• 36 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DreamTR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

#1 10 years ago

Pictures upon request for Shadow and Checkpoint, just send me a PM.

Shadow:
$2350 cash (pending)

The Shadow, also available for trade, decent cabinet, slightly better than Player's condition, has some Cointaker LEDs in it, has had some recent repairs done to it. Good display. Has a plastic broken below the Battlefield but plastic is included, just not installed. Also has new diverter assembly in one of the phurbas.

Checkpoint Project
$1000 cash

New uninstalled rubber kit ($15 value)
New installed MPU main PCB Board ($325 value)
Coated lockdown bar, rails, and legs (the previous owner coated these to be newer looking and feeling)

The game does work and function but it is classified as a project and will need some stuff addressed:
One of the flippers will need to be rebuilt, it is extremely weak
A switch for the RPM ramp works but will need to be replaced as it tests fine except when a ball goes through it
One of the pop bumpers is not working correctly (coil most likely, it is NOT a board issue)
Drop targets in center area need to be fixed
Plastic piece around this area is missing along with posts
Ignition Key (start) works but has to be started 2-3 times in order for game to begin

The display works decently, I believe it has one vertical line out, but is not outgassing or anything.

Cabinet is in decent condition, the outsides do not seem to show any fade, has normal wear and tear, etc. This is definitely a good project for someone and it already is mostly functioning (the game essentially can be played but you won't be able to go up the ramp or hit the center drop targets correctly)

Guns N Roses
$3450 (pending)

Now working 100%, available after March 8.

Here is the good:
The playfield is in excellent shape, the scoop has very little wear at all, nice looking playfield. Has some new coils and posts added to it. Really nice display.

Here is the bad:

The back of the backbox was against a wall where something leaked, so there is bubbling on the backbox on the very back of the machine. You would not notice this at all pushed up against a wall. There is also some water damage under the backside only under the machine. This had to have happened at least 10+ years ago, but because of that the machine doesn't match the playfield as well unfortunately.

I do have pics on my phone of the outside of the machine but I am making it sound much worse than it is, but it is definitely not noticeable if this is against a wall, but the machine is not perfect at all, hence the price.

It is in Bowling Green, KY.

Everything else is located in Nashville, TN and I will happily entertain trades and answer questions.

Please note we have one of the largest public pinball places in the Southeast with games on location and are trying to change out some stuff from our lineup.

Games I would consider in trade up or down:

Iron Man
Xenon
Batman Dark Knight
Spy Hunter
Black Knight (1980)
Rolling Stones Stern

PM me anyway if you have stuff for trade not on the list, who knows =P

1 week later
#3 10 years ago

Any pics?? might be a good start if your trying to Actually sell something.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Any pics?? might be a good start if your trying to Actually sell something.

As it states in the first sentence of my post:
"Pictures upon request, just send me a PM."

Any other unneeded smart remarks?

#5 10 years ago

Grand Lizard has been sold and picked up.

2 weeks later
#6 10 years ago

Dale Jr on hold, added Shadow

#7 10 years ago

Star Trek is SOLD/TRADED, only thing left is Shadow.

#8 10 years ago

Shadow lowered to $2350

#9 10 years ago

Not a bad price for a Shadow.

#10 10 years ago

I'll also trade this straight up for a Tommy straight up, or a Nascar + cash, Dirty Harry + cash

#11 10 years ago

Dang, that is a nice price for such a good game.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Prefect:

Not a bad price for a Shadow.

Best price I've seen in a long time. Makes me feel like I wayyyyyy overpaid for mine.

#13 10 years ago

Yeah..Dude where were you a couple of months ago? I had to ship one in from Massachusetts.

#14 10 years ago

I've had it up for awhile, but the price was $2600. As soon as I lowered it to $2350 I've had 10 different people PM me. Even with that being said, someone offered me a lot less than my price listed which is already very reasonable.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I've had it up for awhile, but the price was $2600. As soon as I lowered it to $2350 I've had 10 different people PM me. Even with that being said, someone offered me a lot less than my price listed which is already very reasonable.

