11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ibtl2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballHog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 11 years ago

How much was the wozle when it was first was announced? $7500?

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

6500 preorder. 7500 after the preorder ended.

Was that $6500 for the LE? How much was the reg. version?

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah LE. Not sure regular pricing was announced at the preorder time. Preorder was for le's only I think.

Then it went up to 7500 for le and 6500 for reg? Now 7000 for reg? Is that right? No more le for 7500 I guess?

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

LE is at 8500 at automated. But they are gouging arses. Call them and maybe you can get it for 8250 but I wouldn't hold my breath. They are the only ones left available. All other ones are gone and they only had 2

8500 plus freight? Is the reg still at 7000? I guess these prices are before freight.

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Yes, before freight. I did the $6500 ECLE preorder. If I had not done that and was looking to get in now I would order a base WOZ and add invisiglass and shaker motor at the factory.

I have a guy wanting to sell me an le at 8000 and that includes fgt. Is that a good deal?

#66 11 years ago

How much will the factory charge for the invisiglass and shaker? I'm guessing 400-500. That would put me t 7500.00 for the base model. Then you figure 300-400 for shipping I would guess. I'm at 7800-7900. $8000 del for a le at this late in the game doesn't sound bad. These guys wanting to sell 2 months after it comes out for an le are going to try to get crazy on the price I would think.

#72 11 years ago

I hope your right too. I'm going to go ahead and get this one. I'm not wanting to sale it, but it would be nice knowing I could and still make a little.

#78 11 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I have a feeling once the first test game is at iplay early next week as Jack just stated on the woz owners group we will see a big spike on the price of the le.

How do I get into the owners group?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballHog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fswozle-12?tu=PinballHog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.