11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

absoco.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider britrex1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 11 years ago

I have a fully restored TOTAN with a clear coated playfield, new cabinet decals, brand new ramps and plastics, gold trim and legs, Bazaar hole protector, new gold lamp with gems, custom sword topper, playfield side decals (looks much better than mirror blades), all LED's under inserts and in backbox, coin door and target decals, and custom color cards. There may be some stuff i'm forgetting but that's a pretty fair description of it. I will attach a couple of pic's to this thread but here is a link to all of the pic's http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p146/trexpwnt/TOTAN/

I am looking to trade this machine for something different mostly looking for a MM or MB but I will take offers of any combination of other machines + or - cash where needed. AC/DC and X-men need not apply as I don't hold either of those in very high value all others welcome to offer.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i have the following i could trade
SWE1 (NIB Kit installed into a working RFM cabinet)
RFM - top side of playfield completely taken down and cleaned. LED installed in all of the GI, and Flashers, NuCore system installed w/23" dell LCD
TSPP - top side of playfield completely taken down and cleaned. LED installed in all of the GI, and Flashers, new display, all new ramps, new plastics, new rubber kit (all within the last 2 months), cabinet has damage thought.
just so you know, the SWE1 and RFM are in separate cabinets so there are two actual games
let me know if any of this interest you
christopher

I appreciate the offer unfortunately not what i'm looking for.

#23 11 years ago

It's funny you guys are so pathetic you have to come into my for trade thread and defend your purchase when all I said is "I" meaning me or myself "don't hold either of those machines in a very high value" meaning I don't care for either of those machines and I (again meaning me or myself) wouldn't pay what people are asking for them so unless you want to dump them for half price save both of us time and don't bother asking if I want to trade for them.

You would be suprised at how many people will offer up their crappy X-men LE or AC/DC LE machines hoping to trade them for something of higher value. Now that was a "backhanded stab" but seriously TOTAN is a way better machine than either of those. It has way more cooler features on it. Better use of magnets. Better skill shot. Better artwork. Better playfield layout. Anyways enough stooping to idiots level doh another "backhanded stab"

Cash asking price is $10k LOL don't be jealous if you can't afford it

#27 11 years ago

First of all I never said anything about asking 10k until it after NathanP tried to tell everyone how much I was asking and how much he thinks its worth hoping to make me look bad. Secondly Marksf123 you came in here trying to dog me and my machine because I don't value X-men and AC/DC as much as you do as did Hwawonyu. So yeah most of my last post was sarcastic. You all are more than welcome to post whatever you wish here it is after all a public forum however when you do post stupid shit you should be prepared to get stupid comments posted right back at you.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Just a quick note , The op slammed the other machines first ! Totan is a pretty game and good luck on the sale !
Jim

How is my not holding those machines in a high value slamming them?

#47 11 years ago

Let me be perfectly clear about this. I never said anything bad about AC/DC LE or X-men in my op other than "I don't value them very high" what is wrong with that? I wasn't saying they aren't worth what people paid for them. Again all I was doing is trying to save myself and anyone who would offer them up for trade a little time because I wouldn't pay that much for them. You would be surprised at how many offers a person will get from people trying to trade those two machines. I know because I got those offers when I put my AFM up for sale only a month or so ago. If I remember right I had 14 offers of AC/DC premium and LE and I think 6 offers of X-Men LE. Those two alone were more than all the other offers.

#50 11 years ago

Bump!

#54 11 years ago

Bump!

#58 11 years ago

Bump

#67 11 years ago

I haven't come across any trades I like so now I'm no longer trying to trade I just want to sell. Asking price is $9000 obo

#71 11 years ago

Always an endless supply of trolls in the pinball hobby isn't there? Why don't you morons start your own thread?

#74 11 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

Somebody call the whambulance. WWWHHHAAAA WWWHHHAAAAa

Evidence of a true Troll!

#77 11 years ago

Close it

#79 11 years ago

OH SHIT! I love the ignore button!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 36.95
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 9.95
$ 119.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
PinSound

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider britrex1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-fully-restored-totan?tu=britrex1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.