• 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jalpert
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

My new updated for sale ad:

denver.craigslist.org link

I got lots of trade offers, but lots of B/C games. I was looking for a trade closer to even money, though some cash +/- is fine. Except for WPT, that's not an A game

Thanks!

EDIT: $0 now.

#2 11 years ago

how much are you looking for in addition to wpt?

#3 11 years ago

It depends on the WPT. From what I can see, a nice but routed one usually sells for around $1,900. Depending on the condition of the WPT I'd say around $1,000.

#4 11 years ago

i would take the $3400 from whomever wants the Creature and then buy the WPT outright. trades generally don't work out for both parties. one or the other thinks that they are getting the worse side of the deal.

#5 11 years ago

If there was a WPT for sale, that's what I'd do. I figured I'd offer it for trade and if one came up I'd buy it and slap a price on the Creech. This way maybe someone only wants to trade and I get to play the Creech until its sold. It's a fun game.

#6 11 years ago

I would love to have your CFTBL. However, if the raft picture on Whitewater didn't pass my wife's approval, what chance do you think I have with Creech??

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I would love to have your CFTBL. However, if the raft picture on Whitewater didn't pass my wife's approval, what chance do you think I have with Creech??

IS that why you had to sell Johnny Mnemonic to me, cause he was too sexy to have around as well.

#8 11 years ago

haha creech! Made me laugh.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

That's funny. I ended up buying the WH2O from you, and my wife had coincidentally rejected CFTBL because of the artwork shortly before.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

What? A girl in a bikini?

#11 11 years ago

Yeah Gonzo..that is it...

Gweem, did you ever use the wetsuit i fashioned for her?? (Not his wife)

#12 11 years ago

Dang... I wish you were closer... I love my huo wpt, but cftbl and ft are the two machines that got me started in this sickness back in 95

3 weeks later
#13 11 years ago

Bump. Now for sale, not just trade.

#14 11 years ago

Hmmmmmm.....
Cl now shows as deleted by author.
So, seems like he sold it.

#15 11 years ago

Whoops. Not sold. Link looks good now.

#16 11 years ago

My wife doesn't approve anything. She just sees it when I comes in... and if she doesn't like it then she doesn't have to come into my man cave.

No exceptions... I rule my house!

#17 11 years ago

IMO a very nice game, $3,350 now. I have 31 high res pics, PM me if interested or for pics.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Whoops. Not sold. Link looks good now.

Link is bad again.

#19 11 years ago

denver.craigslist.org link

Wow, crazy. Here is the link.... AGAIN . Feel free to make offers.

Quoted from NM:

Link is bad again.

#20 11 years ago

$3,200 now. Bueller?

#21 11 years ago

Holy S$%T!!! We have a FAIR price here people!!!

#22 11 years ago

Thanks!

Quoted from NightTrain:

Holy S$%T!!! We have a FAIR price here people!!!

#23 11 years ago

$3,000 now. Not going any lower, if it doesn't sell in the next couple days, I'm going to keep it and try again in a few weeks.

#24 11 years ago

Id take it if it were closer to me. I have another 5 miles away for the probably the same price but the guy isnt quite ready to sell and that one is DIRTY

You have a very fair price on this game I hope it sells for you!

#25 11 years ago

Thanks. I don't know what it is with this game right now. No takers. No problem though.

#26 11 years ago

Great deal on a very nice example: beautiful unfaded cabinet (fronts nearly always seem to be faded on this title), the pop mod, AND a green hologram...I wish this one was available when I was looking.

Good luck Jalpert.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Thanks. I don't know what it is with this game right now. No takers. No problem though.

I hate to be that guy but... "I wish you were closer" so i could buy that game. Nice price.

#28 11 years ago

Ha. Yah, if it wasn't for the hundreds of miles

Quoted from davewtf:

I hate to be that guy but... "I wish you were closer" so i could buy that game. Nice price.

Thanks!

Quoted from NM:

Great deal on a very nice example: beautiful unfaded cabinet (fronts nearly always seem to be faded on this title), the pop mod, AND a green hologram...I wish this one was available when I was looking.

Good luck Jalpert.

#29 11 years ago

Hate to be that guy too. I'd buy it tomorrow of you lived by me!

#30 11 years ago

Yah, I think just bad luck for me on this one.

Quoted from NightTrain:

#31 11 years ago

Same here, looks like we need some decent creech's in wisc

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

What's another $400.00 for shipping when your talking about spending 3K for the game ?

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from pin-tastic:

What's another $400.00 for shipping when your talking about spending 3K for the game ?

3400?

#34 11 years ago

Lol! Exactly.

#35 11 years ago

I personally don't think $3,400 is a bad price for this game. I took it off craigslist, and I have one guy interested, but if that doesn't work out I'll just keep it for a while. I think $3K is a bit cheap. The other one one here sold for over $3,500 and that was before shipping. It might have been a little nicer, but this one is very nice I think.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I personally don't think $3,400 is a bad price for this game

Nor do I.... but if the game was available to me for 3k instead of 3.4k, I am pretty sure I would pay the 3k.

I hate to say it, but put it on Ebay for 4k BIN, and then sell it off of Ebay for $3500 once Ebay has done all the advertising you need for the game

#37 11 years ago

I guess its safe to assume that everyone interested in this machine are not serious if they are letting 400.00 stand in their way, wonder if the same would hold true if you were selling a MM, AFM, TAF, or for 3K ?

#38 11 years ago

Can't believe it hasn't sold yet. I am completely out of room but am local and know the seller who is a straight up guy, I am about to buy it out of principle and find a way to make room.

#39 11 years ago

Ad is gone. Wonder if he sold it....if anyone finds a new ad let us (well...me) know!

#40 11 years ago

Not sold, I have someone local interested, and one pinsider, but it's off the market. One of the oddest sales I've ever attempted. So much interest, just nobody has paid.

bemmett won't trade me his LOTR so he's no good to me

Quoted from NJGecko:

Ad is gone. Wonder if he sold it....if anyone finds a new ad let us (well...me) know!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 45.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-creature-from-the-black-lagoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.