image-358.jpg
image-673.jpg
image-177.jpg
image-699.jpg
image-146.jpg
image-838.jpg
image-233.jpg
image-354.jpg
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I'm posting this for a friend. Neither him nor I have any idea on how to value it. Just looking for trades to start off.
This pin was bought new @ Brady's in Charlotte NC. It has no LEDs and has no mods. It is totally unmolested and in amazing shape. There is no wear anywhere and the pin is what you would expect of one that has been in a home environment.
Some thoughts on trades would be MMR, WOZLE. But pretty much any trade could be considered although he has an expansive collection.

image-956.jpgimage-956.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

image-354.jpgimage-354.jpg image-233.jpgimage-233.jpg
#3 9 years ago

image-838.jpgimage-838.jpg image-146.jpgimage-146.jpg
#4 9 years ago

image-699.jpgimage-699.jpg image-177.jpgimage-177.jpg image-673.jpgimage-673.jpg
#5 9 years ago

image-358.jpgimage-358.jpg image-477.jpgimage-477.jpg image-317.jpgimage-317.jpg
#6 9 years ago

// Error: Image 262909 not found // // Error: Image 262910 not found // [attachment=1791923,] [attachment=1791923,]
#7 9 years ago

image-858.jpgimage-858.jpg image-332.jpgimage-332.jpg image-162.jpgimage-162.jpg
#8 9 years ago

Choggard be like
I'll give you $1000

#9 9 years ago

Lol, one of my games is from brady distributing. They sure get around. Beautiful game. GLWTS

#10 9 years ago

Shooter lane pic FAIL

#11 9 years ago

I'm afraid I'm not willing to give up WOZ for a TAF, but this one looks great from what I can see. If he gets around to a cash price I might be interested!

#12 9 years ago

I've seen this in person. It's in amazing shape and the owner is a great guy. Deal with confidence, you'll be getting a nice original TAF.

#13 9 years ago

Holy moly. How many TAFs out there have been played this little? 0.1%?

#15 9 years ago

Amazingly nice.

#16 9 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words. The seller really is a great guy to deal with and this pin is in phenominal shape.

#17 9 years ago

Surprised he's selling this actually! Seller is a great guy, deal with confidence.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Surprised he's selling this actually! Seller is a great guy, deal with confidence.

He is not selling just trading BUMP.

#19 9 years ago

Well, the only price I saw was $3500. So, I'll take it! Where do I send the check?

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Well, the only price I saw was $3500. So, I'll take it! Where do I send the check?

That's funny.

#21 9 years ago

Why is that document not dated ?

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I see $87.50 on that paper. Maybe that's the price?

#23 9 years ago

I'll even do $88!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Why is that document not dated ?

The original was lost but when Brady's shopped & serviced the machine for the owner they printed a new one. They still had theyre paperwork. To be honest the original may have not had a date either. The paper does show the original owner & address in the right hand corner. I covered it for privacy when taking pictures. To my understanding it is a 2 owner pin.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

The original was lost but when Brady's shopped & serviced the machine for the owner they printed a new one. They still had theyre paperwork. To be honest the original may have not had a date either. The paper does show the original owner & address in the right hand corner. I covered it for privacy when taking pictures.

Ha, I was going to say that the paper work looked way to new to be 23 years old.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Ha, I was going to say that the paper work looked way to new to be 23 years old.

LOL, I was literally going to say that exact same thing!

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Quoted from McCune:

Plus it has the Newer Brady's logo! I guess I should have stated it but it wouldn't matter to me so i didn't think about it.

#28 9 years ago

Game looks great! Old adage applies….I wish I was closer! I would be all over this one!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

but it wouldn't matter to me

Then don't brag about having paper work ! All games have paper work and reprints don't count !

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Then don't brag about having paper work ! All games have paper work and reprints don't count !

Quit tormenting me you big knucklehead... You know its not that easy to get.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Game looks great! Old adage applies….I wish I was closer! I would be all over this one!

I hear you, its always on the wrong coast or wrong side of the Mason Or Mississippi. I hate it when a pin pops up that I want and its in Canada. I feel ur pain.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Quit tormenting me you big knucklehead...

The game is awesome ! The game will sell on condition alone .

#33 9 years ago

Wow, looks amazing!

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

I hear you, its always on the wrong coast or wrong side of the Mason Or Mississippi. I hate it when a pin pops up that I want and its in Canada. I feel ur pain.

Find a pin you want….then drive up here and make me a trade!

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Find a pin you want….then drive up here and make me a trade!

Nah.. Its the usually to far away, wish you were closer. Plus all yall have to do is sit around the bird sanctuary and talk about hockey.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Nah.. Its the usually to far away, wish you were closer. Plus all yall have to do is sit around the bird sanctuary and talk about hockey.

My Avatar man!!!! Does it have ice or a puck?
But why birds?

#37 9 years ago

The paperwork looks brand new. To be fair, so does the game.

#38 9 years ago

can we get a pic of that electric chair hole?

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

I'm afraid I'm not willing to give up WOZ for a TAF, but this one looks great from what I can see. If he gets around to a cash price I might be interested!

What? You can buy 10 WOZ's for cash next week. But games like this come up for trade as often as Haley's comet comes around.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

What? You can buy 10 WOZ's for cash next week. But games like this come up for trade as often as Haley's comet comes around.

I agree with the rare condition of this machine, its spectacular compared to mine, but with over 200 still waiting on their new WOZLEs, I'm not sure I agree with the "ten next week" comment!

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

I can only fit 9 boxed WOZ pins in the truck. I tried to get a 10th one but I can not safely transport them home. I had to wait months to get that many but I was able to drop some one off to a somewhat local customer and then bring the others back to customers in Va and NC. A big thanks t Jeff D. for the awesome trade and letting me drop WOZ off while you were on vacation. I appreciate all my customers waiting on JJP and working around my pickup schedule.

20140418_113344.jpg20140418_113344.jpg 20140418_191756.jpg20140418_191756.jpg 20140418_121942.jpg20140418_121942.jpg
#42 9 years ago

Yup, not a single LE.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

I agree with the rare condition of this machine, its spectacular compared to mine, but with over 200 still waiting on their new WOZLEs, I'm not sure I agree with the "ten next week" comment!

I think you get my point.

#44 9 years ago

Different game, not what he was asking for. At any rate I certainly didn't want to hijack his thread on a beautiful game.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

My Avatar man!!!! Does it have ice or a puck?
But why birds?

I was working up there and that's all i remember. Some people talking about Hockey, Labatts and going by some Miner Bird sanctuary. - But hey it could be worse, you could live in Detroit.... Just kidding man

1 week later
#46 9 years ago

Deal Pending

4 weeks later
#47 9 years ago

Deal done....the Addams arrived today safely. Thanks to ChadNC and Seller....this completes one of my grail hunts.
Garry

#48 9 years ago

For those of us whom are keeping an eye on the market for TAF's, do you mind if I ask what it ended up selling or trading for?

2 weeks later
#49 9 years ago

Since I am the buyer....$7,300 plus shipping of $425. I think it was a fair deal...not good, not bad.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from gsrogers:

Since I am the buyer....$7,300 plus shipping of $425. I think it was a fair deal...not good, not bad.

I agree very fair deal, basically you have a restored TAF but better IMO congrats!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,159.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-huo-taf-amazing-unmolested-addams-w-papers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.