image-86.jpg
image-167.jpg
image-487.jpg
image-608.jpg
image-541.jpg
#1 9 years ago

image-431.jpgimage-431.jpg
Hey pinheads
Just putting Mario out there for trade,my kids already made all there friends jealous with this pin so now it's time for some other dad/mom to make their kids the coolest kids on the block.The machine is in great shape over all just a few wear spots but cabinet is great the game works 100% .As far as value goes if your a Nintendo fan this is a must have ! Some people say this game is a novelty IMO it's a very playable and challenging game not a kids game .im looking for a trade in the $1500-$2500 of your pin .Im willing to drive a couple hours in one direction for a swap.So make your family happy and get the best family pin ever made just by trading me a pin your not us ring anymore

Call,text or email
Mike
810-588-2649
Please ask any question

image-487.jpgimage-487.jpg image-608.jpgimage-608.jpg image-541.jpgimage-541.jpg image-167.jpgimage-167.jpg image-86.jpgimage-86.jpg image-892.jpgimage-892.jpg image-1333.jpgimage-1333.jpg image-108.jpgimage-108.jpg image-590.jpgimage-590.jpg image-844.jpgimage-844.jpg image-568.jpgimage-568.jpg image-491.jpgimage-491.jpg image-482.jpgimage-482.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Before making a trade offer please check my current collection and machine history .

#3 9 years ago

what happened to that ramp? DIdn't even know there was a flasher under there.

#4 9 years ago

I love anything with drop targets. First time I ever saw it with standard legs, nice!. So I dont have to play on my knees. Funny to see someone playing it on a stool.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I love anything with drop targets. First time I ever saw it with standard legs, nice!. So I dont have to play on my knees. Funny to see someone playing it on a stool.

It has that option for the legs,if you look you can see the holes to lower the machine .

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what happened to that ramp? DIdn't even know there was a flasher under there.

The ramp works smooth but I did check steve young has that ramp in stock for $35.

#7 9 years ago

that's probably the cheapest ramp on the planet.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's probably the cheapest ramp on the planet.

And the smallest

#9 9 years ago

It's a fun ramp ,when you hit it the ball locks at the bottom and you get to play one of the 3 video modes .

#10 9 years ago

image-593.jpgimage-593.jpg

image-653.jpgimage-653.jpg image-726.jpgimage-726.jpg
#11 9 years ago

My kid liked it when I had it, but she outgrew it. Rules arn't bad for a novelty game. Basically, hit the drops to finish the level and shoot it in the pipe. Drops are progressive and become more and more as you level up. Fun for what it is. Wasn't a keeper after the kid outgrew it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-mario-mushroom-world and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.