Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by DreamTR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Guns N Roses Data East Pinball Machine + Original Topper, LEDs!

Very good condition, I have owned this game for about 3 years. Has original hard to find topper and has been maintained regularly.

I have added the following since I have purchased the pinball.
Some LEDs in the playfield
Posts, extra parts, decals, plastics-$200 in parts
New display-$175
Topper-$300

Everything seems to function properly. There is some wear on one of the outholes on the playfield but other than some normal moving nicks, there is no fade to the side and the backglass is in very nice shape as well.

NAVL can be used for shipping or local pickup. I accept paypal, personal check, cash in hand, etc. Please email with any other questions.

I am open to trades involving Batman The Dark Knight, Tales from the Crypt, Whodunnit, Gilligan's Island, The Flintstones, Iron Man, Revenge from Mars, and Road Show.

Or looking for $4000...

All the pics I took are here:
ebay.com link: ws

#2 11 years ago

Pics on ebay are small can't really see anything.

#3 11 years ago

Ya, i am sorry, that was cell phone madness...i will take more Tuesday.

#4 11 years ago

I have a TFTC, a true HUO Monopoly and HUO ACDC Pro for trade.

Buddy

#5 11 years ago

I have a huo Flintstones if you're interested. I might even have the receipt for it in the coin box. pm me if you're interested. It came with gold legs and silkscreened speaker grills.

jon

#6 11 years ago

Buddy, I sent you a PM.....

Jon, thanks for the offer, sounds like a nice pin but hard for me who has not played the game yet =P

#7 11 years ago

Full list of stuff I can use:
Scared Stiff
Tommy
Road Show
Flintstones
Whodunnit?
Waterworld
Robocop
Indy 500
Tales From the Crypt
Revenge from Mars
Cactus Canyon
Big Bang Bar
Iron Man
Gilligan's Island
Batman Dark Knight

#8 11 years ago

PMs sent, still nothing concrete so this is still available.

#9 11 years ago

Still nothing completely concrete, I'll also trade this for Cyclone, Comet, and Hurricane straight up.

2 weeks later
#10 11 years ago

This has been sold.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fst-guns-n-roses-with-topper- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.