(Topic ID: 73283)

FT in Halifax Nova Scotia: TFTC [traded], TMNT[traded], Hook [sold], DE Simpsons

By trevorm

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by trevorm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

EDIT: Hook has gone to it's new home. I've had some interesting offers, but so far the other three are still available.

Edit #2: TFTC & & TMNT have been traded out. Simpsons remains.

I've got the following four players quality games for trade in Halifax, Nova Scotia:

Tales from The Crypt - traded
Hook - being enjoyed by it's new owners
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - traded
DE Simpsons

I'd drive as far as Edmunston, New Brunswick for the right deal (maybe meet somebody halfway?) or pack for shipping if necessary.

I'll post back with detailed descriptions of each, but the picture links will pretty well tell the story. All are previous route games that the operator liked enough to put into his personal collection. They all currently play 100%, but have some wear in the usual spots, are in dire need of a shop job and have the odd broken part which I've tried to illustrate in the pics. Some come with NOS or repro parts for the broken ones, and any parts that come with the games are pictured as well.

Unlike most route games I've had the pleasure of owning, these are all unhacked under the playfield and in the backbox and have no acid damage on the boards.

I'm willing to look at any trade deal, including multiple games for one, single games plus cash in either direction, etc. It all depends on what works for both of us.

Games I'm specifically looking for include (but not necessarily limited to):
Addams Family
Tales Of The Arabian Nights
Lord Of The Rings
Spiderman
Family Guy
Ripley's Believe It Or Not
Wheel Of Fortune
Banzai Run

Here's the picture links:

tmnt
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/102071929588608600749/albums/5955960691386235585

TFTC
https://plus.google.com/photos/102071929588608600749/albums/5955966907127706705

Simpsons
https://plus.google.com/photos/102071929588608600749/albums/5955968099121051297

Hook
https://plus.google.com/photos/102071929588608600749/albums/5955969325809212577

Any questions, pm me.

Trevor

#2 10 years ago

You do realize your trying to trade B and C games for all super A titles, right?

#3 10 years ago

I've owned quite a few pins and one thing I've learned is that, outside of the world of posted ratings, "A" games mean very different things to different people.

Example: TMNT. I would have thought that one would be the hardest game to move. Among dedicated pin collectors it probably would be. I'm certainly not interested in keeping it long term. Turns out, there's a whole world of Ninja Turtles fans that I didn't know existed, and this game has multiple interested parties trying to buy it, despite me advertising it for trade bait only at this point.

Plus, I did state I'm willing to look at any kind of deal, which would include a 4 for 1 deal for the right game, or me adding cash to make up any value difference.

#4 10 years ago

Aw I just spent a pile of money on something else, otherwise I'd be interested in the DE Simpsons. Is it from Central Amusement?

#5 10 years ago

Nope. I got them, along with three others (which I'm keeping) out of Newfoundland. These pins are actually playable as-is, unlike anything I've seen come out of Central. Come on over and have a look. I've got a couple bins of parts you can pick through too.

#6 10 years ago

Ah, good stuff. I did look at the pictures a bit more after I asked and noticed the conspicuous abscence of 'central' stickers / papers on them. GLWS / T !

1 month later
#7 10 years ago

Hook has gone to a new home. The other three are still on the chopping block for now.

#8 10 years ago

Also I can help Trevor out with shipping across Canada with my business Day & Ross account. Canada depot to depot is very affordable $100 - $200 1 pin, $150 - $300 2 pins, etc. Can also ship to USA, & do brokerage. If you are looking to have it insured use NAVL or other insured carriers.

#9 10 years ago

How much are you wanting for your turtles? And are you including the replacement ramps, decals and parts in your pictures?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

How much are you wanting for your turtles? And are you including the replacement ramps, decals and parts in your pictures?

PM sent.

#11 10 years ago

Glwt, I love Trailer Park Boys. Can't wait for the new movie and season of the series.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Glwt, I love Trailer Park Boys. Can't wait for the new movie and season of the series.

Now there's a theme for a new pin!

Rob & J.P....AKA Ricky & Julian are old friends of my wife's. Used to party with them a bit back when I could still drink and they weren't famous.

#13 10 years ago

it would make a great game, especially with the $hit mobile in it. When the ball goes SDTM, you hear Ray " that's the way she goes".

1 week later
#14 10 years ago

Tales From The Crypt & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have been traded. Simpsons is still available.

I'll be driving from Halifax to Montreal sometime in the next week or so and will be able to bring Simpsons with me. If anyone along the way is interested in either a trade or straight sale, PM me.

#15 10 years ago

Morning bump.

#16 10 years ago

Nice to meet another fellow Nova Scotian here. (How many of us are there?) Unfortunately I'm not interested in the Simpsons machine but good luck with the trade!

#17 10 years ago

There's a dozen or so of us around Halifax, and a couple of really nice collections. Shoot me your contact info and I'll invite you over the next time I have a get-together.

#18 10 years ago

What did you end up trading the TMNT and the TFTC for?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveP3:

I'd like to plead the fifth on that question until it's actually in my workshop..

#20 10 years ago

Weekend bump. I'd like to find a good home for this game while I have the opportunity to deliver it... No shipping hassles or fees if something gets worked out before I leave for Montreal.

1 week later
#21 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveP3:

Now that's it's officially mine, the trade was for a Spiderman. But a Family Guy also somehow managed to hitch a ride back to Nova Scotia with me.

The Simpsons is still available..... You know you want it

1 week later
#22 10 years ago

Simpsons has been sold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 1.00
$ 18.95
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 64.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-in-halifax-nova-scotia-tftc-tmnt-hook-de-simpsons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.