View topic image gallery

SAM_0209.jpg
SAM_0219.jpg
SAM_0216.jpg
SAM_0198.jpg
SAM_0201.jpg
SAM_0204.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I picked up a Terminator 2 and an Earthshaker (thanks Russ!) and my son is REALLY liking them. He and I play about 2-3 times a week, which is outstanding! However, Roadshow gets NO LOVE from him. I don't really know if its because t2 and es are new or what, but he just doesn't seem that into RS.

So, I'm looking to trade RS out for something that he can get into. Looking at 80-90s SS or earlier DMDs, up or down.

My RS is a good condition players game. The PF is very nice. Very few things that I can see as being bad. The fish hole has a cm size mark (or smaller) on the black outline of the white small oval insert and the shooter lanes have very little wear. The cab is where the game is truly a players game. Its got fade, nics, and dings. No major gouges or anything broken or missing. My game comes with the SupaDave LED spinning construction light topper which is tied into game play and comes on during multiball and the super payday mode. Red and Teds mouth and eyes both work, however Ted's eye lids do not close currently, but they look in all directions.

Here is photos of when I got the game, nothing has changed since I got it. I can get updated and more detailed photos for anyone interested.

Photobucket link:

http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/jonogopinballs/library/1994%20Williams%20Red%20and%20Teds%20Roadshow?sort=3&page=1

SAM_0204.jpgSAM_0204.jpg SAM_0201.jpgSAM_0201.jpg SAM_0198.jpgSAM_0198.jpg SAM_0216.jpgSAM_0216.jpg SAM_0219.jpgSAM_0219.jpg SAM_0209.jpgSAM_0209.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Nice game. Topper really makes it.

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

Thanks Lloyd, its pretty neat how its tied into gameplay!

#4 10 years ago

High Speed would go good next to The Getaway--hint,hint.

#5 10 years ago

YOU DIDN'T!!! I played this game. many times. Good condition, plays well and everything worked when I was on it. I actually was going to say trade me, but I have to buy windows for my house :/

I'll take any car theme pins :-p

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

High Speed would go good next to The Getaway--hint,hint.

Agreed, unfortunately I no longer own Getaway!

I'm interested in a HS however, I've never had one and my son seems to like the Sys11s I've had.

#8 10 years ago

Any interest in a documented HUO Monopoly?

Later,
EV

#9 10 years ago

Nice looking RS.
Is the lockdown bar powder coated?

GLWT!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Nice looking RS.
Is the lockdown bar powder coated?

GLWT!

Yes, its a little thinner than I've seen on other superpins (WMS Widebody), but it's painted to match the legs. Looks pretty slick.

#11 10 years ago

How much cash would you like to trade for?

#12 10 years ago

Mainly looking for a trade to replace the game as opposed to an outright sale.

#13 10 years ago

I have a potc zizzle for trade.

#14 10 years ago

You switch out pins faster than I drink my home brew.

#15 10 years ago

All PMs replied to at this point. Considering some interesting trade offers.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

You switch out pins faster than I drink my home brew.

In the WI/MN pinside community this is now known as the "Jonogo Flow". Pins as far west as Colorado, sent as far east as Green Bay, WI.

I'd also like to be upfront and admit that I suffer from Adult Onset Pinball Attention Deficit Disorder (AOPADD).

#17 10 years ago

lol josh. I think you are just trying to beat Tony for the longest history list of games on pinside, right?

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

lol josh. I think you are just trying to beat Tony for the longest history list of games on pinside, right?

Kinda think I may already have him beat...

**EDIT** I do have more than him.. taking out the duplicates I've owned 27 titles including current. He's a close 2nd at 22 inc current lineup.

#19 10 years ago

Man that's a game I have always wanted. Bad timing for me, but hope to have some games to trade again soon. Best if luck madman.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Man that's a game I have always wanted. Bad timing for me, but hope to have some games to trade again soon. Best if luck madman.

Oh don't worry Todd, I'll get more through my arcade I'm sure!

#21 10 years ago

Id trade my Flintstones for a Roadshow. One of the few middle of the road Williams machines I am still interested in owning. I'll be heading thru the 24th, LMK.

#22 10 years ago

Heya Phetishboy, I'll think on that. Thanks for the offer. I've only ever played FS one time, hard to make a call if my kid would like it. Honestly, I doubt he knows of the Flintstones, which is a failure of my parenting

#23 10 years ago

Kids love the Flintstones, even if they've never heard of them. It's a great pin.

#24 10 years ago

Thanks Phetish, I'll talk to my boy and see what he thinks. I'm fielding a couple other offers at the moment, I'll weigh out the options and let ya know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.95
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 37.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nice-players-condition-roadshow-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.