New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 70434)

FSPA vs PPL on PAPAtv, November 16, 6pm ET

By bkerins

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Philk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hey! You like pinball! So, you like watching pinball on the Interwebz then.

Go to papa.tv tonight and you'll see LIVE league-on-league action in PAPA's first League Challenge. Four players from each league, plus a coach, battling it out for glory.

And fortune: each league is competing for charity, with FSPA supporting the Phillipines and PPL supporting Toys for Tots.

For more info: http://papa.org/2013/11/13/ppl-vs-fspa-league-challenge

Spread the word and thanks for your support!

#2 6 years ago

Can't wait for this to happen. Should be a very entertaining evening for all the pinheads tonight, and for a good cause to boot.

#3 6 years ago

Sounds like fun. And I love PAPA.tv. I swear every game that Bowen plays becomes the next machine I want to add.

#4 6 years ago

Friendly reminder bump.

#5 6 years ago

Did it just start? I just tuned in. - LOVE these pinball broadcasts, keep them coming!

#6 6 years ago

Where do you go to watch. I can't find it.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from balselly:

Where do you go to watch. I can't find it.

Yeah, I gave up. PAPA guys, love what you're doing, backed the kickstarter, but you gotta link up the stream in these things, I had no idea where to go.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah, I gave up. PAPA guys, love what you're doing, backed the kickstarter, but you gotta link up the stream in these things, I had no idea where to go.

The link I provided you with should have you covered. You can follow for future updates on e-mail when they go live, if you create a twitch user, and enable that setting.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from FrederikFrost:

The link I provided you with should have you covered. You can follow for future updates on e-mail when they go live, if you create a twitch user, and enable that setting.

Yeah, no, that was great thanks, but it wasn't on any of the actual PAPA site stuff is all. I looked all over and then gave up.

#12 6 years ago

I had some trouble finding it too. You had to click on the link to their twitch.tv page. The broadcast was well done and fun to watch. Looked like the participants had a good time. I had to stop watching after the fourth round. Who won?

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from boo32:

I had some trouble finding it too. You had to click on the link to their twitch.tv page. The broadcast was well done and fun to watch. Looked like the participants had a good time. I had to stop watching after the fourth round. Who won?

I personally really enjoyed it too! Although I do prefer the proffesionals! I have such a good time in general watching Bowen, Keith, Zach etc. But more of these events would definitely also be on my "must watch" list

Scroll a bit down for spoiler info (in case someone wants to watch VODs later)

FSPA won

#14 6 years ago

To anyone that missed the live broadcast and wanted to watch the VOD, the link is:

http://www.twitch.tv/papatvpinball/b/480408816

#15 6 years ago

Made a mistake not having the link on the homepage. That's usually automated, but it didn't happen this time. In the future, it will be straightened out and all information and links will be available at papa.org.

We're slowly incorporating new equipment and will be upgrading some other components, so the broadcasts should continue to improve.

Thanks for watching.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from mhs:

Made a mistake not having the link on the homepage. That's usually automated, but it didn't happen this time. In the future, it will be straightened out and all information and links will be available at papa.org.
    We're slowly incorporating new equipment and will be upgrading some other components, so the broadcasts should continue to improve.
    Thanks for watching.

Awesome.

#17 6 years ago

I was looking for it too, but could not find it and gave up.

#18 6 years ago

as a native of fairfax, va, hooray for the FSPA!

#19 6 years ago

I thought it was a good and fun broadcast, the heckling/yelling from the teams made it so much more enjoyable haha. Thanks for covering it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 7.50
    $ 79.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 199.99
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 6,300.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Arizona Pinball
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 119.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 30.00
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 79.00
    $ 35.00
    Boards
    Pinball Haus
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 55.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Meph's Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside