(Topic ID: 110618)

FT/FS Williams Indiana Jones (SOLD), Embryon (SOLD)

By nikpinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141125_192243-190.jpg
20141125_192231.jpg
20141125_192105.jpg
20141125_192150.jpg
20141118_224219.jpg
#1 9 years ago

[Traded] - Junkyard-
Pin had a recent shop with new rubbers, sleeves, posts, and LED's. New rottendog CPU board. Cab is in nice shape with good color and just a few dings. The playfield needs a new auto fire decal (I'm going to put a return to battle decal on it since I have an extra) That is the only playfield wear spot (caused by an overheated incandescent, not ball wear). Tech came by and serviced the credit dot error I had so now there are no errors.

Pics available at-+
http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/nikola25spasic/library/Junkyard

FT - Embryon-
New lights and rubbers and it's fully working after some board work. Playfield is in really nice shape, very very little wear. The cab has some minor scrapes and dings but looks good overall. The backglass is flaking pretty roughly on the right side and not in particularly good shape. Plays as it should with good strong flippers and everything functioning.

Pics available at-
http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/nikola25spasic/library/Embryon

SOLD, maybe a trade - Indiana Jones (Williams)-
Complete playfield torn down and cleaned. Brand new POA motor and optical board, new sleeves, I LED'd the whole thing with Comet 2 smd bulbs. replaced all rubbers, star posts, lane guides. Rebuilt 2 pop bumpers. Modded the POA airplane with an ME109. Replaced all drop targets and added the new cushioned decals to reduce airballs.

There are 2 broken plastics (the jackpot) which I have a brand new replacement for and one under the POA ramp which I have a used replacement for (I may replace them this week if I have some time). I have spinning blade mod, snake toy and motorcycle /w sidecar toy all of which I will include for the buyer to do as he or she wishes with. It's faded but not as bad as most and still retained most of the color on the sides but front and head are faded more. New repop translite. Playfield had some wear on some of the inserts so they have been decaled. Superbands. the POA ramp does have a crack but not visible and doesnt effect play and the sticker could use replaced. Cab has dings and bumps here and there. Apron decals need replaced. Brand new complete set of ribbon cables. The game plays excellent with no errors or issues. http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/nikola25spasic/library/Indiana%20Jones

Would also consider 2001-2004 ford f150 crew cab with 130-160k miles 5.4L

20141125_192150.jpg20141125_192150.jpg20141125_192105.jpg20141125_192105.jpg20141118_224219.jpg20141118_224219.jpg20141125_192231.jpg20141125_192231.jpg20141125_192243-190.jpg20141125_192243-190.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Have a nice tftc for trade plus cash.

#3 9 years ago

Totally thought you were black rose black beard. This is what happens when you drink great lakes Christmas ale and post on forums.

#4 9 years ago

I want Blackbeard's Shadow. Tales From The Crypt just doesn't do it for me.

#5 9 years ago

with "Junkyard Ohio" all I can think of is that you have an "off topic" junkyard full of old cars for sale... There are a ton of automotive Junkyards in Ohio and it's surrounding states.

#6 9 years ago

Edited for clarity

#7 9 years ago

Haha. I was at Great Lakes brewery today. Had some Wright Pils.

#8 9 years ago

Blackout Stout!!

#9 9 years ago

Yum christmas ale and all other GLBC beers

#10 9 years ago

PM sent

#11 9 years ago

Bump, Edited and added more games

#12 9 years ago

I've played that Embryon a few times and it's pretty nice. GLWS/T!

#14 9 years ago

Interested in a trade for HUO TSPP for the IJ? Here's a bump for ya either way.

#15 9 years ago

Great seller/trader. Deal with confidence.

#16 9 years ago

Junkyard traded! Michigan always takes my pins, this time it's headed to Ann Arbor.

#17 9 years ago

Sunday, go browns, bump. Driving to Ann Arbor Monday morning in case anyone from Cleveland to there wants indy or embryon delivered at no cost.

#18 9 years ago

Price drop to 4900 for Indy and 1100 for embryon. Last 6 lights came for indy

#20 9 years ago

Bump, dropped it lower than Ive seen an Indy in forever. Cash only. Come get it ASAP. I've got a truck to buy.

#22 9 years ago

I don't get why the Indy's are dropping in price - not like they will ever remake it. Great game.

#23 9 years ago

Everything is dropping in price. Ed

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I don't get why the Indy's are dropping in price - not like they will ever remake it.

When did you ever think you would see a $9k TronLE sitting for weeks?

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

When did you ever think you would see a $9k TronLE sitting for weeks?
» YouTube video

How much were these NIB?

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How much were these NIB?

I think I paid $5450 with my discount.

#27 9 years ago

Interesting. I've seen multiple go up for 9k plus recently

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Interesting. I've seen multiple go up for 9k plus recently

Are there any other modern Stern titles that go for much more than what they were NIB?

-mof

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Are there any other modern Stern titles that go for much more than what they were NIB?
-mof

Not sure if those sold for that, just saying I saw them for sale for that much recently.

#30 9 years ago

I can do 4700.
For IJ. I'll buy it

#31 9 years ago

Dang it I really wish I had money right now, that Indy price is sweet.

GLWS!

#32 9 years ago

You are killing me, great price, why not a month ago while the Canadian dollar was up! With todays exchange the game jumps to 5546 plus another 560 for shipping.

#33 9 years ago

Pins usually go down around the holidays (unless really in high demand with low stock) and back up beginning of Q1. I just can't go through a winter in my crappy car so gotta go when the market is low and dip a tad lower to get it done. I may actually get 4.8 from a local cl buyer Monday. If it doesn't sell I'll get a hold of PM's

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Pins usually go down around the holidays (unless really in high demand with low stock) and back up beginning of Q1. I just can't go through a winter in my crappy car so gotta go when the market is low and dip a tad lower to get it done. I may actually get 4.8 from a local cl buyer Monday. If it doesn't sell I'll get a hold of PM's

I usually have the exact opposite happening - right now I can't even keep a pin for sale and still have people waiting to finish the ones that are close. I don't have to get out the sale price stickers. Now in the summer, that's another story.

#35 9 years ago

Indiana sold! Embryon still up for trade.

1 week later
#37 9 years ago

Congrats on moving the games. I really wanted that embryon. Haha

#38 9 years ago

Sorry Chuckwurt. I liked your Strikes and Spares. I was slammed over the holidays with work and events and just flaked out for a bit. A couple from Columbus drove up today because they saw an ad my brother had posted for a different machine and ended up taking three games home.

#39 9 years ago

Embryon sold. All gone for now. Will have a barracora and a clearcoated beautiful addams family up soon.

#40 9 years ago

Pm sent.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Sorry Chuckwurt. I liked your Strikes and Spares. I was slammed over the holidays with work and events and just flaked out for a bit. A couple from Columbus drove up today because they saw an ad my brother had posted for a different machine and ended up taking three games home.

Haha. No worries man. I got a good game, but definitely want an embryon at some point. Next time I'm up in Cleveland hopefully I can check out your collection.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. No worries man. I got a good game, but definitely want an embryon at some point. Next time I'm up in Cleveland hopefully I can check out your collection.

Definitely! It is always changing but a good mix of old and new.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,419.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 7.50
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-junkyard-ohio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.