IMG_2479.JPG
#1 11 years ago

*** No longer available.***

HUO condition X-Men LE Wolverine edition #165

Upgrades/mods include:
- Cliffy trough eject and blackbird scoop protectors
- Shaker motor
- Ramp post mod
- Reversed the slingshot light sockets (RareHero mod?)

Would also consider trades, really looking for HUO: TSPP, LOTR or T3 but open to others.

More pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/110324840944112941750/albums/5866825847828066897

IMG_2479.JPGIMG_2479.JPG IMG_2471.JPGIMG_2471.JPG IMG_2463.JPGIMG_2463.JPG

#2 11 years ago

I have a T3 and cash but I am in Florida . I have done trades like this though

#3 11 years ago

Would like to deal a little closer to home with a trade I think, thanks though!

#4 11 years ago

Been waiting for one to pop up close to home - pm sent.

#5 11 years ago

Replied to all PM's, thanks!

#6 11 years ago

No commitments yet so it's still available. Added pictures above. Thanks again!

#7 11 years ago

I don't think Speed is going to be popping up for air till the 16th, so if you haven't heard back from him I note tomorrow is tax day....

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Speed is a buying fool!

I might have created a pinball monster with Speed...you didn't help the situation any though. LOL!

#10 11 years ago

Haha! I just hope you get your hands on a Metallica...

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I might have created a pinball monster with Speed...you didn't help the situation any though. LOL!

Hoping Speed let's me know what he did to seal his garage doors at the bottom!

And now back to a GLWTS! Good to see other pinsiders in the neighborhood

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hoping Speed let's me know what he did to seal his garage doors at the bottom!
And now back to a GLWTS! Good to see other pinsiders in the neighborhood

I was there while he was doing it. Looked rather complicated . . . so I decided to play on his AC/DC and share in his beer while he worked away on it. He got it to fully work though, pretty cool.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Haha! I just hope you get your hands on a Metallica...

Not looking good.

Both my distributors I have worked with in the past seem to have failed me; granted I was two days late on really pushing this agenda so the fault is really mine . . . I had no idea it was going to be an instant sell out.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I don't think Speed is going to be popping up for air till the 16th, so if you haven't heard back from him I note tomorrow is tax day....

So true. A few of my most precious friends/clients need a little nudge today to make it over the top.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Speed is a buying fool!

I am buying, but I am no fool... That LOTR I purchased came from a solid guy and is in great shape. Glad to keep it in the neighborhood. Xmen Wolverine and Spiderman just keep calling my name. Also, TigerLaw says that continued gameplay and purchasing are key for a strong marriage and a great hopeful future for my children. He has not steered me wrong yet

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

- Reversed the slingshot light sockets (RareHero mod?)

First time I have heard of this, but I did know RareHero wasn't a fan of the red GI lights under the ladies faces on the sling plastics (neither am I). I had just never heard (or though) about reversing them. I may look into doing that myself.

Good luck with the sale.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

So true. A few of my most precious friends/clients need a little nudge today to make it over the top.

I am buying, but I am no fool... That LOTR I purchased came from a solid guy and is in great shape. Glad to keep it in the neighborhood. Xmen Wolverine and spiderman just keep calling my name. Also, TigerLaw says that continued gameplay and purchasing are key for a strong marriage and a great hopeful future for my children. He has not steered me wrong yet

He told you to keep those marriage tips a secret Speed! Now everybody will know...

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

Also, TigerLaw says that continued gameplay and purchasing are key for a strong marriage and a great hopeful future for my children. He has not steered me wrong yet

Oh, that's funny. Though we did learn how pinball can work as marriage therapy when you play as a team. LOL.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

A few of my most precious friends/clients need a little nudge today to make it over the top.

Yes, get me across the finish line please!!!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

Also, TigerLaw says that continued gameplay and purchasing are key for a strong marriage and a great hopeful future for my children.

I knew I was doing it right, going to have to print this out and show my wife.

Quoted from DugFreez:

First time I have heard of this, but I did know RareHero wasn't a fan of the red GI lights under the ladies faces on the sling plastics (neither am I). I had just never heard (or though) about reversing them. I may look into doing that myself.

Thanks, it definitely improves the look of that area quite a bit, and there was plenty of slack in the wire to swap them around. Got the idea from one of his posts so I thought I would give credit where due.

2 weeks later
#20 10 years ago

Bump and a price drop.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fst-huo-x-men-le-wolverine-165-5800-obo-houston-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.