View topic image gallery

image-48.jpg
image-281.jpg
image-724.jpg
image-147.jpg
image-306.jpg
image-770.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Extremely nice Family Guy up for sale or trade. I'm the second owner and it was bought from a fellow pinsider locally.

- Games located 10 min from Albany NY.
- Cabinet is great, no notable scrapes or scuffs
- Playfield is great, no wear by "PINBALL", scoop and shooter lane shows no signs of wear BOTH have cliffys installed
- Translite great
- Boards great
- DMD bright
- LEDs added to 98.0235% game
- Pingraffix blade art (Not installed) & Stewie Pinball graphics
- Matt McGee Topper
- New Balls
- New rubbers
- Pinbits plastic protectors
- Original manual, coin box, and goodie bag (not stapled, sorry) with extra playfield decals (whatever it came with)

Prefer a cash sale 4900.00 Cash or OBO
Open to lesser trades + cash from you, let me know what you have, worst I'll say is I'm not interested.

No shipping, local only, I may be willing to drive/deliver for the right trade or price
Sorry for the lack of photos as I'm away from the machine for a while.

image-770.jpgimage-770.jpg
image-306.jpgimage-306.jpg
image-147.jpgimage-147.jpg
image-724.jpgimage-724.jpg
image-281.jpgimage-281.jpg
image-48.jpgimage-48.jpg

Post edited by ff6735: trade description changed as I acquired the main one

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Adjusted what I'm willing to accept as a trade. OBO Trade bump

#3 9 years ago

Price Drop, $4800

Games I'd consider on trade:
Funhouse, Road Show, BSD, The Shadow, Lethal Weapon 3, The Flintstones just to name a few. Will consider other titles as well priced below $3000 as I'd like some cash out of the deal.

A few PM's replied to but nothing firm yet.

#4 9 years ago

To bad you were not closer. I got RS and
shadow Id part with.

#5 9 years ago

You could always swing by and grab Skypilot's RS on your way here to pick up the Star Wars.

#6 9 years ago

FG and TSSP would be a great addition to my house. May need to rob a bank or two first.

Good luck!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

To bad you were not closer. I got RS and
Shadow Id part with.

We could always split the trip? Looks like 3.5 for each of us?

Quoted from Nelly:

You could always swing by and grab Skypilot's RS on your way here to pick up the Star Wars.

I'm really surprised that has not sold yet. Any takers on your TWDLE yet?

Quoted from Grinder901:

FG and TSSP would be a great addition to my house. May need to rob a bank or two first.
Good luck!

Thanks Ryan, I'm sure your family would miss you if you did that.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I'm really surprised that has not sold yet. Any takers on your TWDLE yet?

I am too! Maybe we should just work a trade.

Yeah, TWDLE is spoken for and headed to a new home very soon!

#9 9 years ago

A great guy and a stand up seller! GLWS!......

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

A great guy and a stand up seller! GLWS!......

Thanks Mitch

Quoted from Nelly:

I am too! Maybe we should just work a trade.

If I could make it a 2 pin pick up I'd make the drive. After getting this Luci tho I have to settle for a B or C list game and cash. Just can't justify the 12+ Hour drive for 1 pin at the moment.

#11 9 years ago

Trade pending at this point

#12 9 years ago

Congrats!

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Trade pending at this point

Can you let us know what you got? You have good taste in pins and I am curious where you are going next. So GLWTT!

#15 9 years ago

wish I could have worked a trade or purchase with you... the distance just was the killing factor... extremely nice pinsider though I am sure the person getting this pin will be happy

#16 9 years ago

When you get bored with it - bring it south!

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Can you let us know what you got? You have good taste in pins and I am curious where you are going next. So GLWTT!

Thanks, at this time it looks like it'll be Road Show, again. Only title I'll have had twice. Had one earlier this year 3 months. Missed it the moment it walked back out the door.

Quoted from J_Striker:

wish I could have worked a trade or purchase with you... the distance just was the killing factor... extremely nice pinsider though I am sure the person getting this pin will be happy

I know man, sorry about that.

Thanks to all who inquired, we hope to seal this up shortly when schedules align.

#18 9 years ago

Good seller here people. Unfortunately, I'm the guy that took his Roadshow...help him get one back! Good luck man!

3 weeks later
#19 9 years ago

Update, although the trade did not fall through, I was able to work a purchase with Paul. The Roadshow is now at Stonehedge in Ohio and Paul was gracious enough to deliver the pin to my brother in CT who will be visiting in a month. Great seller, very happy with this deal!

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Update, although the trade did not fall through, I was able to work a purchase with Paul. The roadshow is now at Stonehedge in Ohio and Paul was gracious enough to deliver the pin to my brother in CT who will be visiting in a month. Great seller, very happy with this deal!

Thanks Keith, it was my pleasure. Always glad to meet awesome people

#21 9 years ago

still sad i missed this deal but i closed on a TSPP which should hold me over until i can find another nice FG

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

still sad i missed this deal but i closed on a TSPP which should hold me over until i can find another nice FG

Glad you were able to get a TSPP to curb your appetite a little bit. I look forward to being able to meet up with you in the future though for sure.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-family-guy-albany-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.