Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinballTiger225
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo 2-147.JPG
photo 1-835.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo (9).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_director.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Shooting this out there to see what kind of bites I get. Overall pretty nice Dr. Dude, everything works 100%. Great translite, very nice cab overall with little to no fade from what I can tell, mostly LEDs. Playfield is pretty nice for this era Sys 11, no mylar, some wear around inserts, but for the most part good shape. I repaired a few bad diodes on the Dude-o-Meter so it works perfect now, replaced the Big Shot target which was a little worn when I got it, matched flippers and added super bands. Overall this is a nice example of a unique, fun and rare system 11 pin.

Not sure what I'm looking for, surprise me. WCS 94 and I-500 are high on my list + or - cash, could be interested in other offers.

Also, may do a sale. Depends, PM me.

photo (9).JPG

#5 5 years ago

Trying this out for sale now since no trade offers

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

I just sold my Dude here on pinside for a little less and it looked brand new. The buyer could only say wow when he saw it and he has over 40 machines. GLWS, but they are a hard sell.

I'm open to offers. Everyone likes to work you down. If I knew I could put it up here for what I actually want out of it and not get haggled, I would

#10 5 years ago

Buddy, responded to your PM and, yes, great point! I can bring this game to the August 2nd Winston-Salem auction for a parking lot deal

#12 5 years ago

Dropping her down and bumping -- can show up at auction tomorrow for parking lot deal.

Ryan, you're definitely right. I'm going to look at what's on the floor this evening. I'm not in a huge rush to sell this game as I do like it, but if there is something on the floor on the wish list, there's a good chance this will hit the lineup if no parking lot offers come through.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Hi!
Did you pick this up in Allentown by chance?
Thanks
Chris

It is one of the ones that was on the floor in Allentown; however, I didn't pick it up there. I had it shipped down after Allentown.

#16 5 years ago

Bumping -- still available. Open to trades up or down as well

1 week later
#22 5 years ago

Thanks, Buddy! Bumping and adding some more pictures

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG photo 1-835.JPG photo 2-147.JPG
#25 5 years ago

Thanks guys, bumping! Someone supposedly coming to look this week but until cash is in hand, this game is for sale.

#29 5 years ago

SOLD! New pinhead from Richmond, Va drove down for his first machine. Think this one will be a perfect first machine for him, and I warned him that he better get ready to lose all his money and space in the near future now that it's started

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_director.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside