(Topic ID: 38413)

FT : LWRC .308 RPR NIB AR10 + Ammo "The Reaper"

By Apollon

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

funny-obama-picture-3.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 11 years ago

What value are you putting on this?

#3 11 years ago

PM Sent

#4 11 years ago

oh Snap! a gun/pinball trade thread
    Hope you dont mind if i tag one on to it...
    I am looking for an AFM or Tron LE I have FN Scar 17s Heavy .308 cal w/extras and cash for trade
    (its on gunbroker right now with a bid of $5000)
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=327915147

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 11 years ago

funny-obama-picture-3.jpgfunny-obama-picture-3.jpg

#6 11 years ago

Nice rifles. Anything on the ban list is better than gold right now. I would think you will get some offers.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Nice rifles. Anything on the ban list is better than gold right now. I would think you will get some offers.

... and if you know who has his way everything will be on the ban list soon except MAYBE slingshots.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

... and if you know who has his way everything will be on the ban list soon except MAYBE slingshots

True, at least until someone attacks someone with one of them, then they will be on the ban list as well. At least they can't ban rocks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-lwrc-308-rpr-nib-ar10-ammo-the-reaper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.