You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2014-04-26_0133.png
DSC08534_zps4abb6178.jpg
DSC08509_zps41835b64.jpg
#1 10 years ago

UPDATE - Getaway has been traded. Bought 2 others yesterday so Space Shuttle is now for sale. $800

Both 100% working, play great. Getaway is a nice example, above average cab and playfield, full LED's. Space Shuttle is a great player, solid cab, playfield is pretty rough. I'll get pics later, just gauging if there's any interest.

Interested in a wide range of pins, I can usually find something to love about most titles. Cash +/- OK.

#2 10 years ago

You know you miss your old LOTR and want mine!

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

You know you miss your old LOTR and want mine!

Might eventually get another, it's a great game. But there are SO many I want to try...

Pm sent

#5 10 years ago

DSC08509_zps41835b64.jpgDSC08509_zps41835b64.jpg

Yes, that is a T2 speaker plastic. The rest of the photos are here: http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/jswbodyjewelry/library/?sort=6&page=1

#6 10 years ago

Dumping williams? I knew you were a stern fanboy!!!!! Bump for a good trader

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Hard not to be a Stern fanboy

#8 10 years ago

Guilty. Monopoly would be my first choice to get the Getaway. I'd trade them both for a Wheel of Fortune. But I'm secretly hoping there's someone bored with a nice Genesis that's looking for a Space Shuttle, so there's that.

And hey, you've got to be sick of that WPT by now so let's deal

#9 10 years ago

Near perfect backglass, new shuttle installed by previous owner.

Link to pics: http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/jswbodyjewelry/library/Space%20Shuttle?sort=6&page=1

DSC08534_zps4abb6178.jpgDSC08534_zps4abb6178.jpg

#10 10 years ago

Great looking Space Shuttle!

#11 10 years ago

I'd like a Genesis too -- played one at TPF. It was for sale for $1150. Dismissed it as being overpriced so never thought to offer him $600-$700 for it.

#12 10 years ago

Always wondering if one of you guys ended up with my old genesis.. fun game. I like space shuttle and getaway, not sure I have much trade bait left..

#13 10 years ago

Not me....tried to buy Josh's a couple of years ago, but could never catch him at his shop. Then it was gone.

Still have my Space Station available for trade.

#14 10 years ago

Is this the space shuttle that is on fee-bay? Ed

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Is this the Space Shuttle that is on fee-bay? Ed

Nope

#16 10 years ago

Getaway has been traded. Bought 2 pins yesterday so Space Shuttle is now for sale - $875 takes it.

#17 10 years ago

Did you just buy that Dracula? Sell it to me in 2015.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

so Space Shuttle is now for sale - $875 takes it.

I hate to be the dork that says "I wish you were closer", but I wish you were closer to Michigan I would love to get my hands on a Space Shuttle and this looks like a great deal.

#19 10 years ago

That is a great deal! Hell if he was closer I would buy it and I already have one. Ed

#21 10 years ago

Only price reduction, to $800 firm. If no action it's headed to storage to be enjoyed again next winter...it's fun-to-cost ratio is way to high to do anything else.

Plug and play, needs absolutely nothing to be enjoyed now. Or great candidate for a playfield swap. Forgot to mention before that top side is all LED's.

#22 10 years ago

Crap...maybe I should buy Jared's Genesis and trade you for it next winter... =P

*edit* Nah..I already sold my plastics. =)

#23 10 years ago

If you were within driving distance I would be all over this. Nice price.

#24 10 years ago

Decently priced Space Shuttles don't seem to exist in this neck of the woods.

#27 10 years ago

pm sent your way sir.

#29 10 years ago

Kinda shocked this is still available. Thats alot of fun for $800

#30 10 years ago

No kidding!

#31 9 years ago

Agreed...someone come see/play it in person, you'll go home with it

#32 9 years ago

I would be all over it if it were closer to me (SC)...

