• Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bib190.JPG
NIB_BIB_(2).JPG
There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Great game and love it! long story short, I ended up with 2 of these babies. I would be ready to move my NIB. For now... I'm Really only looking for a Big Bang Bar + cash your way so anyone interested just send me a PM. UPDATE: Now willing to sell outright.

-Mauro

// Error: Image 44231 not found //

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good luck with your trade

Thanks TigerLaw! I've been looking for a BBB for a while now, so hopefully offering a NIB BIB might finally make this happen

#4 11 years ago

Bump...I Had many inquiries but for other great and beautiful machines... BBB where are you? ... lol

2 weeks later
#5 11 years ago

Still looking

#6 11 years ago

Still wanting it

#8 11 years ago

There is a BBB for sale on pin side right now for 17k. You might consider contacting them; they would prob want cash in on the deal.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There is a BBB for sale on pin side right now for 17k.

Thanks TigerLaw. The seller of the BBB prefers not to ship

6 months later
#10 11 years ago

I think this seems to be an impossible trade to make ...anyone?

#11 11 years ago

Well...Here she is.

bib190.JPGbib190.JPG

#12 11 years ago

At this point maybe it would be better to sell that BIBLE for cash and then go on the hunt for a BBB.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

At this point maybe it would be better to sell that BIBLE for cash and then go on the hunt for a BBB.

If so,I'm in for $9K

#14 11 years ago

What are NIB BIBLE's going for now a days anyway? 10k? I really have no idea.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I agree. People look for specific game trades a lot and they are hard to pull off. In addition, you are talking about two very specific small segments. You have to find a BBB owner who wants an AC/DC BIBLE NIB. Tough trade.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Who knows right now. The market is really slow. Two months ago I would have said at least 11k or more. Now I have no idea. There is a guy trying to sell a LTBR for 10k and I'm pretty sure hes got nowhere. Maybe someone else knows.

#16 11 years ago

You could always sell me the BIBLE,and go hunting for BBB

I didn't get the one out your way.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Who knows right now. The market is really slow. Two months ago I would have said at least 11k or more. Now I have no idea. There is a guy trying to sell a LTBR for 10k and I'm pretty sure hes got nowhere. Maybe someone else knows.

It's going to slow down some more too over the next four months or so. Summer is notoriously slow. People are doing summer activities and their kids are out of school so they go on vacation and don't stalk pinside for deals.

This is one reason why I so happily stopped chasing after the METLE's and am kind of chuckling now, a full week later, at the speculators that bought 3-5 and are trying to sell at 9k. I feel like someone who was in a heated auction and their last words before declining to bid again were "stick em with it".

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

It's going to slow down some more too over the next four months or so. Summer is notoriously slow. People are doing summer activities and their kids are out of school so they go on vacation and don't stalk pinside for deals.
This is one reason why I so happily stopped chasing after the METLE's and am kind of chuckling now, a full week later, at the speculators that bought 3-5 and are trying to sell at 9k. I feel like someone who was in a heated auction and their last words before declining to bid again were "stick em with it".

Really more metle crying in an acdc thread. Wahhhhhhh, ok you are not over it and it is obvious. Please do not derail this thread with Metallica.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Really more metle crying in an acdc thread. Wahhhhhhh, ok you are not over it and it is obvious. Please do not derail this thread with Metallica.

This was a seven month old thread. I highly doubt OP cares about some general discussion here as it is giving him bumps . . . and since he hasn't been able to make this deal happen in seven months he needs them!!!!

Regardless, the point I was making was that summer is a slow time to move machines. Deals that get scooped up in January sit in May and June.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think the last NIB BIBLE sold for right around 11k.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This was a seven month old thread. I highly doubt OP cares about some general discussion here as it is giving him bumps . . . and since he hasn't been able to make this deal happen in seven months he needs them!!!!
Regardless, the point I was making was that summer is a slow time to move machines. Deals that get scooped up in January sit in May and June.

Hey,I'm glad that I was able to get a MET LE

So true about it being slow in the summer,other hobbies take over.

Bump

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

smassa,quit bumping the price

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

That's a strong price for it. I agree with some of the earlier thoughts that OP should sell it if he can get that for it and then try to buy the BBB separately. BBB's seem to take near 20k to get now so he'd have a ways to go.

#24 11 years ago

$20K by Xmas!!

#25 11 years ago

Nice to see my thread come to life ! ...it took long enough! I'm officially throwing in the towel on the trade. So this BIBLE is for sale, Having said that tho... There is one FS on Mr. pinball for ... So I don't know, PM me if interested.

-Mauro

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

$11k? If he can get it to me at Allentown or to me in Canton, Ohio I'll take it for $11k!

CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Well...Here she is.

More pics please (all sides and top/bottom of Box)

#28 11 years ago

That's a canadian machine, so it should only be worth 80% of an american machine.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Nice to see my thread come to life !

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Told ya'll he'd like the bumps.

#31 11 years ago

PM sent...

#32 11 years ago

C'mon help a Canadian out.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I agree. People look for specific game trades a lot and they are hard to pull off. In addition, you are talking about two very specific small segments. You have to find a BBB owner who wants an AC/DC BIBLE NIB. Tough trade.

My LTBR is still for sale.

#34 11 years ago

PM'S answered.

#35 11 years ago

Montreal Bump !!!!

http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Hypnotoad

BUY IT BUY IT !!!!!

#36 11 years ago

Sorry about last post, toad was missing

#37 11 years ago

We need a BBB close to Montreal, so I can come and play it GLWTS, Mauro is a cool dude buy with confidence.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

$11k? If he can get it to me at Allentown or to me in Canton, Ohio I'll take it for $11k!
CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

Holy cr*p!

So having different artwork on the cab and a real backglass make the BIB worth $5k more than a Premium?!

I definitely like the looks of BIB better than the Premium, but not anywhere close to $5k better.

#39 11 years ago

Naw...he's got a couple of these stashed away. Just trying to pump them prices up

Quoted from RobT:

Holy cr*p!
So having different artwork on the cab and a real backglass make the BIB worth $5k more than a Premium?!
I definitely like the looks of BIB better than the Premium, but not anywhere close to $5k better.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Holy cr*p!

Probably about 150 of them in the United states, and it's an LE of one of the best Sterns ever made. I've never even seen one in person (have you)? The black artwork and backglass is just bad ass.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Holy cr*p!

YEP! A lot more! I'm a buyer at $11k... any NIB BIBLE. That's CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Probably about 150 of them in the United states, and it's an LE of one of the best Sterns ever made. I've never even seen one in person (have you)? The black artwork and backglass is just bad ass.

Yes, I've seen and played one many times. Definitely better looking than the Premium, no question about it.

But it plays...the same.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yes, I've seen and played one many times. Definitely better looking than the Premium, no question about it.
But it plays...the same.

Means nothing to the collectors and as much as some of you hate it collectors are a part of this hobby and always will be.

#44 11 years ago

$11K is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP if your trying to sell one for $13.5K.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Means nothing to the collectors and as much as some of you hate it collectors are a part of this hobby and always will be.

You quoted me, so I will assume you are talking to me.

Some pins that I buy I buy as a "collector", so it is wrong and unfair of you to accuse me of hating collectors. You know that I ran some prices by you on a sweet HUO CV. The condition and price paid for that pin certainly falls into the "collector" category, wouldn't you agree?

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You quoted me, so I will assume you are talking to me.
Some pins that I buy I buy as a "collector", so it is wrong and unfair of you to accuse me of that. You know that I ran some prices by you on a sweet HUO CV. The condition and price paid for that pin certainly falls into the "collector" category, wouldn't you agree?

Not directed at you... totally. But you do seem confused why BIBLE is so much higher than Premium. No different than Tron Pro and LE or a routed MM compared to a HEP MM. Its all about collectors versus players versus flippers versus restorers. They all prefer something different.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Not directed at you... totally. But you do seem confused why BIBLE is so much higher than Premium. No different than Tron Pro and LE or a routed MM compared to a HEP MM. Its all about collectors versus players versus flippers versus restorers. They all prefer something different.

I hear you, and I agree. But I'm not confused as to why BIBLE is worth so much more. I understand why it is higher, it is more the fact that I'm surprised that it is *that much* higher. But like you say, it's pretty much the same thing with Tron LE.

#48 11 years ago

As a pinball collector I think it's worth the asking price, but that doesn't change the fact that I can't afford it.

Someday I'll see on in person!!

#49 11 years ago

Friday night bump

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Only 100 in the USA/Canada. Of the 300 BIBs, 100 went to Australia, 100 to Europe, 100 to USA/Canada. At least that was my understanding. It was also my understanding that of the 200 LTBRs, 50 went to Australia, 50 to Europe, and 100 to USA/Canada.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

16,500 (Firm)
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nib-acdc-le-back-in-black/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.