(Topic ID: 10754)

FT: my Scared Stiff for your Ironman pics SS added ( deal complete)

By biglaw

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jackal2001
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Picture_011.jpg
Picture_010.jpg
Picture_016.jpg
Picture_015.jpg
Picture_009.jpg
Picture_013.jpg
Picture_011.jpg
Picture_010.jpg
#1 12 years ago

just checking to see if someone would want to trade IM for scared stiff led skull pile,eyeball shooter,pinball pro sreakers, new uninstalled glow n dark bone set from MARCO. not intrested in selling just trade for a Ironman pro with no drill holes in coindoor // Error: Image 17409 not found // Picture_013.jpgPicture_013.jpg // Error: Image 17411 not found //

#2 12 years ago

If you become interested in selling - pls let me know - been looking for awhile with no luck - Im located in MD, VA area - TIA

#3 12 years ago

more pics

Picture_009.jpgPicture_009.jpg Picture_015.jpgPicture_015.jpg Picture_016.jpgPicture_016.jpg Picture_010.jpgPicture_010.jpg Picture_011.jpgPicture_011.jpg

#4 12 years ago

Sorry...but your nutz, SS is so much better than IM. Somebody will get a good one on this.

#5 12 years ago

damn man dont be tradng that off too nice to sell!

#6 12 years ago

your right

Quoted from dvandentop:damn man dont be tradng that off too nice to sell!
got one guy that emailed me i think if it dont work out iam just going to keep SS and maybe find IM later

#7 12 years ago

Nice,
Give my wife some more ammo why don't you...
She is not the biggest supporter of IM and waits until I finish the LE work to tell me.
If I left my IM stock I would have taken you up on your offer biglaw.
Good luck though!

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Sorry...but your nutz, SS is so much better than IM. Somebody will get a good one on this.

+1

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

your right
dvandentop said:damn man dont be tradng that off too nice to sell!
got one guy that emailed me i think if it dont work out iam just going to keep SS and maybe find IM later

Glad you changed your mind. I didn't get a chance to sneak over and play it yet.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

I've owned both and I love both. No way would I say that SS is "so much better" than IM.

IM kicks ass!

SS is great too. They are very different pins and hard to compare.

#11 12 years ago

I am selling my SS. Not trading it for IM, mind you. But selling it nonetheless. Inquire within.

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No way would I say that SS is "so much better" than IM.

IM kicks ass!

+1.

3 weeks later
#13 12 years ago

had 1 pinsider wanted to make the swap when i first posted told him I would stick with deal since he emailed me while post was good. well he done the deal yesterday. but now my NIB IM is a HUO . great guy. really enjoying IM. i will let him post if he wants on who got the Scared Stiff

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

No way would I say that SS is "so much better" than IM.

IM kicks ass!

+1.

+2. Though I would definitely call IM more FRUSTRATING. It is such a hard game for me to master.

#15 12 years ago

I am glad you got an IronMan! I really enjoy my IronMan and SS is a great game too but they are just so different. The price on new in box just keeps going up, call and ask Trent what he can sell one for now 4600. I just wanted to brag how great our deal was Batman:Dark Knight. I hope we do more busines in the future. The only reason I didnt want to trade as I have played SS for years, boought new in fall 1996 and IM is just new and exciting and with more movies with the character going forward I think the pin has great staying potential, in which you can play the pin for years and not loose much if any value. More movies, more fan exposure. It seems everybody loves those Bally/Williams titles and so many of them are good but Stern/Sega/DE has also made many good ones in the last 20 years too. Enjoy you new Iron Man and welcome to IM pin fan club!

#16 12 years ago

biglaw is no dummy. SS is boring compared to IM. I had both sitting side by side and SS went bye-bye only after 6 months.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

£ 39.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 38.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

£ 37.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-my-scared-stiff-for-you-ironman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.