(Topic ID: 27945)

SOLD: FS/FT: Nice routed SM w/shaker 4700 in MD.

By billsfanmd

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by billsfanmd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spiderman_009.JPG
    spiderman_007.JPG
    spiderman_002.JPG

#1 11 years ago

Not in any hurry. Still cleaning up SM and playing it. Have wanted a POTC for along time and have seen alot of Tron for sale lately. Dont really feel like driving too far. Anyone in the area looking for a trade send me a message if interested...

Mike

#2 11 years ago

Mike,

You certainly don't keep a pin long. Have you watched Bowen's video on SM Strategy. The game make much, much more sense after you see the video. And, it greatly improves the game in my humble opinion.

Thanks,

Tom M

#3 11 years ago

just seeing if I can find a tron or Potc locally

#4 11 years ago

couple responses....Still hoping for POTC locally...

#5 11 years ago

added IM to want list

#6 11 years ago

Can someone send the link to Bowen's video on SM Strategy? -- Thanks.

#8 11 years ago

Thanks for the link

#9 11 years ago

Sunday bump for Tron pro

#10 11 years ago

added some pics....

spiderman_002.JPGspiderman_002.JPG spiderman_007.JPGspiderman_007.JPG spiderman_009.JPGspiderman_009.JPG

#11 11 years ago

Why not just sell the SM for $4700 and then you can buy a TRON NIB for $4700 shipped?
    SM is definitely selling for at least that.

#12 11 years ago

your right but cash can be tough for people to come up with. Just hoping someone that has had any of my wish list pins will want to change things up a bit and possibly a few mods done

1 week later
    #13 11 years ago

have some offers...Still hoping for Tron, IM or POTC

#14 11 years ago

May have a line on Tron.... Will do cash price of 4950.....Email for pics or more info.

shaker, new ramp, some LEDs, new magnet core. 1 broken plastic and small chip at doc ock magnet.

4 weeks later
    #15 11 years ago

Bumping for new price of 4700 to purchase a local Tron....or trade for Tron or IM.

Mike

#17 11 years ago

sold pending payment

#18 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale (fingers crossed). Hope you get your Tron.

#19 11 years ago

Mike

Hope everything goes well, I'm loving my Tron. It is to me one of the best pins made. I can't put my finger on one thing in particular it all just comes together.

I would have liked to trade the PotC but at this time, I am starting to get how to play it, think I want to keep it a while longer. Maybe in six months it will be for sale.

#20 11 years ago

Yes getting Tron

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nice-routed-sm-wshaker-for-tron-or-potc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.