(Topic ID: 21853)

FT: my MB for MM

By Rcade

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Have a great condition MB that I'm looking to trade straight for a MM. I installed a cliffy protector on the scoop, and the Drac Trac has virtually no wear. Play field in awesome condition. Replaced bulbs with LEDs. Decals in good condition overall, a little crumpling at the legs, but otherwise good. Replaced stock launch button with "Rock Me!" launch button from Flintstones game. Plays perfectly, HUO in a home where it's been respectfully played. Pics upon request for those serious in trade.

#2 11 years ago

I dont think It will happen unfortunately. Still a large discrepancy in price. MM commanding 12.5-16k depending on condition. MB max to 10.5 (maybe 11.5 if flawless)

#3 11 years ago

Yeah, maybe not, but worth the try. Not really expecting a flawless MM anyways. Have no plans at all to sell anything and am not looking for value gain, just looking because you never know, maybe a MM owner is looking for a change and would like a MB. Just as I'm a MB owner looking for a change and would like to get/restore a MM? As futile as it may be, it's worth a shot!

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I dont think It will happen unfortunately. Still a large discrepancy in price. MM commanding 12.5-16k depending on condition. MB max to 10.5 (maybe 11.5 if flawless)

Actually a MM was just listed a couple days ago here on Pinside with a $9,200 ask (in of all places, So-Cal). There were no pics, but was described as clean and fully functional:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-medieval-madness-in-so-cal

Perhaps B/W A-Title pricing is coming back to reality (given the stepped-up competition for hobbyist dollars)?

#5 11 years ago

I don't think prices are coming down.

The above thread is simply a situation where a guy got into a game good and just wanted out of it. He had it all wrapped up and hadn't really diagnosed/tweaked anything but he knew it would fly at that price and it did

#6 11 years ago

that's just asking prices, you can find MM's for less than that. but you wont' find them on ebay or boards.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-my-mb-for-mm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.