Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RawleyD
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dreamtr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Lock, closed thread

#16 11 years ago

Maybe I should have added to the original post that routed machines are fine as long s they work and I don't need LEDs and I don't mind shopping out the games but it's pretty obvious (as I have known all along) that a lot of Pinsiders can be a bit unfriendly and scathing at times.

You guys should really see how you all just came across with your replies.

I have seen people ask for crazy money on all sorts of things.

I see a $3600 No Good Gofers on here and a $3500 Tommy and no one is starting in on those guys, or the numerous $12K+ games I have seen people try to sell, but make a "suggested" trade value towards a really nice pin and you guys get all up in arms, now that is pretty funny if you ask me.

#17 11 years ago

I'd also like to add that I own an arcade/game store where we run pinball leagues and get these games so the players can enjoy them, so again, not really understanding what the issues are here but I know who "not" to deal with based on some of the remarks if anything comes up for sale.

With that said, the game "might" be on hold from my PMs it looks like.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChadNC:

Congrats on the deal. Like i said in my post above i think looking at a MB retail you were just low on SM and IM and thats what got them riled up.. But again-it doesnt really matter, its your thread.

I might be low on Iron Man; I didn't really check on it...but Spider-Mans in this area (4-5 hour radius) have all went for $4200-4800 (and there have been 4) in the past 3 months. Maybe I need to buy those and "flip" them on here and not be yelled at? That would be some irony there.

#24 11 years ago

I was just firm on the $9000 "cash" part, that's it. Anything else can be worked on but like I said, this is on hold at the moment, thanks for all the interest and comments and suggestions. I'll take that into consideration next time.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from NightTrain:

+1
    EDIT: "Firm on $9000 and willing to give you bottom dollar trade value for your Flintstones, IM, Tommy, Comet, and SM"
    Some of those prices are realistic....others not so much...
    No offense bud...I'm just saying that sounds a little ridiculous.

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=255125

Flintstones LEDed for $1800. He still has it. Nice one too.

http://pinballbash.com/forum/index.php?topic=13544.0

Flintstones for $1600. Still available.

I mean, I am not sure what the problem is here....these have been posted awhile. Maybe everyone else pays way too much for pinballs?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dreamtr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fst-monster-bash-pinball-machine-with-topper?tu=dreamtr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.