You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Woz LE 007.jpg
Woz LE 006.jpg
Woz LE 009.jpg

#1 10 years ago

For sale,Wizard of Oz ECLE #606,HUO,low plays,latest code update 1.24.
Mint condition,all new boards 7.5 Volts and power supply.
Flipper button mylar,and leg protectors since new.
I have original box and packaging.
8200.00 US or 8750.00 CAN

I will consider trade for AC/DC LE Bible or LTBR,BBB,CCC

Woz LE 009.jpgWoz LE 009.jpg Woz LE 006.jpgWoz LE 006.jpg Woz LE 007.jpgWoz LE 007.jpg
#2 10 years ago

The game is on hold,deposit received.

#4 10 years ago

Note to self: When listing pins for sale, have them lit up.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

Note to self: When listing pins for sale, have them lit up.

Seller received a deposit in 1 day, and it was picked up 6 days later.
No lighted pics necessary, everyone knows what WOZ looks like turned on.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

I am leaving to pick up your future ECLEWOZ now

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

It's a WOZ... It *was* turned on in the pics

JK wit ya man. Congrats on the new game!

#8 10 years ago

just for the record, I'm getting the 7k$ woz in Ohio.

#9 10 years ago

$8200

Good to see the value hasn't dived with the ongoing issues. I love mine and think its definitely a keeper

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from j69:

$8200
Good to see the value hasn't dived with the ongoing issues. I love mine and think its definitely a keeper

I think the issues are far and between considering how many WOZ units are out there.
Congrats on the sale. Only problem is we need to take you Heart, Courage and Brain now. Lol
Just kidding.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

.. and probably left an easy $500 on the table that lit up pictures would have induced.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

.. and probably left an easy $500 on the table that lit up pictures would have induced.

So if the game was turned on someone would have offered $500 more than the asking price he apparently got?

#13 10 years ago

Only somebody who didn't realize the machine actually lights up when turned on.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

well he didn't offer me 500 above my price,so I don't think the lights mattered.
Next time I will turn it on,just to see if I can get the 500 over my price. Lol

Thanks for all the interest in the game.
Happy new year to all pinsiders

#15 10 years ago

Apparently a number of pinsiders don't understand the term "left on the table". When you want to go out in the real world and negotiate with real people, PM me and I'll clue you in on how haggling works.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

Apparently a number of pinsiders don't understand the term "left on the table". When you want to go out in the real world and negotiate with real people, PM me and I'll clue you in on how haggling works.

Oh please enlighten us.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

So if the game was turned on someone would have offered $500 more than the asking price he apparently got?

I thought it was only shooter lane pics that extract extra cash? Man, if only I didn't give away my haggling for dummies book for free I could clue myself right back up!

Congrats on sale btw to op and buyer

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I think the issues are far and between considering how many WOZ units are out there.
Congrats on the sale. Only problem is we need to take you Heart, Courage and Brain now. Lol
Just kidding.

I'll replace the heart,courage and brain,with Hobbit Ale

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Only somebody who didn't realize the machine actually lights up when turned on.

Maybe they are spooked by the light board issues which are always fixed some over and over but they work in the end.

Just reaching here...

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Maybe they are spooked by the light board issues which are always fixed some over and over but they work in the end.
Just reaching here...

Well the new owner doesn't have to worry about that with mine.
All new 7.5 boards and new power supply should be good to go.
Plus new code you can bypass the burnt ones now at least.
I don't think anyone has any problems with the new boards.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Well the new owner doesn't have to worry about that with mine.
All new 7.5 boards and new power supply should be good to go.
Plus new code you can bypass the burnt ones now at least.
I don't think anyone has any problems with the new boards.

You got replacement 7.5 volt boards and power supply? Your game was made before the 7.5 volt boards were used so you must have done an overall replacement. Hopefully that solves Markmon's problems as well.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

You got replacement 7.5 volt boards and power supply? Your game was made before the 7.5 volt boards were used so you must have had to do an overall replacement.

I think he told me his distributor replaced them all.

Issue with boards is really not an issue at all. I had to replace just one since August on mine.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Issue with boards is really not an issue at all. I had to replace just one since August on mine.

It is starting to sound like there were a few unlucky people that got problematic 5 volt power supplies, but I am sure more evidence will be gathered by JJP with the few remaining games that continue to have the majority of the problems such as Markmon.

#24 10 years ago

plus it wasn't taken in front of a white garage door. that immediately warrants a $1000 price increase.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

plus it wasn't taken in front of a white garage door. that immediately warrants a $1000 price increase.

In fact, a pic in front of a garage door will invite lowball offers because the buyers will assume the seller is anxious to get the machine out of his garage.

The best picture is fired up and ready to play, lined up amongst a collection of more valuable games. But I say too much.

#26 10 years ago

everyone knows the white garage door pics warrant the high dollar prices. It's the way it's always been.

#27 10 years ago

Even better with the naked reflection of the picture taker in the backglass. Yeah, LCD, or whatever.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Yes ,you are correct underlord.
My supplier changed all boards to 7.5 volts and new power supply.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

In fact, a pic in front of a garage door will invite lowball offers because the buyers will assume the seller is anxious to get the machine out of his garage.
The best picture is fired up and ready to play, lined up amongst a collection of more valuable games. But I say too much.

Next time you sell, let us know how that works out.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Next time you sell, let us know how that works out.

I don't sell my games on pinside. I tend to get almost double what they go for here. But that's another story. I've been buying low and selling high for decades. I'm not quite sure why that concept is so confusing. You won't ever see me seriously trying to sell a machine on this board. I might mention it, but I understand how markets vary and this particular board is a market I buy from, not sell to.

Can you tell me one good reason on God's green Earth that the machine was turned off for the photos?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

I don't sell my games on pinside. I tend to get almost double what they go for here. But that's another story. I've been buying low and selling high for decades. I'm not quite sure why that concept is so confusing. You won't ever see me seriously trying to sell a machine on this board. I might mention it, but I understand how markets vary and this particular board is a market I buy from, not sell to.
Can you tell me one good reason on God's green Earth that the machine was turned off for the photos?

That's what the seller wanted to do, obviously did not hurt as it sold quick, were you interested? no? then move on.

#32 10 years ago

Good on ya Dan, happy new year.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

The game sold before you made your first post to this thread.

Can you tell me one good reason on God's green Earth why you even posted?

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

The game sold before you made your first post to this thread.
Can you tell me one good reason on God's green Earth why you even posted?

Because he feels superior and needs us to know that. Just what Pinside needed, another blowhard.

#35 10 years ago

I noticed his machine was made in Feb 2013. 1 year anniversary coming up fast.
When did the first "consumer purchased" unit get shipped?

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from wishiwas:

I noticed his machine was made in Feb 2013. 1 year anniversary coming up fast.
When did the first "consumer purchased" unit get shipped?

I believe that is an 8 not a 2. The first one was delivered to a customer in the beginning of May 2013.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

This is my hobby. I'm not here to maximize profit, just sell and hopefully give someone a good deal and meet some cool people.

As for getting double when you sell your pins, I can understand that.
It's not hard to maximize profit on a very inexpensive EM, and Pinside is more of a DMD place.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I believe that is an 8 not a 2. The first one was delivered to a customer in the beginning of May 2013.

Apon review, the refs have said, it is an 8. You are correct.
Still makes me wonder when the first machine got shipped and who got it (of course after family and friends machines).

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from wishiwas:

Still makes me wonder when the first machine got shipped and who got it (of course after family and friends machines).

The first game was received on May 1 by Pinside member Vyzer. There is a thread about that.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-woz-to-a-customer

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from wishiwas:

A friend I mine, no on Pinside, has a game signed by Jack stating it is the first production game produced. This was early May.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fswizard-of-oz-eclehuo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.