Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jonogo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
IMG_0432.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Game is in MD. Everyone loves playing this game, however, in my smaller collection I am thinking of trading for an avatar regular and a classic Williams pin on my wish list. Games I am looking for are Creech, RS, shadow, and possibly SST. Could also trade for 2 pins if deal was right. Have a few trade offers but nothing I really like yet. Not selling. Game has mirror blades, full led kits, led backbox, speakers, customer topper with led lighting, Led flipper buttons. Game gets most play and attention at my house so would love to find a low end avatar and another pin. If you are looking for a stunning Avatar this is it. Dont have any pics yet but will take some this week.

#2 6 years ago

Nice...wish I had a regular avatar to trade with you....this pin is fun! GLWYT!

#3 6 years ago

Nite bump for a cool machine.

#4 6 years ago

Thanks...Game is probably the nicest looking pin I have owned. I'll get some pics of this weekend. Just have one of the topper...

#5 6 years ago

several trade offers but nothing on my list....creature, shadow, rs, sst, ww, avatar pro

Mike

#6 6 years ago

I'd like an Avatar, this one sounds nice! Any chance of getting out this way (Minnesota).. I know, just another "wish you were closer" post

#7 6 years ago

Ill take some more pics but took one after playing a few games. I'm a bad player but finally broke 100m.

IMG_0432.jpg

#8 6 years ago

Nite bump.

#9 6 years ago

Love tempest! Good luck!

1 week later
#10 6 years ago

Summer bump. Spending more time in the pool then in the gameroom. A few more offers but still looking.

#11 6 years ago

Surprised that you still have it.Nice addition to someone's collection.

#12 6 years ago

I would never trade an Avatar LE for an Avatar Pro. Not that there is that much difference between the two, but the $$ will be pretty small and not worth it IMO.

Plus with LE's going for 7k NIB now, I think Avatar LE's have decent upside potential. I like the chrome trim, shaker motor, upgraded AMP suit etc.

I miss my Avatar LE, it was a favorite of all my friends.

#13 6 years ago

Did that avatar come from Chicago Area? Looks like my old Avatar!

#14 6 years ago

Dont forget the extra coat of Clearcoat on the LEs

#15 6 years ago

Not sure if game ever spent time in Chicago... I realize this pin is not for everyone but if you want a fun game with lots of cool upgrades then this is it....

#16 6 years ago

Great Game!

1 week later
#17 6 years ago

summer bump....still hoping for creature, sst, RS...

#18 6 years ago

You might want to hold onto that Avatar LE. They are filming Avatar 2 & 3 this summer, with Avatar 2 to be released next summer & #3 the following summer. Could bring prices up on a very rare pin.
Plus it's fun as hell! It would take a lot for me to sell mine #27), we love it!

image.jpg

#19 6 years ago

Rainy day bump.

#20 6 years ago

Thats why I would not mind a pro...Friends love this pin.

#21 6 years ago

From what I have heard Stern is already planned a re-release of these. Not sure how many or if they ever re-run LE's or not.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from bub2010:

From what I have heard Stern is already planned a re-release of these. Not sure how many or if they ever re-run LE's or not.

LE = LIMITED Edition

Each individual Avatar LE is individually numbered x of 250. That's it. No more will be made ever. If they make more, they'll make the Pro.

#23 6 years ago

That makes sense hero.

I wonder, if they really gonne do another run. Maybe they will update the code one more time. Or is that more hope then reality?

Of the last few years, i find this pin one of the best looking. I like this pin some how, and not a fan of the movie. Would love to have it one day, and when they are updating the code, maybe more people will want to.

#24 6 years ago

I realize this is a high end pin and will prob go to a pinhead who wants a perfect avatar LE for his collection but most people who play it at y place have no idea about code They play it cause its fun, fast looks great and has a cool toy to bash

#25 6 years ago

I played a pro last weekend, it can be brutal.....which makes it a great game to own as it would be difficult to make the wizard mode...GLWTS

#26 6 years ago

LE might stand for Limited Edition, but what would prevent them from re-running the LE package? XX years ago there were no such things as LE's or Premiums for that matter... what is to say that in the years to come Stern decides to re-run LE's or premiums that are the same as the LE models, but wihout a special certificate or different art. (similar to the ACDC's) In the end all they really have to do is just make less of them than the "regular edition" ones.

An example would be ok.. how many pro Avatar machines did they make compared to the 250 LE's? The forum does not state a known #. Anyway... if they decided to re-run another 250 of them and say another XX similar amount as the unknown they are indeed still LE's because they were more limited.

Some people are pro's all day no matter what and others only want LE's.. If the demand is there for the LE's why wouldn't Stern (or anyone else) not just make more of them overall. Seems like the minor difference involved in the cost they sure make a premium out of it for the folks that are willing to pay.

Good Luck..

1 week later
#27 6 years ago

seems not much moving over the summer. Still cant get offer I like on a game I want...Creature, SST, Shadow, RS, Time Machine.... Have several people interested in topper. At this point keeping it with the game

Thanks for looking

#28 6 years ago

Too bad you aren't closer, I've got a RS I'd trade..

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside