(Topic ID: 114935)

SOLD: Demolition Man in Southern PA (VA,MD,NY,DEL.)

By Carl_694

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_0949.JPG
DSC_0932.JPG
DSC_0953.JPG
DSC_0951.JPG
DSC_0952.JPG
DSC_0936.JPG
DSC_0938.JPG
DSC_0935.JPG
DSC_0937.JPG

#1 4 years ago

For your consideration is a very nice Demolition Man located in southcentral PA. Pics to be posted soon. This was purchased from a fellow Pinsider, who stripped & shopped it before I snagged it. Plays 100 percent with rebuilt flippers, Full LEDs, nice handles and overall good cab. Has a few bumps/scrapes on the head, etc. Not perfect, but very nice.

I've been proud to own this machine, and you will be, too. Prefer a trade, but would consider outright sale. Primarily interested in DMDs or System 11 machines at this point. Willing to drive a reasonable distance.

Don't hesitate to shoot me an offer +/- cash. I am an honest seller/trader.

#2 4 years ago

Check my collection and see if you like anything.

#3 4 years ago

DSC_0936.JPGDSC_0938.JPGDSC_0935.JPGDSC_0937.JPG

#4 4 years ago

DSC_0932.JPGDSC_0951.JPGDSC_0953.JPGDSC_0952.JPG

#5 4 years ago

DSC_0949.JPG

#6 4 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous machine. If only I had the funds available right now.... Seller is a true gentleman and extremely easy to deal with. Buy with confidence! Good luck Carl!

#7 4 years ago

Thanks! Appreciate the kind words.

#8 4 years ago

I wish AZ was next to PA.

#9 4 years ago

Soon enough we'll all be transporting ourselves and our pins like George Jetson. Don't let the theme song get stuck in your head!

#10 4 years ago

Sold. $2100. Posting that info cause I'm always curious but never seem to find out. Thumbs up this post if you agree! Let's bring transparency (where appropriate).

#11 4 years ago

Good to see I have one that is very similar condition to yours with some extra things and was wondering about what I should ask if I put it up

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside