IMG_1097.JPG
IMG_1092.JPG
IMG_1084.JPG
IMG_1082.JPG
IMG_1103.JPG
IMG_1094.JPG
IMG_1081.JPG
#1 11 years ago

After many long hours of mental debate, I've finally decided to put my beautiful MB up for trade - first. Hail mary pass looking for a BBB or possibly MG.

Monster Bash is beautiful.

- Shopped about 40 plays ago
- Some key LED placements
- Pinbits protectors
- no Drac wear (have Drac bracket but did not install yet) or Creature saucer wear
- Cliffy protector over scoop (If I recall some wear under been awhile)
- Everything works

Interested to trade first, then will go up for sale. In no rush though.

IMG_1081.JPGIMG_1081.JPG IMG_1094.JPGIMG_1094.JPG IMG_1103.JPGIMG_1103.JPG

#2 11 years ago

more pics IMG_1082.JPGIMG_1082.JPG IMG_1084.JPGIMG_1084.JPG IMG_1092.JPGIMG_1092.JPG

#3 11 years ago

more

IMG_1097.JPGIMG_1097.JPG IMG_1098.JPGIMG_1098.JPG IMG_1099.JPGIMG_1099.JPG

#4 11 years ago

last few

IMG_1087.JPGIMG_1087.JPG IMG_1093.JPGIMG_1093.JPG

#5 11 years ago

Now that's a nice MB!

#6 11 years ago

That's a great looking MB. If you do end up putting it up for sale, I'd be interested. Best of luck in the trade.

#7 11 years ago

Nice game! Good luck.

#8 11 years ago

I sold it to him in a trade deal its freakin sweet.
i have a customer wanting one, if you want to sell it for cash call me
JT

By the way any you pinheads coming out sat night to pincades

#9 11 years ago

Beautiful game...good luck!

#10 11 years ago

Excuse my ignorance, but what's 'MG'?

#11 11 years ago

Magic girl in production.

#12 11 years ago

I swear I thought I would wake up today and this would be long gone.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I swear I thought I would wake up today and this would be long gone.

If it was just for sale I'm sure Bill would have guys knocking his door down, but being he's looking for a BBB, even if he's lucky enough to find someone who wants to trade it may take some time. Good luck with the trade Bill!

#14 11 years ago

CG thanks. Sincerely it's a beauty.

Matt your right, looking for a trade will likely take longer. I've had many interested requests if I sell which I'm happy to receive as that would be the next step. But in no rush. Hoping "just a little patience" pays off. See what I did there? I know you get that reference.

#15 11 years ago

I'm a fan of track 7 on that same album.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

CG thanks. Sincerely it's a beauty.
Matt your right, looking for a trade will likely take longer. I've had many interested requests if I sell which I'm happy to receive as that would be the next step. But in no rush. Hoping "just a little patience" pays off. See what I did there? I know you get that reference.

Haha, nice GNR reference. Yep patience is sometimes the hardest thing in this hobby but Axl has some good advice sometimes.

#17 11 years ago

That is a sexy MB! Hope you find what you are looking for...

#18 11 years ago

Still willing to take my time here but thought I'd throw one other thought out there from a trade perspective. I'd also be willing to entertain a NIB or HOU AC/DC Premium (newer runs not old window) & Avengers LE (Blue or Green) for the MB.

Never know unless you throw it out there.

#19 11 years ago

its well worth the 6300 price tag of a acdc premium for a trade
Bill if i had a ACDC i would trade you in a pincades minute
Oh thats right i do have one but your not getting my BIB LOL
see ya Sat night.
JT

#20 11 years ago

Yeah, I probably wrote that a tad wrong. I have this MB valued higher than an AC/DC premium. I've been on the fence on getting an AC/DC or Avengers so threw out there if someone wanted to trade both. Just allowing for the discussion to begin.

#22 11 years ago

Played one a couple nights ago for the first time and love this game. Light show was freaking awesome when I reached "Monsters of Rock". Can't wait to play it again. GLWT.

#23 11 years ago

It's just timing . 2 of us were posting wtb for a month and nothing. Buyers will pop up again.

#24 11 years ago

Played mine last night and reached monster bash and monsters of rock twice WOOOOO HHHOOO.
Bump for the badbilly.
See ya tommorow!
Pincades
JT

#25 11 years ago

I must suck I haven't hit Monsters of Rock yet..i have come very close

#26 11 years ago

very nice mb, good luck with your trade

#27 11 years ago

I'm not sure I understand the point of trying to trade for Avengers or AC/DC. It's not like BBB or MG, which are basically unobtainium at this point. Both of these games could be purchased immediately if you sold the MB for cash. Someone wanting to buy the MB could also just order one of these games for you and pay you the difference.

#28 11 years ago

Well I just bought Avengers LE so that part is out. To clarify my point I was looking for a 2 for 1 trade potentially to open up discussions.

#29 11 years ago

for the sunday evening crowd

2 months later
#30 11 years ago

As my kitchen remodel (turned into 1st floor remodel) is near complete I'm back to looking at pinball again.

OK (putting on flame suit). Contact me if you are willing to trade an AC/DC Premium (clear window version), Dr Who and WW for this little guy. Still not ready to sell, prefer trade. See what the cat drags in on this approach.

Trade towards BBB still trumps this one.

1 week later
#31 11 years ago

Bump...

1. Looking for a BBB. One has to be out there right?

2. Would also be willing to trade MB in a 3 for 1. MB for WW/Dr Who/AC/DC Premium. Or AC/DC Premium plus one of those two + cash.

AC/DC Premium needs to be newer window version - ok if used but dialed in.

3. AC/DC Premium plus new STTNG LE.

I'm in a what the hell type of mood today.

Happy Easter!

#32 11 years ago

So you are finally ready to buy an ACDC!!

Its about time!

#33 11 years ago

LOL - I may be.

My wife - who likes AC/DC - is not really in support. She lets me do what I want on pins as long as I have fun but she's been challenging me in the right way. It still looks like an Iron Man to me in layout and I can still play the radio for my AC/DC fix. She's also not in love with GnR I picked up so whole music pin themes she's cold on.

But, Stern is putting so much into this game effort I'm starting to tip over. As crazy as it sounds I would prefer a used dialed in one with mods already. And should just wait till people tire. But oddly, not many used ones are going up for sale. We'll see. I know I'm done with MB but really want a BBB before AC/DC.

#34 11 years ago

That's a really nice MB!

#35 11 years ago

Maybe you should sell that GnR, you know, to make the wife happy.( I may be able to help with that.)

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

But, Stern is putting so much into this game effort I'm starting to tip over. As crazy as it sounds I would prefer a used dialed in one with mods already. And should just wait till people tire. But oddly, not many used ones are going up for sale.

Seems pretty obvious as to why you dont see too many used ones for sale. Its their best game ever and nobody wants to sell them once they get it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 75.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 209.00
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-mb-chicago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.