FT mystery 300M 3EB extravaganza

By mickthepin

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have owned 2 Fishtales and I discovered on my first one that it once or twice it gave me a mega bonus of 300M and 3EB, couldn't figure out what it was for and just figured it was a glitch in the programing. Now I'm not so sure its a glitch because I just got it for the first time on my new FT. I have had it for a wile but for some reason never got to put my name in for biggest liar, I guess I was going for points all the time and not bothering stretching the truth. Anyways I saw that it was the one score that didn't have MJN on it and played a game just going for fish caught and tales told. I caught 9 fish and told 5 tales and I think it was on about my 6th fish I got this bloody bonus that I got on my old FT. There is no graphic that goes with it or sound bite but the knocker goes 3 times for the extra balls. I tried to figure it out on my old one but it is such a rare thing I couldn't pin it down but now I think could it be when you beat the biggest liar??

Has anyone ever got this?? If its a glitch I have had two machines one USA delivered and one German delivered both with the same glitch.

#2 11 years ago

Bump come on guys am I crazy or have some of you seen this be4

#3 11 years ago

I will have to play my FT and find out

#4 11 years ago

Don't know if its the biggest liar. One thing I can say for sure is it is to do with the spinner and or the video mode hole.

#5 11 years ago

Ive never seen this...I know you can get rock the boat at 4 tales told but beyond that nothing happens with mine.

#6 11 years ago

Pop the glass off and find out, I had a Fishtales for a few years and never seen that ever..

#7 11 years ago

I think I tried with the glass off on my old one. It's a bigger mystery than that, I think a lot more goes into getting this bonus than I know. I will try with the glass off this afternoon.

#8 11 years ago

Do you have the manual for the game? It should have all of the rules in there.

It is always good to look through when you are stuck.

steve

#9 11 years ago

Nothing in rule book it might be a glitch but 2 for 2? Maybe I am a pinball jedi and I made it happen with the force....... or the machine wasn't even on and someone put acid in my drink.... Man this is the best I have ever played if those bats and flying manta rays would stop swooping me I could play even better. LOL

4 weeks later
#10 11 years ago

Bump I would love to find someone els this has happened to.

#11 11 years ago

Never happened to me..guess you've got the magic touch.

10 years later
#12 6 months ago

I think I just got this on my Fish Tales. I had just hit the right fish target on the left side of the playfield and saw the switch bend a little bit. I thought I broke it, but kept playing. I had ~30mil score, then hit spinner for stretch the truth and got the 5X for 5mil, then out of nowhere I got the extra balls and had 667mil score! Then a feeding frenzy triggered. This has to be some sort of glitch, or maybe the bent fish target was to blame? I'll have to check it.

Anyway, this gave me GC on my machine...feels like cheating! I'll probably reset scores

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, CA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-mystery-300m-3eb-extravaganza and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.