Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 250 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by LitzDoc
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    591863863_tp.jpg
    591863676_tp.jpg
    591863215_tp.jpg
    591863197_tp.jpg
    1503005(17).JPG
    1503005(14).JPG
    1503005(7).JPG
    1503005(1).JPG
    596992309_tp.jpg
    596992287_tp.jpg
    596992221_tp.jpg
    Watch 3.jpg
    watch 2.jpg
    image.jpg
    watch.jpg
    There are 250 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 9 years ago

Thought I would put this out their. I have most sport models in stock including the new Blue/Black Gmt. Authorized Dealer with papers in your name with full warranty.

Looking to ad more pinballs to the arcade: Mainly looking for Stern Le's, Cactus Canyon, BBB, Arabian Nights, Scared Stiff, TZ, and maybe a few others, Also looking for mint examples of Gottlieb System 3's

Email me Direct at: [email protected]

#2 9 years ago

Even though I might not be interested in a trade for a Rolex, can you give free tips on my wardrobe?

#3 9 years ago

We mostly do wardrobe, Props for Tv & film, but Sure center flank email me anytime

#4 9 years ago

A buddy bought one of those from a street vendor in Ocho Rios, Jamaica (Mon) a week ago for $35.00 It may have been the "Wrist Green" model though.

#5 9 years ago

psssst....hey, wanna buy a watch?

#6 9 years ago

So, is this still cool? Im trying to be more hipster douchey these days.

HM-Men-Autumn-Winter-2012-2013-Looks-4.jpgHM-Men-Autumn-Winter-2012-2013-Looks-4.jpg

#7 9 years ago

I can get those here in China cheap. For some funny reason though the say "Rqlex"

#8 9 years ago

Curious how this works out as I have a nice ladies Omega Seamaster and have wondered if it was tradeable for a pin for quite some time.

#9 9 years ago

image-928.jpgimage-928.jpg

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Im trying to be more hipster douchey these days.

Well then you're doing a hell of job flank

#11 9 years ago

What can I get for lightly routed WPT?

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

What can I get for lightly routed WPT?

A mint original Swatch Jellyfish.
    I'll have Chum write you up.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Curious how this works out as I have a nice ladies Omega Seamaster and have wondered if it was tradeable for a pin for quite some time.

I've been wanting to trade one of my rolex's for a pin for a long time, just a challenge. My watches are used though, OP may have better luck...being an authorized dealer will help his cause too I'm sure.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from Benepinballs:

Thought I would put this out their. I have most sport models in stock including the new Blue/Black Gmt. Authorized Dealer with papers in your name with full warranty.
    Looking to ad more pinballs to the arcade: Mainly looking for Stern Le's, Cactus Canyon, BBB, Arabian Nights, Scared Stiff, TZ, and maybe a few others, Also looking for mint examples of Gottlieb System 3's
    Email me Direct at: [email protected]

Pizza, pinball machines, watches, and wardrobe consulting, you are all over the place.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Pizza, pinball machines, watches, and wardrobe consulting, you are all over the place.

Bene's cover is blown!

fletch-reboot-570x299.jpgfletch-reboot-570x299.jpg

#16 9 years ago

I wonder why Bene asked to have his account frozen?

#17 9 years ago

in before another lock

#18 9 years ago

"Si à cinquante ans, on n'a pas une Rolex, on a quand même raté sa vie !"

If you do not have a Rolex when hitting your 50th birthday, your life is a failure

Jacques Seguela, 2009 - commenting on our former President's Bling.
    (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Séguéla)

Still got 18 months before being an official failure...

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

I wonder why Bene asked to have his account frozen?

Likely so he can create a different account to wipe his slate clean.

#20 9 years ago

Authorized dealer? Just like he was an authorized Stern dealer, etc. Rolex lists all their authorized dealers, I doubt he's on the list.

And I just noticed the other thread is now locked, etc. Oops.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Likely so he can create a different account to wipe his slate clean.

I thought when you have an account frozen, they do a full IP ban to prevent a new/duplicate account?

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I thought when you have an account frozen, they do a full IP ban to prevent a new/duplicate account?

I don't think that applys when you request the freeze (see last post made by Robin)
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twd-le-tron-swep1-iron-man#post-2198942

#23 9 years ago

I really like nice watches, and would definitely be interested in trading for a Rolex Submariner or a Omega Seamaster, but only if the trade value of the watch was at liquid value (not retail, a price that the watch could be sold quickly).

#24 9 years ago

I've got a nice Rolex Daytona that says I won the 1994 Rolex 24 Hour on the back if anyone is interested, came from what I believe was an authorised dealer in a market in Cambodia. Or if Omegas are more your thing, I can fix you up with a nice Constellation from a reputable watch kiosk on a corner in Hanoi.

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from blue95:

I've got a nice Rolex Daytona that says I won the 1994 Rolex 24 Hour on the back if anyone is interested, came from what I believe was an authorised dealer in a market in Cambodia. Or if Omegas are more your thing, I can fix you up with a nice Constellation from a reputable watch kiosk on a corner in Hanoi.

I stayed at the Hanoi Hilton once.

#26 9 years ago

Was John McCain there at the time?

#27 9 years ago

He already had left.

#28 9 years ago

Lock it up!

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

If you do not have a Rolex when hitting your 50th birthday, your life is a failure...

I'm a total washout then... I'm feeling depressed...

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

If you do not have a Rolex when hitting your 50th birthday, your life is a failure

Watches are for hamsters so they know when to get on the wheel.
    I'm not into time.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Watches are for hamsters so they know when to get on the wheel.
    I'm not into time.

Even though I wear a watch, That is an outstanding line!

#32 9 years ago

I will not wear any jewerly at all period. Not even a rolex... Why take a chance on scratching your 10k machine.

#33 9 years ago

Ill definitely take you up on that offer, here is my watch, how about sending a BBB my way? lol...

DSCN9874.JPGDSCN9874.JPG
    #34 9 years ago

I never could justify buying a Rolex.

The Asian knock-offs always looked better than the originals.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

I don't own a Rolex but that's just a silly statement right there.

They are not my favorite "style" but Rolex's are very well built with quality "in-house" automatic movements.

They use 904L steel. Try and fine one other watch maker that does. They also make their own gold and platinum. Each watch takes about 1 year (on average) to make from start to finish.

So while they are not my favorite I still respect the quality and materials used to make them....they have a pretty good history also.

#36 9 years ago

Do you really still wear a watch? Most people use their phone to find out the time.

BBB for sale - not accepting trades on Rolex's.

#37 9 years ago

I like watches. I'm more of an Omega guy than Rolex, little less flashy for my tastes, but I wouldn't turn down a Daytona if someone wants to give me one.

I appreciate them the say way I appreciate pins really. Mechanical watches are a bit of an anachronism in a digital world the same way pins are in the age of flashy video games.

There are bargains the in the mechanical watch world too, you don't have to spend Rolex money to get a nice piece. But I treat spending money on a watch the same way I do on a pin. People who don't "get it" will give you a look when you told them how much you spent, but we know that the personal satisfaction and enjoyment is worth it.

There's no avoiding the stigma that comes with them, they're bling too, and they come with certain baggage. So does my car, but I drive it because I really enjoy it, not to show off. And in Southern California no one gives you a second look in a BMW anyways, they're like Honda Accords down here.

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Do you really still wear a watch? Most people use their phone to find out the time.

Every day. I put it on first thing in the morning when I get my glasses and get dressed. Feels funny to not have the weight on my wrist. Sure, I have my phone on me pretty much all the time too, but I enjoy wearing a watch.

I treat that question that same way I do people saying "they still make pinballs?" Hell yeah!

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Until the parts start falling off.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Yes I do.....every day. And you know what....it's WAY easier to glance at my watch and get the time (even with my hands full) then to pull out my phone and have to push a button. Especially in a meeting.

#41 9 years ago

still rocking my timex. great watch with all the functionality I want.

I save my $$$ for pins

#42 9 years ago

I still need the feel of a watch on. Honestly its more jewelry than necessity. I have some Rolexs but my favorite is my Breitling.
    lots of good watch forums to resell on that are better than trading for a pin though .image.jpgimage.jpg

#43 9 years ago

I get watches are more like jewelry. Don't get me wrong, I own a watch as well. I only wear it for business meetings to dress up the suit. I rarely ever check the time with it though.

Curious many still do. I also get that it's easy to get used to the weight on your wrist too.

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I save my $$$ for pins

I once strapped a Timex to the beer can on my FG to prove Timex can take a flippin' an keep on tickin'.
    220px-John_Cameron_Swayze_News_Caravan_1955.JPG220px-John_Cameron_Swayze_News_Caravan_1955.JPG

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I still have this Timex believe it or not.

#46 9 years ago

I love timex watches. I had a triathlon until the band broke. It was a great watch, but, unfortunately, the band could not be replaced. After that I got a timex expedition. I'm on my third set of batteries and bands. It has chromo w/ lap timer, timer, and three alarms. I use all three to wake up each morning.

#47 9 years ago

I still have a submariner but I much prefer my Audemars piguets. To me a watch is a mans only form of jewelry.

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I love timex watches. I had a triathlon until the band broke. It was a great watch, but, unfortunately, the band could not be replaced. After that I got a timex expedition. I'm on my third set of batteries and bands. It has chromo w/ lap timer, timer, and three alarms. I use all three to wake up each morning.

That is the same watch I rock. Great value and great size also.

I think I am also on my third band and battery.
    I don't think I will ever be able to trade it for a pinball, well maybe for a single ball...

#49 9 years ago

I'd like to get a Rolex Submariner but until my student loans are paid my Seiko's will have to do....

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

That is the same watch I rock. Great value and great size also.
    I think I am also on my third band and battery.
    I don't think I will ever be able to trade it for a pinball, well maybe for a single ball...

That's great. Here is the decision process. Could buy a new Expedition for $35 or get a new band and battery for about $13. The last band I got is leather so hopefully it'll last longer.

There are 250 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-new-rolex-watches-for-pinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.