Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by teddyb73
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking to trade my Godzilla for a Maverick plus cash. The Godzilla is in great shape. Shopped out with new plastic set, all LED out, GI and inserts. X-Pin Green display installed. Updated Rom set, new t moldings. Contact me if interested.

Thanks,
Ted

#2 10 years ago

afternoon bump.

#3 10 years ago

curious what value you attach to this.
I have one in very nice shape as well that someone whom I ultimately respect in this hobby tell me it's worth $2700-$2900. The only one that has sold in the last year on ebay sold for $3500.

I've had mine up for sale/trade on CL for $3100 obo with no real bites. Had a standing offer of $2400, but I took too long and wanted more/better trade and the guy bought a NIB pin with his money.

Not trying to derail your thread, but these sell so infrequently I'm curious as to today's value. Yours sounds like it is really nice.

#4 10 years ago

No problem. I would say $2700 if its really nice. There was one at the Allentown show back in May with the X-Pin display and sold for asking price at $2400. 30 min after the show open on the first day and the owner said he wish he would of asked for more.

#5 10 years ago

Sold a godzilla a week ago for 1700. And it took 3 weeks to sell. If you are pricing GZ above 2000 your loco.

#6 10 years ago

Selling for 2700-3200 her in SoCal.

#7 10 years ago

Maybe your Godzilla was junk. If mine was trashed I would sell it for $1700.

#8 10 years ago

I would think a Godzilla would be worth more than a Maverick,seeing that they made only about 500 units.

#9 10 years ago

and that's why it took you 3 weeks to sell it....

#10 10 years ago

Any chance for selling outright and some pictures?-Joe

#11 10 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-godzilla-in-florida

judge for yourself. Heres a link to my add and it has a link to pictures.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-godzilla-in-florida
judge for yourself. Heres a link to my add and it has a link to pictures.

Not sure why you care

Like I said the only ebay feedback we have over the last 12 months is the one that sold for $3500 or so.

Location and condition are a factor.

#13 10 years ago

Newtoit your values are off and your Godzilla was junk and that's why it took you so long to sell it. Get off of my thread.

#14 10 years ago

Bump for a great game. I paid a bit more than the one at Allentown. I know the person that got the one in Allentown and I thought it was a great deal. Since owning mine, I've had several collectors offer to buy it off me. It's a game that's gaining popularity.

Open that bad boy up and it's shocking how it compares to today's "LE". It comes with rails not stupid pegs, stock shaker motor, basically an LE in production numbers. It's a hell of a lot of game for $2,500 or so.

Cheers,
Duane

#15 10 years ago

The magnets and shaker are awesome in Godzilla. You just don't see toys and large one piece ramps like this anymore. Good luck with the trade. I love mine and it's a crowd favorite when I have people over.

Newtoit let his go way too low.

#17 10 years ago

If you look at his pictures. His was in ruff shape.

#18 10 years ago

I disagree newtoit on your value of Godzilla, but if you made money on yours and you are happy with your sale thats all that matters. I value mine a lot higher and have been offered more then what you sold yours for. I also have bought pins for low prices and sold under market value but still made a lot of profit or traded them for better titles. In reality it all equals out in the end and we all only have so much room for games. OP GLWYS sorry for any De-Railing.

Joe(acejedi)

#19 10 years ago

I just can't believe the a- holes on this forum sometimes. Ted is a good guy, fI you met him you would know what I'm talking about
I picked up a Lah from him for a friend it was much better than described and the price was cheap. That day turned into five hours of hanging with Ted and his family he treated me like I was an old friend and he never met or talked with me before that day, how can you say such nasty words to such a nice guy?

#20 10 years ago

A Buckingham Bump for a fellow Bucks County Pinhead. Just wish he had older games for me!! GLWT Ted

#21 10 years ago

Thanks Dennis. You are my friend. Sorry we did not get a chance to hang at the show. That assmunch is just pist he could not get a lot of money for his turd of a Godzilla. Thanks Captain Fantastic for the bump.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Sold a godzilla a week ago for 1700. And it took 3 weeks to sell. If you are pricing GZ above 2000 your loco.

That was a good price for that one...I kept having to just look away.
2-2200 should be the price for a nice one. I know of one that just sold for 2k solid US machine all LEDs.
It is a solid simple game IMO.

#23 10 years ago

And that's all it is dude. Just an a opinion.

#24 10 years ago

Man, I still need to find a Godzilla head for MY machine. Something tells me that will be tough....

Good luck with the sale. It's a very cool machine...

Pete

#25 10 years ago

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miller Place, NY
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Maverick Reproductions

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.00
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
London, ENGLAND
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 12.95
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-godzilla-philadelphia-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.