Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jrivelli
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WP_000201-1.jpg
WP_000213.jpg
WP_000212.jpg
WP_000210.jpg
WP_000211.jpg
WP_000208.jpg
WP_000206.jpg
100_0213.JPG
100_0209.JPG
100_0199.JPG
100_0198.JPG
WP_000210.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Selling my beloved Judge Dredd. Looking for cash only and no trade. Need the cash for an unexpected expense. $2350 for the game. Playfield is in excellent shape. Cabinet is in pretty good shape. Left side the colors are bright, right sided is faded, could easily be touched up. All plastics are there. Game works 100% perfectly. Game is dialed in and plays amazing. I am in Cincinnati, OH. Would prefer to sell locally but would ship it if someone is willing to take care of the arrangements. Includes many mods:

Pingulp on left side
Red powder coated legs from Pinball Life
Red pincab protecters from PL
Gold leg bolts and gold leg levelers from PL
Red lockdown bar, side armor and red backbox. Not powder coated, but rustoleum and clear. Looks great!!
Mylar decals/ stickers on drop targets, extra ball, ? target, and nuclear target
Custom colored rubber posts, red, green, blue, etc.
New white rubbers
Replaced all black star posts with yellow in the slings, and clear in the subway.
Added Judge Death toy in the sniper tower(looks awesome)
Gold topper from Illiinois Pinball
NO DEADWORLD MODD(crane and deadworld work perfectly)
New coin door lock
Cointaker super brights in all inserts(color matched). Premium non ghosting bulbs
Cointaker frosted blues in all GI
Colored LED flashers in the pursuit lamps
Pinball Life ABLAZE 4's in the back box(looks great)
Added Red LED strip in back to brighten up the upper playfield(looks great)
two spotlights with ultra bright LED's. One on Judge Death toy, one pointing to center playfield
Red LED flipper buttons from Cointaker
Cointaker Ultras in the fire buttons

Included in the sale:
extra eagle topper from IP. brand new(see picture)
extra set of J U D G E decals from piball decals
about 70/80 spare LEDS from cointaker and pinball life
extra set of cards made by PinZak

PM me asap if interested in this great game.

ET

#2 7 years ago

pics

WP_000210.jpg 100_0198.JPG 100_0199.JPG

#3 7 years ago

Also forgot, captive balls are black pearl nuclear balls from Back Alley creations. Looks nice as well

#4 7 years ago

pics again

100_0209.JPG 100_0213.JPG

#5 7 years ago

Awesome looking JD, nice job!

#6 7 years ago

Nice JD is this the Death toy you used amazon.com link »

#7 7 years ago

pics

WP_000206.jpg WP_000208.jpg

#8 7 years ago

Man, it has just been raining JD's lately!

#9 7 years ago

pics

WP_000211.jpg WP_000210.jpg

#11 7 years ago

pics

WP_000212.jpg WP_000213.jpg

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Nice JD is this the Death toy you used amazon.com link »

Yes

#13 7 years ago

And I thought mine looked good. That is one awesome looking JD, man! Good luck with the sale.

#14 7 years ago

Wow that's nice looking! I'm sure it will go quick with all those extras, if we were closer I'd be looking at it myself but I don't deal with shippers, in person only.
Good luck!

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Wow that's nice looking! I'm sure it will go quick with all those extras, if we were closer I'd be looking at it myself but I don't deal with shippers, in person only.
Good luck!

yes, you are far.

#16 7 years ago

Someone has to say it so here it goes....wish you were closer.

#17 7 years ago

You're letting this gem go for too low of a price! How bout that Pinside Price Police. Someone who thinks the game should go for more. All kidding aside-awesome JD. Good luck with your sale.-Joe

#18 7 years ago

pic of backbox with color matched LED's. Also forgot, i have installed the latest L7 rom with a non ghosting patch so any LED's you may put in the game in the future will not ghost. I do not have any ghosting now.

WP_000201-1.jpg

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

You're letting this gem go for too low of a price! How bout that Pinside Price Police. Someone who thinks the game should go for more. All kidding aside-awesome JD. Good luck with your sale.-Joe

I will prob lose about $700 on this sale. But I need it to sell.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

You're letting this gem go for too low of a price! How bout that Pinside Price Police. Someone who thinks the game should go for more! -Joe

Or how about the ones that will be saying it's overpriced!

Quoted from kingfishtr:

I will prob lose about $700 on this sale. But I need it to sell.

Sorry to hear that. I've been there a few times, otherwise I'd have at least 8 pins by now! Such is life.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Or how about the ones that will be saying it's overpriced!

Sorry to hear that. I've been there a few times, otherwise I'd have at least 8 pins by now! Such is life.

It happens. I will get another game down the road. Maybe another Dredd!!!

#22 7 years ago

Man, this looks so good. Way better than mine and I paid just a little less.

#23 7 years ago

Pm sent.

#24 7 years ago

Looks like it is sold. Pinsider come over tonight to get it.

#25 7 years ago

Wow, that was fast! Congrats on the sale! Mods aren't generally my thing, but the cosmetics on yours are great

#26 7 years ago

Lol. I contemplating going to pm and drive to Cincy tomorrow.

#27 7 years ago

Dredd has left the building. Sad night. Sold to a nice local pinsider and his son. Hope they enjoy it as much as I did. Some day I will get another Dredd!!!!!!!! Still consider myself a member of the club too.....

#28 7 years ago

Well congrats with the bitter-sweet sale, only took one afternoon!
Hang in there and you never know, maybe something better will come along in the future!

#29 7 years ago

Dredd is no longer a $1400 game, folks.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dredd is no longer a $1400 game, folks.

Yeah....that's because this is no longer 2009

1 month later
#31 7 years ago

It's for sale again -

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

#32 7 years ago

I'm selling it. Higher price because I had to put in a new dmd and I added the Deadworld mod plus had to get the Deadworld motor and gearbox rebuilt. Now it works perfectly. Wanting to make room for ACDC or Metallica. Didn't post here because trying to avoid price police. Will post here later if doesn't sell.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

I'm selling it. Higher price because I had to put in a new dmd and I added the Deadworld mod plus had to get the Deadworld motor and gearbox rebuilt. Now it works perfectly. Wanting to make room for ACDC or Metallica. Didn't post here because trying to avoid price police. Will post here later if doesn't sell.

I see - the deadworld motor rebuild and the DMD cost big $.

#34 7 years ago

"Dredd is no longer a $1400 game, folks. "

well...yeah it is. the one in question is not the norm thow so of course it should command more.

thats like saying a nice clean 1957 chevy and a rusty one that doesnt run are priced the same.

all are not equal.

normal, non modded, JD's can still be had easily for under $1500 fully working if u dont have to have it ASAP and are patient..

#35 7 years ago

Yes, you don't have to be a billionaire to own one of the finest, fastest, and funnest pinball machines.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

What happened to the topper? Looks like you changed that out as well.

#37 7 years ago

Painted topper to look like original. Still have the shiny gold one as well. Not really dying to sell, still enjoying game. Just seeing what happens. Motor rebuild with shipping close to 170

#38 7 years ago

Nice sale! I like the location of the pin!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside