New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 89539)

FT - Indiana Jones / Jurassic Park / Bram Stokers Dracula / Funhouse

By jtimmons

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ledge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-698.jpg
image-318.jpg
image-930.jpg
image-897.jpg
image-15.jpg
image-39.jpg
image-978.jpg
image-666.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I'm looking to trade any of the above games (IJ, JP, BSD, FH) for a Spider man or White Water. I will do a 2 for 1 or can add cash. Please see brief description and pics of each game. PM me for more info and pics.

Located in Tampa, FL but willing to drive a good distance for the right deal.

Jurassic Park - beautiful condition machine with almost perfect scoops and shooter lane. Cabinet is very nice too. Everything works as it should.

Indiana Jones - new rubbers, balls, gold legs, new bi-plane, rebuilt flippers and fully working. typical faded cabinet, has decal over flipper wear.

BSD - plays as it sits but has a few errors on boot (opto / switch error), needs to be shopped and has typical fade

Funhouse - rough project. Cabinet was water damaged and looks like it was sitting for a long time. Cabinet will need to be replaced and there are actually cob webs on playfield. I wasn't planning on selling this but if it helps a trade deal, then why not.

PM me if interested

image-666.jpg image-978.jpg image-39.jpg image-15.jpg image-897.jpg image-930.jpg image-318.jpg image-698.jpg
#2 6 years ago

Bump for Friday night!

#3 6 years ago

Will drive to n.y. ???lol.

#4 6 years ago

Buffalo may be a little too far from Tampa. But, NAVL does 2 for 1 shipping

#5 6 years ago

bump, I'm too lazy to remember to bump my own thread and it was on page 10...lol

1 week later
#6 6 years ago

bump, some offers but nothing solid yet.

Really want a Spider man or white water!

#7 6 years ago

Thought about parting out the funhouse???

#8 6 years ago

LOL at the bed next to the pinballs. Sex and pinball, does it get any better?!

GLWT

#9 6 years ago

I would give up either of those two pins for both Indiana and bram!!! But I don't have either. Somebody is missing out at a great deal. Spiderman?? Come on! No matter how well the gameplay is the theme is nothing compared to Indy!
Blake

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Thought about parting out the Funhouse???

Nah. I probably should part it out, but I just can't let that happen. If someone doesn't want it as trade bait, I will buck up and spend the money and make it a labor of love. My damn job is getting in the way of taking on this project.

Quoted from derek533:

That's what happens when you move into a small condo from a large house That was my 2nd bedroom and my cousin needed to move in, so I told him he had to deal with the pins to live there. I also had one right next to my tv in the living room while I was at the condo. My hobby isn't getting sacrificed for anyone!

Quoted from Blake:

I would give up either of those two pins for both Indiana and bram!!! But I don't have either. Somebody is missing out at a great deal. spiderman?? Come on! No matter how well the gameplay is the theme is nothing compared to Indy!

I love Indy and it would look great with the new decals on it, but I am fixated on getting a Spiderman or White water right now. If I had the money, I wouldn't sell any of them!

#11 6 years ago

Hey Justin, did you see this one?: http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/11429

Maybe we could work something out where I pick this up for you on my way down to pick up your BSD. Still waiting on some more pics.

#12 6 years ago

Bump for a good seller!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from derek533:

GLWT

yep, who needs bedside tables. : P

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside