New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 67899)

FT: GONE Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, great condition!

By ArcadeUpkeep

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ArcadeUpkeep
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

full playfield 22.jpg
backglass and screen2.jpg

#1 7 years ago

MACHINE IS GONE, SORRY. I'm looking to trade my Mary Shelley's Frankenstein for a different similar era machine, preferably a Batman Forever. It’s in great shape, little to no playfield wear. Works 100%. Great cabinet and head with only a little ding on the left side of the head. The machine has all LEDs, GI, inserts, flashers, backbox. It’s clean inside and under the playfield as well. Let me know if you have any questions.

Lots more pics at the link:

http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/#/game-ft-frankenstein/4580412147

full playfield 22.jpg

backglass and screen2.jpg

#2 7 years ago

MSF is a great game! I had never seen the movie and could care less about the theme but I'll be damned if I don't love my game. It's my 2nd one!

GLWS!!

#3 7 years ago

What other games are you potentially looking for? I have a nice baywatch for trade or a t2

#4 7 years ago

Nice game AKU!! I love the theme, artwork, and play on this pin....wish I had a BF to trade. It's a keeper in my book...can't believe you are getting rid of it. GL with your trade

#5 7 years ago

The machine is located in Benton PA 17814, forgot to add that.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside