IMG_0812.JPG
IMG_0797.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG
IMG_0793.JPG
IMG_0657.JPG
IMG_0687.JPG
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0664.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nikpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey all,
Up for trade is my really nice Addams family. Game plays as it should with no errors. The playfield is clearcoated with a premium automotive clear. 8 layers up top and a couple on the bottom for added protection. Has LED's in the inserts and incandescents in the GI. New ramp, refinished wireforms, new bookcase, switch protectors, mirror blades, new glass, new sleeves, magnet fuses added, extra ball button added for Addams Gold Rom (rom not installed), polished metal up top and below, everything removed and resoldered, no hacks on any of the boards and very clean. I tried to take pics in many different lights but it's tough to show exactly how beautiful the playfield is, although it wasn't a perfect specimen to start it came out very nice. Apron is redone and clearcoated and coin door is repainted. Coin mechs are removed.

The cab has some bits of wear around the flipper button and the front of the cab picked up a ding below the rose that doesn't appear in the beginning of the pics but is pictured in the latter half (because it just happened grrrrr). Overall the cab is solid and color is good but could be redone to take it to the next level.

Some of the pics show a broken sling plastic (that's fixed) as seen in latter photos. No mirror blades in the early photos of the album but they're seen later. I have 3 lamps out (a couple in greed and I just noticed the one under the right sling in the pictures all of that will be fixed today.) About 150 pics in photobucket.

I'm open to most offers, project machines ok, and multiple for one possible. and will be in Michigan on Monday and Tuesday of next week but am out of Cleveland Ohio and generally only travel within a couple of hours with pins. Cincy, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Detroit all in the realm of possiblity. Someone asked for a sale price already and it would be $6000 obo but I much prefer to trade, can ship, have loading dock.

Pins at the top of my list-
WCS94
Diamond Jack
LOTR
CV
Taxi
Surfers
Banzai Run
Haunted House
Capersville
EATPM
SOF
Pleasure isle
Hawaiian isle
Pinbot
High Speed
Ripleys
EBD
Cowpoke
Rancho
Flipper Cowboy
Flipper
Flipper Pool
Mini Pool
BSD
Shadow
Fathom
TFTC
IM

and others on my wishlist

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/nikola25spasic/library/Addams?sort=3&page=1

IMG_0664.JPGIMG_0664.JPG
IMG_0679.JPGIMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0687.JPGIMG_0687.JPG
IMG_0657.JPGIMG_0657.JPG
IMG_0793.JPGIMG_0793.JPG
IMG_0796.JPGIMG_0796.JPG
IMG_0797.JPGIMG_0797.JPG
IMG_0812.JPGIMG_0812.JPG
IMG_0815.JPGIMG_0815.JPG

#4 9 years ago

It's under the clear there and there is just a tiny bit of faint wear like that in the inlanes as well. The restorer essentially seemed worried of matching paint touch up before the clear for those couple of small spots and used a decal under the clear for the mansion.

#6 9 years ago

I cant tell for sure. It was the restorers first clearcoat machine iirc and he may have not gone at that swirl aggressively enough and probably figured the spot is never visible and continued on. I saw a part of his collection and it is quite brilliant, especially what he does on wiring cleanup and hardware below. Everything polished, resoldered, rerouted, and makes sure every washer and nut is there, no half-A job on the electrical which to me means alot.

#8 9 years ago

You gotta come play it Waddle! Next 3rd Friday stop by, hopefully she's still there!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nikpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-addams-family-taf-clearcoated-playfield?tu=nikpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.