• Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bib190.JPG
NIB_BIB_(2).JPG
There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I understand why it is higher, it is more the fact that I'm surprised that it is *that much* higher. But like you say, it's pretty much the same thing with TRON LE.

Not really the same thing with Tron LE and the pro differences......

For the "collectors" I get the fact that the LE is and should be more, with AC/DC I'm happy to just play the premium, the same pin, and not worry about "collecting" it.....

I'll "collect" a Jpop Zombie and have fun hopefully playing it as well....

#52 10 years ago

GLWTS. Great seller.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I hear you, and I agree. But I'm not confused as to why BIBLE is worth so much more. I understand why it is higher, it is more the fact that I'm surprised that it is *that much* higher. But like you say, it's pretty much the same thing with TRON LE.

RobT- You above anybody else in the crazy hobby know the answer to your own question:

Keynesian Economics- Supply/demand and this game is for the Ballers. There are collectors in any hobby with fistfuls of cash that want only the best and this hobby is not different.

For any potential buyers- Mauro is a great guy to make a deal with. Buy with confidence. I know he has been looking for BBB for a while so I wish him good luck in the sale.

#54 10 years ago

Hey Jim, you need to get back to watching those Warriors tonight, Nuggs go up 2-1

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hey Jim, you need to get back to watching those Warriors tonight, Nuggs go up 2-1

With Lee down, and Curry playing on his porcelain ankles I'm not seeing it happening this year.

Just getting one in Denver was awesome, and they almost got 2 there. Denver has too much depth and inside game for the Warriors to handle. Thompson and Curry shooting can keep them close if they stay hot, but I don't see them taking a 7 game series.

#56 10 years ago

GLWS

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Just getting one in Denver was awesome, and they almost got 2 there. Denver has too much depth and inside game for the Warriors to handle. Thompson and Curry shooting can keep them close if they stay hot, but I don't see them taking a 7 game series.

They have a bright future, Barnes will get a lot better next year too....

#58 10 years ago

Sounds about right, 100 Units of BIBLE in the U.S., should have snagged one when they came out! Problem was Transformers was right before, so I was not going to shell out the $ for an LE at that time.

I find humor in those that are snagging up Master of Puppets and trying to trade for BIBLE's. People are crazy.

#59 10 years ago

NIB BIB. Hey, that rhymes!

#60 10 years ago

Thanks guys for the kind words

I've been busy with my sons AAA hockey tournament so I only log on once a day...I can't believe how this thread has come back to life

-Mauro

#61 10 years ago

We can end the thread if you sell me your game

#62 10 years ago

You should just keep it, oh wait...

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

YEP! A lot more! I'm a buyer at $11k... any NIB BIBLE. That's CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

Did you pm the seller? Sounds like you might have a deal! Go ahead, pm him and offer $11k cash. (Yeah, something tells me you aren't in any way interested in buying it...).

I've heard of them selling a few months ago, before Metallica announcement, for $10k. But that was top of the mark. I think BIBLE will be the new SM Black.....insane prices for awhile, then people realize it's the same damn game, not really any better looking, and chill the F out about it.

Remember a lot of the BIB's had the ugly window, also.

#64 10 years ago

Still a high demand game NIB.But is a Market Correction starting to occur on some of these expensive pins ?

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Did you pm the seller? Sounds like you might have a deal! Go ahead, pm him and offer $11k cash. (Yeah, something tells me you aren't in any way interested in buying it...). .

Well sorry, but your wrong again! I will buy it today, tomorrow or next week for $11k as long as I can get it for $11k total. CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Holy cr*p!
So having different artwork on the cab and a real backglass make the BIB worth $5k more than a Premium?!
I definitely like the looks of BIB better than the Premium, but not anywhere close to $5k better.

Made a guy an offer of $10,500 for a BIBLE a month & 1/2 ago...glad he turned me down coz I ended up buying a NIB premium for $6300...BIBLE definitely not worth $4200 more!!! Besides all that, by the time I bought my premium, Stern had fixed the cloudiness issue on the lower pf window that was prevalent on all of the early models including the LEs.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Made a guy an offer of $10,500 for a BIBLE a month & 1/2 ago...glad he turned me down coz I ended up buying a NIB premium for $6300...BIBLE definitely not worth $4200 more!!! Besides all that, by the time I bought my premium, Stern had fixed the cloudiness issue on the lower pf window that was prevalent on all of the early models including the LEs.

Your Premium today is now worth about $5500. If you would have bought that BIBLE for $10,500 you would have gained value. Instead... you lose.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Your Premium today is now worth about $5500. If you would have bought that BIBLE for $10,500 you would have gained value. Instead... you lose.

No one should be buying pinball machines as investments anyway really. Pinball has been a bit of an anomaly hobby because so many new people have started collecting, but pinball is a fungible tangible item that wears over time and people should not expect them to inflate over time. If you want to invest buy stocks, bonds, real estate, or put money into your own primary business.

A couple games here and there like BBB, Tron LE, and BIBLE are limited exceptions in how they had a value that shot up. Transformers, XMen, Avengers, TRS, have a value scale more in line with what people should expect. You open the box and use the item and its value will go down on the second hand market.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

What have I missed? Haven't seen a single Prem sell for that low. I've seen them selling for $6200+. Can you state your source (more than one guy that had to dump)?

Edit - Hate to do this but directly from you 2 weeks ago. "I'm valuing my premium in the $6500 TRADE range. Can add or subtract cash. Looking for AFM, MB, MM, TRON LE or Collector Quality/HUO BSD, HH, Diner, WW, ES... many options. Let me know what you have. Email me at: [email protected]" On post http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nib-acdc-premium-latest-run-at-allentown.

Why is it only worth $5500 now that you aren't selling/trading? Seems like we are dumping some BS in here now.

#70 10 years ago

Oh, I figured it out. Based off http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nib-acdc-premium-latest-run-at-allentown I'm assuming you've got a NIB BIB so it's time to pump the price on it. That's shady man. I have no issues with people flipping pins but to do this just isn't right. Telling a guy his pin is worth $1K less than what you were asking for and then telling people $11K is "CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP" when I quite honestly haven't seen one "sell" for that in a while.

What is this one for sell for anyways? Hope I'm not crapping on the OP's FS thread. Since a price isn't posted I'm going to assume not. Heck, I hope these go crazy high as that will just make the prem more valuable (I.E. Tron Pro) just got thrown for a loop on that statement so started looking around.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'm assuming you've got a NIB BIB so it's time to pump the price on it.

He wants $14K for his. Now you know the reason for his constant price pumping.

#72 10 years ago

It will be interesting to see what the soon to be METLE (NIB) or STLE (NIB) will do for the BIB (NIB)... friend or foe?

#73 10 years ago

$14K BIB?

lol

Buy a game from teekee?

lol

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I hear you, and I agree. But I'm not confused as to why BIBLE is worth so much more. I understand why it is higher, it is more the fact that I'm surprised that it is *that much* higher. But like you say, it's pretty much the same thing with TRON LE.

Its not the same thing as a Tron LE, and I don't need to explain why.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

$11k? If he can get it to me at Allentown or to me in Canton, Ohio I'll take it for $11k!
CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

TEEKEE purchased mine out of the box for almost that price for real! I have the pics to prove it! Demand is real for that version maybe its the name ACDCBIBLE abbreviation or the cool cabinet that looks like no other version. I enjoy playing Hemi modded pro version more, its so fast and fun, so the choice was easy for me to sell and gt some ash back toward a premium but collectors love to collect and always will. You aint seen nothing yet, I have already been turned down on my 10k offer for Star Trek LE number 2 from 2 distributors. Next pin title going to be fun, load up your pockets or briefcases full of money! I think I might get shut out on that title as Star Trek collectors are super fierce and save items with a LE badge of 1 of 250,000 made. I am not sure what they will think of a product run 1 of only 250 domestic machines, only the deepest pockets will make the cut.

#76 10 years ago

Right now you can get ACDC NIB Premiums for $6200-6300. Once you take it out of the box and put a few hundred plays on it plus the fact that Stern will be pumping out another several hundred NIB soon. How many runs will Stern do? Premiums will be everywhere... some of you guys only think you know everything. I actually do!

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

What have I missed? Haven't seen a single Prem sell for that low. I've seen them selling for $6200+. Can you state your source (more than one guy that had to dump)?
Edit - Hate to do this but directly from you 2 weeks ago. "I'm valuing my premium in the $6500 TRADE range. Can add or subtract cash. Looking for AFM, MB, MM, TRON LE or Collector Quality/HUO BSD, HH, Diner, WW, ES... many options. Let me know what you have. Email me at: [email protected]" On post http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nib-acdc-premium-latest-run-at-allentown.
Why is it only worth $5500 now that you aren't selling/trading? Seems like we are dumping some BS in here now.

Valuing a NIB ACDC Premium for $6500 TRADE VALUE is perfectly reasonable. Trade value is always a little higher. Like I said they go for $6200-6300 for cash deals NIB. Once taken out and played hundreds of times the value drops. Plus more coming from Stern soon. So an HUO ACDC Premium for $5500 is also right on the money. Do I have to explain everything?

The collecting side of this hobby is different and some of you guys will never understand it or like it for that matter but its a part of pinball forever.

#78 10 years ago

There's the hypocrite we all know. Let's pump the price up on EVERY OTHER pin...except the one that might effect the price of Teekee's stash.

Will someone please chime in that sold their ACDC premium for $5500 or has one for sale? I'm looking for one and have cash

Quoted from teekee:

Valuing a NIB ACDC Premium for $6500 TRADE VALUE is perfectly reasonable. Trade value is always a little higher. Like I said they go for $6200-6300 for cash deals NIB. Once taken out and played hundreds of times the value drops. Plus more coming from Stern soon. So an HUO ACDC Premium for $5500 is also right on the money. Do I have to explain everything?
The collecting side of this hobby is different and some of you guys will never understand it or like it for that matter but its a part of pinball forever.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

There's the hypocrite we all know. Let's pump the price up on EVERY OTHER pin...except the one that might effect the price of Teekee's stash.
Will someone please chime in that sold their ACDC premium for $5500 or has one for sale? I'm looking for one and have cash

No one can sell their HUO ACDC Premium for much more than that as long as NIB is available at the very low 6's... don't need proof just need some common sense that's all.

Years down the road after all the premiums are opened up and Stern is done with their ACDC runs they will get back up in price but it will be no different than some of Sterns other hits like LOTR, TSPP, etc. They ran a ton of those and the HUO's dropped in price for a while. Now they are climbing again.

Plus what's the big deal? I didn't think you guys cared about the value of your pins? LOL!

#80 10 years ago

Still waiting for someone to off me a ACDC premium at $5500 please. Have cash and can pick up in Allentown or anywhere in the Northeast.

Funny.. I brought up 5-6 instances (proof) in the AFM price check thread of machines that sold for under xxxx dollars...that you claim wouldn't happen.

So we don't need proof of these numbers? We should just pay the fictions numbers and be happy?

I'll stop highjacking this thread and start a WTB for my ACDC. Guess I should have one by the end of the weekend right?

Quoted from teekee:

No one can sell their HUO ACDC Premium for much more than that as long as NIB is available at the very low 6's... don't need proof just need some common sense that's all.
Years down the road after all the premiums are opened up and Stern is done with their ACDC runs they will get back up in price but it will be no different than some of Sterns other hits like LOTR, TSPP, etc. They ran a ton of those and the HUO's dropped in price for a while. Now they are climbing again.
Plus what's the big deal? I didn't think you guys cared about the value of your pins? LOL!

#81 10 years ago

Here's a pump for the OP and an attempt to find a ACDC premium for $5500 if anyone wants to follow along

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-acdc-huo-acdc-premium-5500#postbox

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Greg if your are going to thumbs down. Tell us why?

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Its not the same thing as a TRON LE, and I don't need to explain why.

You are correct of course. I have no idea why I even said that.

Tron LE being worth a lot more than the pro makes a *lot* more sense to me than BIB LE being worth a lot more than the Premium.

3 weeks later
#84 10 years ago

I can't believe I just read thru all this mumbo jumbo. You guys are whacked.

Someone somewhere in this mess said 300 BIBLE and 200 LTBR
I had heard the opposite from an owner of a BIBLE
So what is it?

#85 10 years ago

You heard wrong

#86 10 years ago

Are we really starting this thread up again ?

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

I can't believe I just read thru all this mumbo jumbo. You guys are whacked.
Someone somewhere in this mess said 300 BIBLE and 200 LTBR
I had heard the opposite from an owner of a BIBLE
So what is it?

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/acdc/index10.html
200 LTBR and 300 BIB as stated on pinballnews.com (below the flyer images).

#88 10 years ago

Thanks Ed.
I need one of either...

#89 10 years ago

Afternoon bump.Let's see how long that we can keep this thread going.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Afternoon bump.Let's see how long that we can keep this thread going.

You are annoying.

4 months later
#91 10 years ago

Well... BIBLE is now sold and still no Big Bang Bar Someone sell me one ! ...lol

-Mauro

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Well sorry, but your wrong again! I will buy it today, tomorrow or next week for $11k as long as I can get it for $11k total. CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

well if 11k is so damn cheap. Spending another $400 on shipping for you to get it shouldn't mean anything. cuz 11k is soooo damn cheap, right? 11k is a super deal, but 11,400 is just insane. Whatever joker!

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well if 11k is so damn cheap. Spending another $400 on shipping for you to get it shouldn't mean anything. cuz 11k is soooo damn cheap, right? 11k is a super deal, but 11,400 is just insane. Whatever joker!

It took you 5 months to respond to my post? Ahhh, welcome back I guess!

Ok, your right. I'll take it for $11,500 shipped! Right now! How you like me now? Whacko!

#94 10 years ago

I'll gladly pay 12k shipped all day long! Sorry to over bid you teekee , but it is my thread

#95 10 years ago

Congrats Mauro, when I saw the thread title I was hoping it was you. Took a while but hey better late than never. Such a great machine.

Good luck with the BBB, you already have one of the best collection I've seen.

Take care

Chris

#96 10 years ago

Hey Chris,

Thank you, it took long because I was really holding out on a BBB... I threw in the towel man

Lets hook up at my place soon ...we'll have a pinball night.

-Mauro

#97 10 years ago

Sounds great

#98 10 years ago

I've contemplated selling my BIBLE #2 (the same one on IPDB) but I'm sure I would regret it. What do y'all think its worth? It's in beautiful condition. Plastic protectors, Pinbits lightening bolts, hole protectors, backglass also signed by Steve Ritchie. No real interest in selling, just kicking the idea around.

#99 10 years ago

since Teekee says 11400. Knock about 2k off of that, and your probably in the real ballpark.

But since he says he'll take it now for 11400. I'd cash in now while he's trying to make a point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 209.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nib-acdc-le-back-in-black/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.