Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by way2wyrd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have a nice farfalla head, in nice shape. Nice graphics, solid and and a nice Piece. Looking to trade it for your old farfalla head. As long as it's solid. This one has nice art on it, and i'm just going to sand it all down and use it for a Robot restencil anyway. Hate to waste a nice original for someone who could use a graphically nice upgrade. Located in SE WI, would prefer to do a local exchange.

#2 11 years ago

btw, I'll take any other Zaccaria head in trade of this one. As long as it's the same Gen 2 setup. Would be a shame to have this one stripped and repainted with something else, because it's near perfect.

#3 11 years ago

dang. Mine has a huge smash in the upper right front corner and I would love a nicer one. Coming out to AZ anytime soon?

Kris

#4 11 years ago

how much do you suppose shipping would be each way?

#5 11 years ago

not sure. Never shipped just a head before. This one is nice. To bad you wern't close. It would be an easy exchange. You going to expo in oct? I'll be there and can bring it.

#6 11 years ago

Hey guys. Don't give up without calling Forward Air for a quote. The item would just need to be coveted in cardboard and shrink wrapped.

For comparison, I shipped a complete Paragon from Denver to Chicago for $149. I'd be surprised if it cost more than fifty bucks for what you got.

#7 11 years ago

like i said if he has someone going to expo and can do the swap, might be cheap to do.

#8 11 years ago

I got a head shipped for like 60$ last time i did it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nice-farfalla-head-for-your-old-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.