image-910.jpg
image-948.jpg
image-570.jpg
image-767.jpg
image-873.jpg
image-442.jpg
image-7.jpg
image-289.jpg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Looking to trade Fish tales for Ripleys believe it or not,no good gofers,data east Star Wars or super nice whirlwind.

810-588-2649
Mike

image-886.jpgimage-886.jpg
image-541.jpgimage-541.jpg
image-30.jpgimage-30.jpg
image-282.jpgimage-282.jpg
image-426.jpgimage-426.jpg
image-446.jpgimage-446.jpg
image-684.jpgimage-684.jpg
image-272.jpgimage-272.jpg
image-216.jpgimage-216.jpg
image-335.jpgimage-335.jpg
image-91.jpgimage-91.jpg
image-288.jpgimage-288.jpg
image-989.jpgimage-989.jpg
image-361.jpgimage-361.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Nice, bright with no fade. You shouldn't have any problems with trade. Hope you get a NGG or Ripleys.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Nice, bright with no fade. You shouldn't have any problems with trade. Hope you get a NGG or Ripleys.

Your giving me goose pimples those are the 2 at the top of my list ,Thanks for the nice words.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Your giving me goose pimples those are the 2 at the top of my list ,Thanks for the nice words.

I played NGG for the first time a couple months ago. Really liked it. Ripleys would be for my daughter so the fam will get off my back. I feel like crap I only have the 1 pin. Once school starts the funds will refill pretty quick. $375 a week for daycare is killing me.

I hope to have a $2000 pin by year end.

#5 9 years ago

Great looking fish tales!!!

#6 9 years ago

My pinball budget was dried up about 3 pins ago ,so I'm alway throwing trade offers out there.I still Have my bad habits from my hardcore video game days always have to have something new .It was a lot easier buying $50 Nintendo ,xbox,ps3 games Then $2500 machines every week

#7 9 years ago

More pics

image-80.jpgimage-80.jpg image-495.jpgimage-495.jpg image-829.jpgimage-829.jpg
#8 9 years ago

Now that's a nice FT! GLWS! Bump..

#9 9 years ago

You stole my initials!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

You stole my initials!

My first child was born September 9 1993 same day my initials turned into DAD

#11 9 years ago

Also looking for a Star Wars triilogy

#12 9 years ago

I have a nice WCS94 I'd contemplate trading. IDK though. Both such great games..

#13 9 years ago

I like

Quoted from Blackbeard:I have a nice WCS94 I'd contemplate trading. IDK though. Both such great games..

Don't tempt me ,but I have to keep my eye on the prize really hoping for one of the machines I have listed .Star wars trilogy on the top of my list .

#14 9 years ago

I have a very nice Whirlwind, but am in Minneapolis.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I like

Don't tempt me ,but I have to keep my eye on the prize really hoping for one of the machines I have listed .Star Wars Trilogy on the top of my list .

Beautiful game, especially if the other side of the cab is just as nice. Consider it a blessing in disguise that you haven't found a Star Wars Trilogy yet. The theme is the ONLY thing it has going for it.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Beautiful game, especially if the other side of the cab is just as nice. Consider it a blessing in disguise that you haven't found a Star Wars Trilogy yet. The theme is the ONLY thing it has going for it.

I'm discovering a said truth that my wife and kids like brainless pinball machines ,if they have to earn the ooh and ahh of a game they, don't seem to play those ones.Fish tails is a tough game .
BTW the cabinet is great color a around same even color palette ,no nicks or gouges

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

My daughter goes to Michigan Tech in the U.P .We don't have a planned trip to see her anytime soon but if I do maybe we could work out something ,but there's a lot of ifs ...
You never know

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

FYI- Mike I sold Lapeen111 my old whirlwind. That's the one you're looking for go get it!

#19 9 years ago

If you can't find a trade would you sell outright to me and then buy what you are looking for? Thanks Don.

#20 9 years ago

I have a really nice WW.. Distance is a definite issue though :/

#21 9 years ago

Here's the other side ,just as pretty

image-756.jpgimage-756.jpg
#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I'm discovering a said truth that my wife and kids like brainless pinball machines ,if they have to earn the ooh and ahh of a game they, don't seem to play those ones.Fish tails is a tough game .
BTW the cabinet is great color a around same even color palette ,no nicks or gouges

I know exactly what you mean.

#23 9 years ago

Come on guys ! Stop hoarding those Star Wars ,Rbion and NGG pins!!

#24 9 years ago

Well, I've got a NGG and a spare RBioN....but unfortunately, I don't need another Fish Tales.

All the voices in the RBioN are in Italian, too...just how you like it. =)

(I can't tell you how weird it is to hear the shrunken head talk with a Jamaican accent, and Italian dialogue. It's....different).

I'm off to burn new sound roms for it soon...

Pete

#25 9 years ago

Since most of the trade offers are long distance ,nothing local .If anybody wants to pay cash for Fish Tales I would take $3300 .That is probably a high price but since this FT is so dam nice it might be a low price and I need the money to buy the machines I want That's the cash price .
The pins I want are only 2 hours away but I have no money .
I would appreciate a owner of a FT to stop by my house and appraise mine.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

....but unfortunately, I don't need another Fish Tales.

Pete

everyone needs another FT

#27 9 years ago

I have a really nice NGG.... but I'd want your TAF.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

I have a really nice NGG.... but I'd want your TAF.

The wife is hating the colors I put under tish(lite purple ) and Gomaz (lite blue) .
What do you think ?

image-506.jpgimage-506.jpg
#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

The wife is hating the colors I put under tish(lite purple ) and Gomaz (lite blue) .
What do you think ?

image-506.jpg 390 KB

Sorry friend, I don't like it as well. Maybe all red or all green but not both on opposite sides. The Skittle bandits are going to have a field day with this.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

What do you think ?

Mmmm.... I'd stick with the cool white GI.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

What do you think ?

I will agree with the wife.

#32 9 years ago

Warm white forsted are the way to go in those slings. Best visabilaty, no wash out of pf colors and a nice complement to the Red and Blue pf sections

#33 9 years ago

image-793.jpgimage-793.jpg

#34 9 years ago

Here's the bad stuff about Fish tales .
Two inserts with wear and connector with burn

image-906.jpgimage-906.jpg image-594.jpgimage-594.jpg image-569.jpgimage-569.jpg image-289.jpgimage-289.jpg image-7.jpgimage-7.jpg
#35 9 years ago

image-442.jpgimage-442.jpg

#36 9 years ago

just replace the connector prior to sale. It is an easy fix that many don't know/like to do.

#37 9 years ago

Agreed.

And make sure to replace the male header as well, not just the female side.

#38 9 years ago

Stay tuned for pictures of the fix

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Since most of the trade offers are long distance ,nothing local .If anybody wants to pay cash for Fish Tales I would take $3300 .That is probably a high price but since this FT is so dam nice it might be a low price and I need the money to buy the machines I want That's the cash price .
The pins I want are only 2 hours away but I have no money .
I would appreciate a owner of a FT to stop by my house and appraise mine.

I'm putting my overall 9.5 Fish Tales up for sale pretty soon and I probably wouldn't take less than $3500 for it. Getting a Fish Tales is one thing, getting a super nice Fish Tales is another. =)

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

What do you think ?

image-506.jpg 390 KB

Looks awful. Put back the non LED 47s or 44s like its supposed to have.

That's the only way games should be lit down by the flippers.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

I'm putting my overall 9.5 Fish Tales up for sale pretty soon and I probably wouldn't take less than $3500 for it. Getting a Fish Tales is one thing, getting a super nice Fish Tales is another. =)

So Rocko as a Fish Tales expert can I say my FT is a 9.49 ?

#42 9 years ago

New 1 burnt connector price $2900 until it gets fixed ....

image-873.jpgimage-873.jpg
#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

So Rocko as a Fish Tales expert can I say my FT is a 9.49

Do you want an honest answer?

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Agreed.
And make sure to replace the male header as well, not just the female side.

Fixed the female connector but I'm going to take that board out to change the male header when everything is working perfect .It was the back box connector not the GI .

image-570.jpgimage-570.jpg image-767.jpgimage-767.jpg image-948.jpgimage-948.jpg image-910.jpgimage-910.jpg
#45 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Do you want an honest answer?

I'm finding out in the pinball world there is no honest answer Everybody has a hidden agenda.
But please feel free to trash my Fish Tales .

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I'm finding out in the pinball world there is no honest answer Everybody has a hidden agenda.
But please feel free to trash my Fish Tales .

I wouldn't trash your FT and have no hidden agenda, but as a seller I always try to make stuff sound worse than it probably is. I think your FT is nice, but there are a lot of "buyers" that would probably take a good poke at you based on your description. I don't consider them serious buyers, but their point is taken, and if I were a distance buyer, understating condition is always the safer bet.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I wouldn't trash your FT and have no hidden agenda, but as a seller I always try to make stuff sound worse than it probably is. I think your FT is nice, but there are a lot of "buyers" that would probably take a good poke at you based on your description. I don't consider them serious buyers, but their point is taken, and if I were a distance buyer, understating condition is always the safer bet.

Just for the record I was joking about it being 9.49 .
I would say 7.9 maybe 8.
Like I said I would love someone to come over and look at it then give their opinion .

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Just for the record I was joking about it being 9.49 .
I would say 7.9 maybe 8.
Like I said I would love someone to come over and look at it then give their opinion .

Ahhhh gotcha, The internet has a good way of losing inflection.... Good luck with your trade, FT is a fun game.....

#49 9 years ago

nice looking game, be patient you will find what u want

#50 9 years ago

I guess when I'm a seller, after someone contacts me and seems like a serious buyer ,I'm more then Happy to take video or as many pictures of everything on the machine until they are satisfied .Im always surprised a lot of people don't take me up on that offer.
I do have the goody bag for this machine to

image-527.jpgimage-527.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Minneapolis, MN
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-fish-tales-michigan/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.