-scott

#33 9 years ago

DAMMIT

2014-04-26_0133.png2014-04-26_0133.png
#34 9 years ago

Nothing seems to be selling around here lately. I wish I had some space and expendable cash. Everytime I see this thread bumped, I consider selling something in order to purchase it. But i guess if you cant sell a space shuttle for $800, I wont have any luck selling any of my crap

#35 9 years ago

Nothing seems to be selling around here lately.

That's no joke

#36 9 years ago

This guy don't want to sell this Tried 3 times to get him. But he don't answer his emails.
So jewboyflowerhead what you got?

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Duraball:

This guy don't want to sell this Tried 3 times to get him. But he don't answer his emails.
So jewboyflowerhead what you got?

Huh? You didn't contact me via Pinside so I guess this begs the question...do you respond to CList ads with "is this still for sale? Do you have any others to sell"?

I have replied to all inquiries that speak any language other than spam-bot. And the guy that offered me $500...I didn't think we had anything to talk about

#38 9 years ago

I'm Sorry you think everyone a spam-bot (whatever that is). But if you want to sell something you need to answer your email is all I said.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Duraball:

I'm Sorry you think everyone a spam-bot (whatever that is).

I probably shouldn't assume everyone in this hobby has a lot of experience with Craigslist so here goes. The thing is...usually after you place a for sale ad "spam-bot's" (harvesters of e-mail addresses for spammers) send you e-mails trying to bait you into replying. Since the bots don't actually read about what you are selling, they have to keep the banter non-specific. The message is always some variation of "is your item still for sale" or "do you have more to sell" with no name or phone # or any information of any kind. In other words, literally EXACTLY what you wrote to me.

I place ads on CL several times a year and each time receive these e-mails and ignore/delete them, as does nearly everyone else who regularly uses the site. All I'm saying is that you'll want to slightly alter how you contact people if you want a reply. If you had simply used the word "pinball" or "Space Shuttle" in place of "this" in your e-mails, that would have been enough to identify yourself as a human respondent.

#40 9 years ago

Hi...must have missed your post before. Am very interested in your game...use to own one brand new when back in the day and it made me a fortune...was in a 24 hour truck stop and got played to death.

Are you okay with my having it shipped after you are paid via NAVL and is it convenient for you to be around when they want to pick up? I can Paypal you tomorrow or pay however you wish. Thanks!!

#41 9 years ago

It was like pulling teeth trying to sell my LOTR.

#42 9 years ago

It's just as bad trying to buy. Well maybe this other pin will have better luck. Going to call this one the "$800 headache"

#43 9 years ago

And the guy that offered me $500...I didn't think we had anything to talk about

Sorry tracy, I thought my offer was more than fair. These go for $300 all day long

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Duraball:

It's just as bad trying to buy. Well maybe this other pin will have better luck. Going to call this one the "$800 headache"

Wow, not sure who you are but Tracy is a stand up guy and he has said nothing but the truth. Nothing worse than spam emails and I like Tracy and many other people that sell on CL just delete them.

#45 9 years ago

And the guy that offered me $500...

I'll throw my hat in the ring at $510. Your move Duraball!

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

Hi...must have missed your post before. Am very interested in your game...use to own one brand new when back in the day and it made me a fortune...was in a 24 hour Truck Stop and got played to death.
Are you okay with my having it shipped after you are paid via NAVL and is it convenient for you to be around when they want to pick up? I can Paypal you tomorrow or pay however you wish. Thanks!!

PM sent

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Duraball:

? I don't get it, this was a misunderstanding (on my part, I didn't realize it was a person sending those e-mails) and I explained why and how you could avoid that happening in the future (because I won't be the only person who ignores "is this still for sale" e-mails).

As of right now it is still for sale if you'd like it, you know where to contact me and I have a flexible schedule if you want to come take a look.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Duraball:

So, all you're out is a few unanswered emails (based on a misunderstanding the seller freely admits to), and you call this an $800 headache?

That may be overstating it just a bit.

#50 9 years ago

Did you and Duraball finally hug it out and make a deal?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 72.50
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-in-nebraska-getaway-space-shuttle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.