments and does not matter much if you care or not.

Seriously bene, why not spill a few beans of your "many reasons" as it seems you are done with woz and not getting another one?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside