• Latest reply 12 years ago by ChadNC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

009.JPG
#1 12 years ago

Putting this out there for trade. Collector Quality. New decals, recently shopped. Brass rails and lockdown. Playfield is beautiful, only one pencil eraser size touchup at insert. All plastics 100%. New DMD and upgraded trough. Mine cart mod and lost plastic. Pin looks and plays 100% with no errors. Located between Charlotte and Asheville NC.

#2 12 years ago

Are you only looking for trades?

#3 12 years ago

Pretty much. If a pin I was looking for was for sale I would consider selling then.

#4 12 years ago

Chad,

Alex has been dreaming of finding a restored IJ in his neck of the woods as his first pinball purchase....He talks about it non-stop. Sure would be nice if you guys could get together. He's in Highpoint. At least let the kid play it

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-williams-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-cqmintrestored

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Chad,
Alex has been dreaming of finding a restored IJ in his neck of the woods as his first pinball purchase....He talks about it non-stop. Sure would be nice if you guys could get together. He's in Highpoint. At least let the kid play it
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-williams-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-cqmintrestored

I talked to him but never could get together. I think hes gonna get Shanes about 30 minutes from his house.

#6 12 years ago

Nice, that guy craves an Indy like nothing I've ever seen

#7 12 years ago

Yep ,, He's Already made a Deposit to S.t on my Old IJ.. He's Gett-n a Beauty !!!

009.JPG009.JPG

#8 12 years ago

Im glad it worked out for both guys. I know shane put alot of work into it. Mine was shopped out by Hooked and I really like the pin. I just have never owned Spidey or Tron. I also have 3 widebodies at the moment.

#9 12 years ago

Chad what are you asking for IJ ?

#10 12 years ago

Chad I purchased your RFM and SWE1. And am interested in IJ.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Chad,

Haha! Thanks for looking out for me Robert!

Quoted from Erik:

Nice, that guy craves an Indy like nothing I've ever seen

You had your chance Erik

Quoted from ChadNC:

Im glad it worked out for both guys. I know shane put alot of work into it. Mine was shopped out by Hooked and I really like the pin. I just have never owned Spidey or Tron. I also have 3 widebodies at the moment.

Thanks Chad, I will definitely be doing business with all of you guys in the future.

#12 12 years ago

Can't tell you how ecstatic I am to be owning one soon - especially one that Shanetastic has worked on.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Chad what are you asking for IJ ?

Give me a call. I have had some interest from a couple guys here. Sent some pics out.Nothing concrete yet. I may could put a package together including my BSD Blue Moon Edition. Just gimme a call.

#14 12 years ago

Well Well , the Banker has Arrived .. Welcome Aboard !!!

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from IndianaPwns:

Can't tell you how ecstatic I am owning one - especially one that Shanetastic has worked on.

Too excited to post! Thought you had died...instead you have been reborn. Although your avitar says you own nothing.

#16 12 years ago

TRADE PENDING!

#18 12 years ago

Did your trade go through?

#19 12 years ago

Trade fell through. Pinsider called and He and his family changed their mind. So back up for trade!

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Trade fell through. Pinsider called and He and his family changed their mind. So back up for trade!

Interested in a TFLE Decepticon?

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

ChadNC said:Trade fell through. Pinsider called and He and his family changed their mind. So back up for trade!

Ive already got one #36.

#22 12 years ago

Do you have a cash price?

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

Do you have a cash price?

Really rather trade..

#24 12 years ago

Really sweet looking machine. Will be a great addition to any collection.

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

ChadNC said:Trade fell through. Pinsider called and He and his family changed their mind. So back up for trade!

Wow Doc, getting rid of TF LE so quickly?!

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

docscott said:ChadNC said:Trade fell through. Pinsider called and He and his family changed their mind. So back up for trade!
Wow Doc, getting rid of TF LE so quickly?!

Yep, not a keeper to me. Too difficult for a poor player like me. I have to make some room and it is the least fun to me because I'm not as good as some of you experts.

#27 12 years ago

Pin has been sold!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.50
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-indiana-jones-williams-towards-tron-le-or-sm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.