Does his name begin with a "C" and end with a "hoggard"?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

Does his name begin with a "C" and end with a "hoggard"?

Either that is a lucky guess or I am just really not aware of the players who make low offers, lol

#17 10 years ago

Hey I'm sure his offer was reasonable when you consider travel time, mileage, and the fact that he would be instantly looking to resell the item after a "significant" "shop job" for at least double the price.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Hey I'm sure his offer was reasonable when you consider travel time, mileage, and the fact that he would be instantly looking to resell the item after a "significant" "shop job" for at least double the price.

Huggsc agrees the offer was quite reasonable.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Either that is a lucky guess or I am just really not aware of the players who make low offers, lol

HAH! Of course it was Choggard.

Nice price on the game. Wish you were local.

#20 10 years ago

Well, what was weird was he offered me $2300 shipped, I said I was not paying for shipping, he said he would use NAVL but if he arranged shipping it was lowered to $1800, that is the baffling part considering NAVL to Michigan is going to be $360 or so.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Well, what was weird was he offered me $2300 shipped, I said I was not paying for shipping, he said he would use NAVL but if he arranged shipping it was lowered to $1800, that is the baffling part considering NAVL to Michigan is going to be $360 or so.

Yep totally Baffling

#22 10 years ago

Lots of interest, but this is still available.

#23 10 years ago

WOW! I can't believe this hasn't sold yet! GL Dream.

#24 10 years ago

Thank you =)

I can bring this to Louisville for another $100 on Friday March 7 only, but if I do that it's going to be wrapped and going from one truck to another, I am not going to be able to set it up. I was planning on coming via car and carpooling but this would cause me to have to bring my truck and gobble gas and all that but I figured I would throw this out there.

#25 10 years ago

Added GNR project for $3300 and Checkpoint project with new MPU for $1000 as well

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Huggsc agrees the offer was quite reasonable

That is Hugsc with just one G. Unless there is a Huggsc out there that I am unaware of.

#27 10 years ago

In case any of you are still interested in coming to Game Galaxy Saturday to look at Shadow (I have heard from a couple of you), the game is still available.

Trade on Checkpoint fell through so all three of these are still available.

Guns N Roses parts are coming in Monday so once it is fixed I will have a week to sell it before I bring it to the Sevierville auction most likely...

Still open to trades but if you want to know what games I already have, please click on the number next to my name...it seems most of the potential trades are falling because I have a lot of the machines offered to me....

#28 10 years ago

Everything still available. GNR working now $3450.

Trades still welcomed.

#29 10 years ago

Shadow is now pending pickup this week. Will update as I know more.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

As it states in the first sentence of my post:
"Pictures upon request, just send me a PM."
Any other unneeded smart remarks?

I will never understand this logic. Just causes more work for everybody and limits your potential customers. How hard is uploading a handful of pics to imgur???

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from dt3:

I will never understand this logic. Just causes more work for everybody and limits your potential customers. How hard is uploading a handful of pics to imgur???

Well, I don't even know what imgur is, on top of that I've had extensive issues with pictures in general, so I prefer to send them via email or by phone the old fashioned way, though I do have to ask how hard is it for people not interested in purchasing to refrain from comments like these? Seems as easy as imgur is to you I would presume?

The prices are good. If people are scared of that, that is their prerogative, I am sure someone will be happy regardless.

#32 10 years ago

GNR video of gameplay and playfield:

#33 10 years ago

Got any pics of the cabinet?

#34 10 years ago

I will take some trades for GNR as well.

#35 10 years ago

GNR and Shadow are now spoken for, only Checkpoint is left

#36 10 years ago

Parting Checkpoint out, this thread can be closed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Phoenixville, PA
5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fst-space-jam-grand-lizard-big-guns-dale-jr-star-trek-next-gen-ft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.