FS/FT: Lord of the Rings - SOLD

By tonymiddendorf

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

My LOTR is up for trade. Looking for a 2 for 1, 3 for 1, or trade plus cash deal.

Pictures: http://db.tt/j60nBykr (will add pictures to this post after I get home)

This machine was sold to me as HUO. However, I will NOT represent this game as HUO as I do not have documentation.

Works 100% with no errors.

List of mods (I'm probably missing one or two):
Custom powdercoat by Matt from Back Alley creations (note the gold writing on the side rails)
All three Cliffy protectors
Custom 'ring' shooter Rod
Brand new DMD
Partial LEDs, though I stuck to incandescent in most inserts because the fading effects are great! Most/all GI are tastefully LED's
POTD Figures (with mounting holes to add pinbits LEDs)
PinBits Plastic Protectors
Standup target decals
Backbox Flasher
Extended side rails
Cabinet leg protectors
Magnetic Ring Protector
Ring Ramp Entrance Mod
First run sword lock tent
Gold Leg Levelers
Shooter lane protector
Kickout protector
Upgraded speakers
I cannot tell if the flipper coils are upgraded or not, but they NEVER get weak

I am open to offers, but I REALLY want the games on my wishlist (in no order):

WWF Royal Rumble
Lost World Jurassic Park
NBA Fastbreak
Tommy
Pinball Magic
Skateball
MS Frankenstein
Indy 500
Jackbot
Iron Man
Theatre of Magic
Getaway
CSI (maybe)
WPT
T3

#2 10 years ago

PM sent

#3 10 years ago

... or blow me away with a cash offer. But, I'd rather not go through the work of finding my wishlist games.

#4 10 years ago

Good Luck Tony. I am just the opposite. I get attached and some games will probably never leave.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Good Luck Tony. I am just the opposite. I get attached and some games will probably never leave.

Thanks Russ. I've realized that I can't live with just 2 games in the basement. Need 3-4.

#6 10 years ago

;(

#7 10 years ago

Dude- I know. I'm like a 15 year old girl trying to pick out an outfit for the school dance.

#8 10 years ago

that was more in reference to you forgetting about a previous discussion we had...

no worries, bad timing for me right now. If I had only know 1 week ago...

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that was more in reference to you forgetting about a previous discussion we had...
no worries, bad timing for me right now. If I had only know 1 week ago...

Crap. Seriously!? I am really really sorry dude. I totally spaced- now I feel like a jerk.

FWIW, I'm only looking for trade or a 'stupid' cash offer.

But, son of a B ...

#10 10 years ago

Nice looking game!

#11 10 years ago

I wish I was looking for a LOTR, but I already have one. My TOM is going to be the next game going. Good luck!

#12 10 years ago

You will probably miss this game.I have an LOTR LE and enjoy the challenges it presents.But then again my IM does get a lot of attention.

#13 10 years ago

I feel your pain! I have room & funds for 2 or 3, so something's gotta give. Good luck with your trade.

#15 10 years ago

Good luck

#16 10 years ago

It's not that crazy.

I did a 2 for 1 plus cash for my HUO LOTR back in June. I had purchased mine NIB back in 2004.

I have no regrets. LOTR is a great pin but the games just lasted WAY too long for my taste.

GLWYT/S

#17 10 years ago

All PMs replied to. Not many games offered from my wishlist yet.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

They will come!

#19 10 years ago

Oh, I don't think so!!

#20 10 years ago

Talk about taken out of context !

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

This is good, you still have time to change your mind and think rationally.

#22 10 years ago

I personally love LOTR, but Ive played mine soooo much the past year, you almost have to rotate it out and get something else in that grabs your attention.

#23 10 years ago

Pm sent

#25 10 years ago

All PMs replied to. I'm pondering one trade offer on the table and may or may not have a cash offer coming in.

#26 10 years ago

pm sent

#27 10 years ago

Though I am glad my TOM is sold, I would have gladly made a trade deal for a LOTR....damn! Best of luck working out a trade

#28 10 years ago

Bumping myself back from page 3.

Looking for a few more offers over the weekend- then it's decision time!

#29 10 years ago

I wish this machine was not slipping through my fingers!!!! Someone needs to buy my TZ so I can make you an offer! I've got a guy that wants it in Wisconsin, but he needs me to deliver it. He'd pay for some gas, but I really don't want to do a 10 hour drive...

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

He'd pay for some gas, but I really don't want LOTR that bad...

Fixed it!

Just giving you some crap because I just drove 14hrs for a JM.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Fixed it!

Just giving you some crap because I just drove 14hrs for a JM.

Hahaha! Nice.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I wish this machine was not slipping through my fingers!!!! Someone needs to buy my TZ so I can make you an offer! I've got a guy that wants it in Wisconsin, but he needs me to deliver it. He'd pay for some gas, but I really don't want to do a 10 hour drive...

I've had luck in the past with a post saying "anyone going MN to WI and want to haul a game?"

Made a couple of friends through deals like that too.

Worth a shot?

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Ten hour drive for pinball is no big deal.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I know I know...I'm just kind of lazy right now haha! Maybe if I could find something for sale in Milwaukee and make the drive worth it a bit more....

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Russ- you always seem to be returning from or about to head out on a 'quick 14 hour round trip to pick up a few games from some guy who's got a bunch of games'

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I did a 10 hour round trip for a TAF...it was worth it.

3 weeks later
#38 10 years ago

Game has been sold.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-lord-of-the-rings-mn-cant-believe-im-doing-this and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.