Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tz1.JPG
#1 10 years ago

**** EDIT: Price drop to $5,300 ****

My previous topic was a month old, but it's the same game from this thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-tz-1

None of the trades panned out, so the game is now for sale.

I've got a TZ I'd like to sell. I'm looking for $5,300.

About the TZ. It's early production so it has the green lock light. I'll let the pictures and video speak for themselves, but this example is really nice in my opinion. This game also has the posts in the pop bumpers, this was done at the factory. Flippers strong, DMD great, no credit dot. When you run your finger over some of inserts, they are not perfectly smooth, figured this was worth mentioning. Also, the DMD driver board is Rottendog.

This game has some mods:
-3rd magnet mod
-magnet diverter mod
-Gumballs
-Piano
-Slot (the reels spin as the ball passes through)
-Camera
-Rocket
-Flasher
-Robot
-Manaquin (not pictured)
-Prototype clock face
-Target decals

The game is located near Denver, CO. I can only ship NAVL as I cannot pallet. Like all my for sale posts, feel free to comment on price, good or bad, it's all good. I do appreciate any and all feedback, even the critical comments.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xiqe95cji9ypiyl/rW_7HnkGfs

Video:

tz1.JPGtz1.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Nice game. Making room for something new...??? Good luck with the sale.

#3 10 years ago

Always! I have to sell TZ just to be at capacity!

Quoted from rad:

Making room for something new...???

#4 10 years ago

I feel your pain. I have a couple games waiting to enter the game room. My problem, buy, buy, buy...and then maybe sell.

#5 10 years ago

We think alike. Is one of them WoZ? Seems like a few WoZ's hitting CO lately.

Quoted from rad:

I feel your pain. I have a couple games waiting to enter the game room. My problem, buy, buy, buy...and then maybe sell.

#6 10 years ago

No WoZ. Will wait for a theme that I think I'll be into (and will see if the used market is the way to go...). Have a couple games too many in the game room. Doesn't help that I have two dino's (JP's) that found a way to safety in my place after the floods.

#7 10 years ago

I've got a few inquiries. Yes, I'm still open to a trade but I need about $3K cash.

Thanks.

#8 10 years ago

bump

#9 10 years ago

Mike (Jalpert) is a great guy to do business with. Bought my Shadow and a WW from him. I think he wishes he hadn't sold Shadow. Mike, you can't have it back.

Buy with confidence.

#10 10 years ago

I don't think I could afford it after all the upgrades you did to it! I would buy another shadow again in a heartbeat. I really love games with no pop bumpers.

#11 10 years ago

GLWS

#12 10 years ago

I bought a game from him in the past. Jalpert is top notch. Buy with confidence.

#13 10 years ago

Is the machine still available?

#14 10 years ago

Looks nice just a little short on funding. GLWS.

#15 10 years ago

I like jalpert's sale threads just because he has the best attitude about price police of any any Pinsider I can think of.

#16 10 years ago

Yup. There is interest but it's still available.

Quoted from PinSpinner:

Is the machine still available?

Thanks. Selling games for a fair price is important to me. Pricing is always hard, and we've all priced too high or too low etc. Feedback IMO is never a bad thing.

Quoted from Aurich:

I like jalpert's sale threads just because he has the best attitude about price police of any any Pinsider I can think of.

#17 10 years ago

So. How about $500 less to $5,300?

#18 10 years ago

TZ is such a great pin I love the shots and the call outs. When I first got the pin I went back to watch all the old episodes on Netflix lol...crazy I know. GLWS.

#19 10 years ago

Thanks. I love the old episodes. Usually there is a marathon on around thanksgiving and new years. Also, the complete series is usually only $100 which is huge.

Quoted from Mantra:

TZ is such a great pin I love the shots and the call outs. When I first got the pin I went back to watch all the old episodes on Netflix lol...crazy I know. GLWS.

#20 10 years ago

$5,300 is a VERY fair price. I paid about that for mine not long ago and yours has more mods and is in slightly better condition. I had numerous offers at $4,500 for one that had no mods and was not in as good condition back in the early Spring. I had MULTIPLE offers and ended up trading for a nice SS (straight up trade) and picking up a much nicer TZ (paid some more for it).

If it was me, I would hold firm at $5,300 and wait for the holidays for prices to firm up a little. No reason to drop this down much more.....if this is a SUB $5K pin then prices have dropped a decent amount since the early Spring because you would have unloaded this "all day long" around this price point 6-7 months ago !!!! I couldn't find one like this for that price 6-7 months ago and I looked hard.

Good luck to you.....you shouldn't get any PRICE POLICE comments at $5,300 with all the extras you have added !!!! Give it some time to sell !!!! GLWS

#21 10 years ago

Even though they seem really hard to find, still open to trades. $3,000ish + WPT, TFTC, DM, fun stuff.

#22 10 years ago

PM sent.

#23 10 years ago

Very surpised still here. GLWS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.50
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 132.00
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fstz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.