Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

absoco.jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#53 11 years ago

I have been in the market for this game for a very long time. Once they went over 5k for a HUO i have pushed it off my list. Its one of the best looking games ever made and it only has 1 downfall that can be avoided IMO (just dont pick the gem in the scoop). GL with your sale. Pin looks great. Not sure why everyone is dumping on this FS thread. IMO this is a better game then AFM. The saucer exploding is just lame after seeing it over and over again (not to mention it takes to long to explode). Everyone has their own opinion. I just dont get you many of you take FS threads so personal. Many people dont want to see other games going over the BIG $$ MARK (im in that boat) but its supply and demand. Im waiting for this old man to kick so i can get my hands on his TOTAN (he knows this and we joke about it). He just wont part with it at the moment he just cleans them and watches others play.

#54 11 years ago

Bump!

#55 11 years ago

britrex1 good luck. i sold a TOTAN in Jan 12 6800.00 some beat me up for asking that much. pinsider bought it. great guy. i regretted selling it so i bought another one. hope to have it better than one i sold. heres the thread link: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tales-of-the-arabian-nights

#58 11 years ago

Bump

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

i sold a TOTAN in Jan 12 6800.00 some beat me up for asking that much.

That one was about as nice as it gets....

#61 11 years ago

What's going on here: just noticed -11 new posts on this thread?

#62 11 years ago

I deleted most of the useless bickering, please keep it out of the FS threads. OP said what he wanted and does not want. Move on, you do not have to agree. It is his to ask what he wants and what holds no value to him. Most of my friends think I am crazy to spend anything more than $200-300 on a pin. We are all here with a common interest in pins.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from NM:

What's going on here: just noticed -11 new posts on this thread?

See above, I deleted a bunch of the crap. It hurts to read and there is no place for it on Pinside. Anybody has a problem with that PM Robin with your concerns.

#64 11 years ago

One of the things that makes Pinside great is the lack of heavy handed moderation. That would include deletion of posts.

I'd sure hate to see that change.

#65 11 years ago

Anybody has a problem with that PM Robin with your concerns.

absoco.jpegabsoco.jpeg

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

One of the things that makes Pinside great is the lack of heavy handed moderation. That would include deletion of posts.
I'd sure hate to see that change.

That is true, I always think twice before I do it but it was either delete much of the bitterness and try to keep it civil and on track or close. Tried to fix it first. Pinside never needed much moderation but the trend for some is to be rude. That leads to moderation to keep the place nice which is what one of the big draws is to Pinside.

Feel free to contact myself or Robin if you think I went too far. This thread is not be place.

Back to the original topic, good luck with the sale.

#67 11 years ago

I haven't come across any trades I like so now I'm no longer trying to trade I just want to sell. Asking price is $9000 obo

#68 11 years ago

Good luck on the sale TOTAN is a fun game

We don't allow price police on our forum thank goodness

#69 11 years ago

We should start a video thread where you can see money and games exchange hands for these high prices. I know a few people who have listed their games then marked them as sold to inflate the prices. Kinda funny when you see them and say "I thought you sold that on the forum for 8 grand??". Then they stare at you like a deer in headlights.

#70 11 years ago

Yeah, I've noticed some games poping up on here then marked sold, then showing up on RGP, or ebay or some other location still for sale with the same pics, same price. Unless selling games you bought immediately for the same price you paid is the new super cool thing to do, then i think some shady stuff is going down with prices.......

#71 11 years ago

Always an endless supply of trolls in the pinball hobby isn't there? Why don't you morons start your own thread?

#72 11 years ago

Wow, kill 'em with kindness!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#74 11 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

Somebody call the whambulance. WWWHHHAAAA WWWHHHAAAAa

Evidence of a true Troll!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#76 11 years ago

Last chance to keep it civil before this thread goes away. This means op and all.

#77 11 years ago

Close it

#79 11 years ago

OH SHIT! I love the ignore button!

#80 11 years ago

At The ops request

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 84.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-fully-restored-totan/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.