Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pauz21
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

24.JPG

#1 6 years ago

I'm looking to trade my GL for any other System 11 title or Sorcerer +/- cash depending on title and condition.

Pictures here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sh1rord2naa7gu9/wRiydw1Scp

Cabinet and playfield are not perfect, but very presentable. Game plays well, I'm just looking to change my lineup and I only have room for a few pins. I've tweaked a few other things to my liking as well as added Cointaker LEDs.

If you don't care about the details I can sell for $1000 with an older set of legs (I have chrome or charcoal). Or I'd sell for $1100 as pictured with the brand new Sys11 legs/bolts/feet/pinguards. Those are as good as money to me since I'd just be buying them again for my next game.

#2 6 years ago

bump

#3 6 years ago

Another of those games I never saw before, but played recently and was a lot of fun!

3 weeks later
#4 6 years ago

Bump. This is now for sale.

Some cool game play here if you haven't seen it yet.
http://pinball.org/videos/gameplay-videos/grand-lizard/

#5 6 years ago

Best. Flow. Ever.
Hard to find pin. Snag this up!
-mof

#6 6 years ago

I'll trade you a player's condition Earthshaker if you're willing to meet halfway.

#7 6 years ago

Dude... I am coming over to play it asap.. I am healed enough...

#8 6 years ago

Nice looking well cared for game. Good luck!

#9 6 years ago

Bump...I believe that was my GL....Really a fun game with some crazy jungle sounds.

#10 6 years ago

I love me some GL. Total keeper for me. The sounds, the play, just a whole lot of goodness going on.

#11 6 years ago

Got my eye on this one. We'll see what happens...

#12 6 years ago

Anyone have a backglass they'd sell?

#13 6 years ago

i'll sell you a GL back glass... pinball attached! lol! just kidding... im not ready to part with my GL yet. great pin.

#14 6 years ago

I've been keeping an eye out for one of these since playing it at a buddy's.
Damn! Why can't you be closer?

Nice shape too!
I'd be all over this if shipping and crossing a border weren't going to add $500 to the price tag.

#15 6 years ago

I was pleasantly surprised when I played mine for the first time. Someone will end up with a good pin in their collection.

#16 6 years ago

Great pin, one of my favorites.

#17 6 years ago

I have played Ben's Grand Lizard, if I had $1000 it would be at my house... around the corner from Ben.....

#18 6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys. This was Robertmee's GL and my first pin! Solid game and easy to care for... I'm ready for some more System 11 pins.

John you're welcome to stop over any time. Hopefully it will be to play my new game.

#19 6 years ago

You guys are welcome to stop by my place too...Right now only SS and TSPP are operational, and in the beginnings of a BK restore. Need to replace a fuse clip on the MC.

#20 6 years ago

Drano... I'm trying to PM you but it won't go through. Send me your email.

@@@@EDIT@@@ Tried on home computer and it went thru. PM'd you.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside