Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Hellfire
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC02809.JPG
DSC02808.JPG
DSC02806.JPG
DSC02805.JPG
DSC02807.JPG

#1 7 years ago

Hey, thinking about trading my Medusa. It's a really nice one, great backglass, great playfield with tiny bits of wear at the tip of the Shield of the Gods, around the center bonus counters and the very beginning of the shooter lane. About the only thing you could pick on would be the cabinet. Has some wear around the flipper buttons and some scattered minor dings. Works great, but just not feeling the love for it that I do for some other games. Trade only for a Fathom, Iron Maiden, Star Gazer or GTB Spirit.

Post edited by SergioJ : Added game.

#2 7 years ago

location?

#3 7 years ago

Sorry....I'm in the Wash DC/Baltimore area....

#4 7 years ago

How about an Orbitor 1?

#5 7 years ago

How about trading for $$$?

#6 7 years ago

Hey, holding out for one of the games I'm looking for and not looking to sell right now. I did forget to add Star Gazer to that list though. Thanks!

#7 7 years ago

See pics below......

DSC02805.JPGDSC02806.JPGDSC02807.JPGDSC02808.JPGDSC02809.JPG

#8 7 years ago

I miss mine terribly. Someone's going to be happy.

#9 7 years ago

What do you want for the O1?

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Bub:

What do you want for the O1?

^^^ That makes me laugh. I know where one is

#11 7 years ago

By the way, I've also got a nice little piece of unobtanium that can go with the game, a NOS "Shield of the Gods" post. Won't separate it at this time. Also have new repro targets for both banks, although neither one needs replacement. Thanks!

2 months later
#12 6 years ago

how much for medusa?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

Trade only for a Fathom, Iron Maiden, Star Gazer or GTB Spirit.

Do you have one of these games?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

By the way, I've also got a nice little piece of unobtanium that can go with the game, a NOS "Shield of the Gods" post. Won't separate it at this time. Also have new repro targets for both banks, although neither one needs replacement. Thanks!

You realize the nos shield posts can still be purchased at BAA for about $7-$8 lol.
But your medusa looks pretty nice

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside