Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

http://photobucket.com/DinerJobi

Here are photos for Diner. That is the overhead lights you see reflected in the backglass.

I'm gonna miss this machine like hell when it's gone. I'm not cut out to own a large collection right now, but I'd like to own a lot of games so I'm gonna have to keep rotating them. You know how it goes..

Paul (theGiven) did an incredible job on restoring/shopping this machine. It has new plastics, varathane clearcoat, new pop bumpers, custom drop target decals, rebuilt flippers, flame polished ramps, LED lights, custom key fob, reproduction manual.

I'm primarily interested in trades on this. I like System 11 and newer. I also have a nice Dr. Dude I can add to this if you want to up the stakes. You can make me a cash offer if you want, but I'll probably decline it, unless it's something I simply can't refuse.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-diner-asheville-nc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.