• Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bib190.JPG
NIB_BIB_(2).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monster_bash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 10 years ago

Naw...he's got a couple of these stashed away. Just trying to pump them prices up

Quoted from RobT:

Holy cr*p!
So having different artwork on the cab and a real backglass make the BIB worth $5k more than a Premium?!
I definitely like the looks of BIB better than the Premium, but not anywhere close to $5k better.

#78 10 years ago

There's the hypocrite we all know. Let's pump the price up on EVERY OTHER pin...except the one that might effect the price of Teekee's stash.

Will someone please chime in that sold their ACDC premium for $5500 or has one for sale? I'm looking for one and have cash

Quoted from teekee:

Valuing a NIB ACDC Premium for $6500 TRADE VALUE is perfectly reasonable. Trade value is always a little higher. Like I said they go for $6200-6300 for cash deals NIB. Once taken out and played hundreds of times the value drops. Plus more coming from Stern soon. So an HUO ACDC Premium for $5500 is also right on the money. Do I have to explain everything?
The collecting side of this hobby is different and some of you guys will never understand it or like it for that matter but its a part of pinball forever.

#80 10 years ago

Still waiting for someone to off me a ACDC premium at $5500 please. Have cash and can pick up in Allentown or anywhere in the Northeast.

Funny.. I brought up 5-6 instances (proof) in the AFM price check thread of machines that sold for under xxxx dollars...that you claim wouldn't happen.

So we don't need proof of these numbers? We should just pay the fictions numbers and be happy?

I'll stop highjacking this thread and start a WTB for my ACDC. Guess I should have one by the end of the weekend right?

Quoted from teekee:

No one can sell their HUO ACDC Premium for much more than that as long as NIB is available at the very low 6's... don't need proof just need some common sense that's all.
Years down the road after all the premiums are opened up and Stern is done with their ACDC runs they will get back up in price but it will be no different than some of Sterns other hits like LOTR, TSPP, etc. They ran a ton of those and the HUO's dropped in price for a while. Now they are climbing again.
Plus what's the big deal? I didn't think you guys cared about the value of your pins? LOL!

#81 10 years ago

Here's a pump for the OP and an attempt to find a ACDC premium for $5500 if anyone wants to follow along

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-acdc-huo-acdc-premium-5500#postbox

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 209.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monster_bash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nib-acdc-le-back-in-black?tu=monster_bash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.