10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by parkway
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hdmike444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Looking to trade my high speed. This was taken from dream machines in 1991 and brought to the regional managers house, until i bought it from him. It is in good used condition and plays 100%. The playfield has minimal wear and the cabinet has the usual nicks and bumps, but it clean and brite. The back glass has no flaking and only has two tiny nicks. The board was just serviced and cleaned, and has no acid damage at all. The rubbers and bulbs were replaced in April, and I added a few playfield LEDs. The playfield was just waxed and a fresh set of batteries were installed. It plays fun and fast.
Looking to trade towards a newer or DMD game , and can put in a little cash if needed.
I am new to the hobby and haven't played a lot of games I'm just trying to change things up as I only have room for two pins (this was my second)so let me know what you have and I will look them up.
Would like to keep it local for now as I have never dealt with shipping so not sure about it yet, but I guess it depends on the deal. // Error: Image 110390 not found // // Error: Image 110391 not found // // Error: Image 110392 not found //

#2 10 years ago

More

// Error: Image 110393 not found // // Error: Image 110394 not found // // Error: Image 110395 not found //

#3 10 years ago

More

// Error: Image 110396 not found // // Error: Image 110397 not found // // Error: Image 110398 not found //

#4 10 years ago

More

// Error: Image 110399 not found // // Error: Image 110400 not found // // Error: Image 110401 not found //

#5 10 years ago

More

// Error: Image 110402 not found // // Error: Image 110403 not found //

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hdmike444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-high-speed-ma?tu=hdmike444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.