• Latest reply 9 years ago by jdoz2
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 10.04.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 10.03.59 AM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just seeing if there is anyone out there who would be interested in trading for my IM VE. Game still looks and plays brand new. I will get an exact play count for you today or tomorrow along with some better photos. I haven’t done anything to the game other than add some orange cliffy posts, mylar on the shooter lane, and mylar over the magnets. I also have a war machine toy that I just modded that I will include with the game. If you haven’t seen the vault edition in person yet, you will love the new side art on this game!

Im primarily looking to trade for an Xmen or TSPP, but I would also like to try out Avengers, Indiana Jones (williams),Transformers, Met Pro, & Mustang. I would also consider most Bally/Williams games as long as there is cash coming my way.

Im hoping for something within 3hrs or so of me, but would consider traveling a little more for the right trade. Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 10.03.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-09-02 at 10.03.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-09-02 at 10.04.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-09-02 at 10.04.09 AM.png

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Any interest in doing a MB + cash for the IMVE + SM?

Sorry, but only the IM is mine in this photo. The only other game I own right now is pinbot

#5 9 years ago

I haven't played that one, but I think Ill pass for now. Thanks for the offer though

#7 9 years ago

Ive had 3 STTNG offers so far, so I thought I better post that Im not interested in that title. I like the game, but I have two friends who have one already.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I'm surprised to see anyone parting with IMVE so soon. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I'm loving mine.

Ya, thats all it is. I only have two games right now and Im wanting something a little deeper.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

I would consider my Xmen Pro for it (leds, Red LCD, very nice game) but I am located in Va Beach Va so distance is probably a killer

Ya unfortunately. I would love to own one so hopfully someone closer offers one up.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

What are you looking for? I am only an hour and a few minutes down the road.

I listed the games I'm most interested in on the first post in this thread but I'm open to trading down plus cash or a two games for ironman as well. Not really interested in trading up at the moment.

#19 9 years ago

Adding white water and transformers to the list. Thanks for all the offers so far. Distance is killing most of the deals I'm afraid.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-iron-man-ve?tu=jdoz2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.