Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ShootAgainDave
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Check fuses f114 and f115 FT. This error has happend to me once before after i blew a fuse for the flashers (f111) I replaced the fuse then this error for 3 days then it all of a sudden come good and has been good ever since. Well this error has happened again i blew the flasher fuse again traced it back to the casters club wires on the back of the flasher socket were touching and had stuck together. I fixed this then all was good at first. The next time i turned it on this error has apeared again. Its not the fuses. Any ideas? will this fix its self as it did before after a few days and why would it do that? please help

#2 8 years ago

check connectors bottom left maybe not sitting on pins. I had this problem last night.

#3 8 years ago

Well the mystery still has me confused it started up all 100% again with me not doing anything again only turned it on about 6 times this time at least it wasnt 3 days. if any one has any clues please let me know.

#6 8 years ago

Yes I have seen that and if the br2 is broken how would it fix itself? And why would it be only 2 times in the last 2 months randomly?

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Gdaygav:

Yes I have seen that and if the br2 is broken how would it fix itself? And why would it be only 2 times in the last 2 months randomly?

electronic components often fail intermittently - welcome to my world where the public think electronics is an exact science - IT AIN'T.......

#8 8 years ago

Right. The link explains the cause of the error and hints at a bunch of things to check. So go check them all. Sounds like could be loose wire at the diode at the coindoor that it refers to, bad diode, faulty CPU board, faulty 12vdc at main board. Run some switch tests. If the 12vdc is really out them your optos won't be working.

#9 8 years ago

I'm not sure if this will help but my FT gave the same error and it turned out to be a little corrosion on the chip below the battery...it was very faint and hard to see with the board on the back box...I replaced the whole mpu with a spare one I had bought..error never repeated.so I advise you to take out the mpu and take a close look and reseat the bottom connectors.

#10 8 years ago

Thanks for the advice will look into this next time it happens.

4 years later
#11 4 years ago

No 12V at TP3? It has got to be C2. It's a time bomb. I can understand why it might fail intermittently because it burns up slow. Thanks guys. This happened to my Black Rose and because of this thread got it fixed right away. Hard to get new capacitor to make contact with old burnt board, so clean those traces well and solder directly to them, leaving the cap up off the board so it doesn't burn it again. In case yours is super toast and you can't read it anymore, it's a 100uF 25V polarized.

#12 4 years ago

You might be a little late. His last post was 4 years ago and his account has been inactive for over 2 years.

7 months later
#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

You might be a little late. His last post was 4 years ago and his account has been inactive for over 2 years.

I now have this issue on my Party Zone!

4 months later
#14 3 years ago

On my Hurricane, it was the BR1. Now, it works great!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside